FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Complimentary bag of turf with every hand job!

Complimentary bag of turf with every hand job!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lads,

If like Kaizer you are beginning to feel the wintery weather kick in. Fear not! As Rosebush double handedly bids to warm up every male Fabber over the winter months.

To qualify for this fantastic offer all you need to do is forward a shot of your chilly willy to Rosebush so she can work on the schematics of your very own tailor made and unique hand job.

Ever the perfectionist Rose also offers a full clean up service upon ejaculation, she guarantees to ensure a roaring hearth as well as a blazing groin (if you know what Kaizer means )

So get those shots in quick and fast as she's only got 2 hands and 20 hours in her working day

Remember all you need to do is forward Miss Rosy a clear photo of your appendage.

*Sky Remotes optional.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

and the obligatory lynx can

Unverified single males get preference

By *ome_wild_girlWoman  over a year ago

Antrim Town

Or pringles can lol

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Or pringles can lol"

the mini one. The regular one might give them a complex

Due to the Pandemic, Rosy will wear a face mask and gloves at all times.

The spanking area is fully sanitised

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She really is a woman to aspire too.. I wish i could be more like her

"She really is a woman to aