FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > photos of photos of ph...

photos of photos of ph...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Members who take pictures of pictures .. bit ridiculous when they obviously have a cam to take one properly rather than take what looks like in some cases a picture of a 10/15 year old dogeared photo blue tacked to their computer desk lol.

why do they do it and more importantly why is such a ridiculous practice permitted?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe they just really like that picture and they never got around to scan it. It is probably an older photograph though.

Why is such a practice permitted? Permitted? That's a bit strong lol

Maybe the fab site police should come in and arrest them all. Some of them may even like to be handcuffed haha

Id say there are 1000s pics uploaded here, reviewed by unpaid volunteers, so its a bit much to ask for everything.to get the proper scrutiny it deserves, however if you flag it for review I'm sure a mod will act on a picture by picture basis.

Failing that why don't you raise this concern on the feedback thread on the forum

[Removed by poster at 28/07/12 21:08:33]

"maybe they just really like that picture and they never got around to scan it. It is probably an older photograph though.

Why is such a practice permitted? Permitted? That's a bit strong lol

Maybe the fab site police should come in and arrest them all. Some of them may even like to be handcuffed haha

"

Seems like a bit of a double standard though especially when recall experiences of uploading pics here and how some were initially rejected for ridiculous reasons (someone about the cartoon willy on the main profile pic!) they allow clumsily taken blurry out of focus pictures of pictures without issue but make those who go to the effort of taking proper digital ones jump unnecessary hurdles.

the point being if they have policies in place regarding how pic should be taken.. they should be consistent!

I never had a pic rejected. Maybe it's just you lol

don't recall suggesting you had?

so anyway.. pictures of pictures.. yay or nae?

Depends. Lot of older swingers here. As bb said a lot of them might not have gotten round to scanning them. In the numerous times i've been here i've had one pic rejected as it showed someone else's face. There are rules and last i checked a picture of a picture isn't against them.

"don't recall suggesting you had?

so anyway.. pictures of pictures.. yay or nae? "

As I said above, its probably not allowed but too difficult to spot , flag the ones you see and mods will check. I suggest you copy and pastry your OP to the feedback thread as mods monitor more and will address your suggestion there. Also opens up suggestion yo greater audience than just here so if loads agree it will become official fab legislation!

Ive never seen a picture of a picture on here. Does it happen a lot? Males or females??

"Ive never seen a picture of a picture on here. Does it happen a lot? Males or females??"

The last time i noticed it was on a 29yos m profile, they'd taken a picture of what looked like an id badge - a few days later (they had gold member status so maybe that had something to do with the relaxing of the photo rules in their case although they could've slipped through the cracks as other members have suggested) received a mail with two additional pics of this id badge taken from different angles lol.

was just curious if anyone else had encountered something similar here and if so what their reaction was!

Haha, priceless! I was imagining some old newspaper clipping of a college rugby star who was now old and round but an ID card is just a face lookin at camera

"Haha, priceless! I was imagining some old newspaper clipping of a college rugby star who was now old and round but an ID card is just a face lookin at camera "

Noticed the news paper clipping style ones on a few profiles.. !

the one mentioned in the above post was particularly humorous and odd.. tbh tho the person in question had a very cute smile, pity they hadn't mastered more conventional means of self portrait!

well he got your attention, so why don't you just wank ehm wink at him? lol

Pic of a pic - Fabception!

"well he got your attention, so why don't you just wank ehm wink at him? lol"

no ;p

when he learns to take pics properly..maybe!

"well he got your attention, so why don't you just wank ehm wink at him? lol"

Do winks ever work?

who cares as long as their not doing anyone any harm jeez oooooo lol

» Add a new message to this topic