FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Married people

Married people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive noticed a lot of profiles lately with *no married men* on the profile, i guess im trying to understand the ratio of married guys here. Would there be a large amount or would it be split, also i hold no judgement at all, im just curious. Answers below please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Id say what they really mean is men cheating on their wives.. And yes a large amount

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Id say what they really mean is men cheating on their wives.. And yes a large amount "

I mean no married men full stop - too complicated, not worth it for me.

If only there was a way to clarify. I generally don't message anyone with it in their profile despite my wife being here and is being open and honest with each other about meets etc.

It does make me wonder though about being on a swinging site but not actually wanting to swing?

Dublin

"If only there was a way to clarify. I generally don't message anyone with it in their profile despite my wife being here and is being open and honest with each other about meets etc.

It does make me wonder though about being on a swinging site but not actually wanting to swing? "

There are plenty of single people on this site who aren't interested in playing with a couple or part of a couple, and are instead seeking a single partner (whether that be FWB or more)

"If only there was a way to clarify. I generally don't message anyone with it in their profile despite my wife being here and is being open and honest with each other about meets etc.

It does make me wonder though about being on a swinging site but not actually wanting to swing?

Hijacking the post here

I like your profile, says everything I wanted to say but not as aggressive . Happy fabbing

There are plenty of single people on this site who aren't interested in playing with a couple or part of a couple, and are instead seeking a single partner (whether that be FWB or more) "

Marriage is a dirty word lol

"Ive noticed a lot of profiles lately with *no married men* on the profile, i guess im trying to understand the ratio of married guys here. Would there be a large amount or would it be split, also i hold no judgement at all, im just curious. Answers below please? "

It's like what the song says .." some girls will ..some girls won't "

There are plenty of single people on this site who aren't interested in playing with a couple or part of a couple, and are instead seeking a single partner (whether that be FWB or more) "

Yes there are and it takes all sorts to make this magical place keep spinning. There does tend to be a militant few who take exception to any sort of attached people on here though, which strikes as somewhat strange.

Married here and never hide it, but there are a lot of peopleale.and female on here who Hide it, but each to their own

[Removed by poster at 26/10/20 21:43:44]

Closet married people

"Id say what they really mean is men cheating on their wives.. And yes a large amount "

This ^^^^^^^ & also majority are too much hassle... Can only meet in the morning which I detest morning meets, always only meet behind closed doors & also a nervous wreck when meet as in constantly looking over their shoulder. No Thanks.

I know & experienced this with one fwb who insisted he wasn't married but his behaviour didn't add up... He fooled me for yrs claiming to be single while along he was a cheating farce

He continues to cheat... I never judge... That's his business but I'll never be part of it. I most certainly don't want a crazed wife on my back & yes some of their wives are not well ... Expecting and insisting a Man stays in a sexless marriage without straying... Not good, the poor fkers ha but they should be man enough to insist & say... ``Hey Wifey I Want & I'm Gonna Have An Open Relationship, You Truly Don't Expect Me To Live Without Sex Do You....``

Best of luck to all you married guys & as I said I don't judge but I'll never be part of your game

Ah here , at least give the married ladies a mention. They have needs too

"Id say what they really mean is men cheating on their wives.. And yes a large amount

This ^^^^^^^ & also majority are too much hassle... Can only meet in the morning which I detest morning meets, always only meet behind closed doors & also a nervous wreck when meet as in constantly looking over their shoulder. No Thanks.

I know & experienced this with one fwb who insisted he wasn't married but his behaviour didn't add up... He fooled me for yrs claiming to be single while along he was a cheating farce

He continues to cheat... I never judge... That's his business but I'll never be part of it. I most certainly don't want a crazed wife on my back & yes some of their wives are not well ... Expecting and insisting a Man stays in a sexless marriage without straying... Not good, the poor fkers ha but they should be man enough to insist & say... ``Hey Wifey I Want & I'm Gonna Have An Open Relationship, You Truly Don't Expect Me To Live Without Sex Do You....``

Best of luck to all you married guys & as I said I don't judge but I'll never be part of your game "

Well said!!!!!!!

Dublin

"Id say what they really mean is men cheating on their wives.. And yes a large amount

"

This is a big part of it for me, even with guys in consensual open relationships, organising a meet is more complex, and there is ALWAYS the chance it will cause an issue in their relationship and then it quickly becomes a mess.

They also tend to be seeking very specific things they don't get to do with their partner, which I'm not a fan of as you kinda feel like a side order.

Basically... Why would I bother when there's plenty of single guys to play with??

This is a big part of it for me, even with guys in consensual open relationships, organising a meet is more complex, and there is ALWAYS the chance it will cause an issue in their relationship and then it quickly becomes a mess.

They also tend to be seeking very specific things they don't get to do with their partner, which I'm not a fan of as you kinda feel like a side order.

Basically... Why would I bother when there's plenty of single guys to play with?? "

Agreed 100%. Exactly - ``Why would I bother when there's plenty of single guys to play with?? ``

Hot care-free fit single guys who can meet whenever you want them to...

I’m delighted I’m single

Was in a sexless relationship for years, I didn’t cheat just said I can’t do this anymore, it ended reasonably well. Best thing that happened both of us

I got caught up at the start of my journey .. guilty .however I guess my point is the same, despite morals and respect, my time is precious and I’m not having how it’s spent dependent on another woman’s schedule.

I was married and using the site, so i know what both sides of the coin is like now hence the no judgement, i always presumed married people were in a minority on Fab.

And also for me it's a matter of respect to the Wife at home, not to be a part of her cheating hubbies game, & dare I say it morals yes I got slaughtered on here before for mentioning the word moral in a similar thread Moral = A line I don't cross & I actually respect another's marriage vows. But I won't go there... All I'll say is... For me marriage is just a legal document...

Its just opinion, it makes for good conversation and understanding a different point of view.

We all have standards of behaviour we abide by and these are our morals.

Time to time we can be led, distracted and even influenced ( manipulated)and these are mistakes.

I have made mistakes, I do not judge, only myself and set new standards from that.

"We all have standards of behaviour we abide by and these are our morals.

Time to time we can be led, distracted and even influenced ( manipulated)and these are mistakes.

I have made mistakes, I do not judge, only myself and set new standards from that.

"

Well said! Doesnt get much clearer than that regarding Morals i dont think.

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

100% agreed

"Ive noticed a lot of profiles lately with *no married men* on the profile, i guess im trying to understand the ratio of married guys here. Would there be a large amount or would it be split, also i hold no judgement at all, im just curious. Answers below please? "

To answer your actual question: I don't have a clue. But my guess is that there is a huge amount of married men and maybe not as much women...but what's the difference. Fab is a micro cosmos and there is place for everyone despite other's opinions.

By *escplCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

There are some valid reasons mentioned above. But for us it doesn’t make any difference. Also, we are not here to investigate everyone's private life and make judgement on why they end up on this site, there might be some valid reasons for that as well, life is not that black and white.

What I find funny is the amount of "don't meet married /attached" profiles - when in fact they most definitely do who are you trying to fool??

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"What I find funny is the amount of "don't meet married /attached" profiles - when in fact they most definitely do who are you trying to fool?? "

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Nobody knows the ratio of married to unmarried men, because they are often secretive by nature. It's a fairly futile exercise.

East / North, Cork

Also i guess if they are comfortable lying to their loved ones then they are hardly going to tell the truth to an internet website or a 1-night-lay

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"What I find funny is the amount of "don't meet married /attached" profiles - when in fact they most definitely do who are you trying to fool?? "

By *assion and MoreCouple  over a year ago

Here and There, Monaghan

There are lots of married/attached people on here. The thinh about fab is most people we chat to to seem to lie, some are little white lies for discretion others big whoppers.

While we have no moral objection to having sex with married people, we don't take them very seriously as they could backout at any stage.

Only last week a guy was very full on about caming, keep asking, we finally agree to late evening when we knew the house was free, then on the day he tired to bring it forward to dinner time and then eventually said a friend turned up unexpectedly and they were going for a run. To our mind, smacks of a married guy, who's says he single.

There are quite a lot of married people on fab. As far as I am concerned, I am married and have no issues in saying so. My wife doesn't participate and is not interested. But she is aware that I am on this site. Does that mean cheating? If fabbing is limited to single men or married cpls only, where will men like us go?

East / North, Cork

"There are quite a lot of married people on fab. As far as I am concerned, I am married and have no issues in saying so. My wife doesn't participate and is not interested. But she is aware that I am on this site. Does that mean cheating? If fabbing is limited to single men or married cpls only, where will men like us go?"

Not at all. Playing with permission isn't cheating. We would want a chat with your wife tho if we were looking to play just as a sign of respect for her. Kudos for your honesty.

East / North, Cork

I wouldn't use the "no married men" phrase to be honest as its unclear. I think "no cheaters" is better.

"There are quite a lot of married people on fab. As far as I am concerned, I am married and have no issues in saying so. My wife doesn't participate and is not interested. But she is aware that I am on this site. Does that mean cheating? If fabbing is limited to single men or married cpls only, where will men like us go?"

Its a good point and fair play for the honest opionin.

This lol

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

exactly. looks like someone trying to say "look at me, I'd never ever ever do something like that".

"There are some valid reasons mentioned above. But for us it doesn’t make any difference. Also, we are not here to investigate everyone's private life and make judgement on why they end up on this site, there might be some valid reasons for that as well, life is not that black and white."

I agree, I have no problem meeting a married woman. Its none of my business what circumstances have led to them joining fab. The most important thing is that there is chemistry between you and they show up when they have arranged a meet.

This site is full of contradictions, always has been.

Dublin

I will say something that rubs me up the wrong way about guys who are on here on the down low, behind their wives' backs... They love saying they're "honest", like "I'd never lie and tell someone on here I was single", or "I'm married but at least I'm honest about it"... Which is a VERY generous definition of honesty imo.

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

I am curious what people think swinging is, isn't it where people/couples prodomanently look outside their relationships/add people to their relationship, to explore new things and share these experiences with their partners, either by both engaging in the exploration or sharing afterwards. So doesn't that mean that a "swinging" site would be mostly attached/married people? If your single looking to meet singles then there are literally hundreds of those hookup sites So why exclude the attached/married members (of either sex) on a site which is supposed to cater for them. (cheating people of either sex excluded from above description) or am i completely off the mark here with my understanding of swinging?

I prefer married women...keeps things simples

If your Wife is aware it's not cheating

Its the ones that are cheating on their partners, using it as a sex site that people have issue with.

If you are married and your partner is happy for you to play alone then its not an issue for most people.

» Add a new message to this topic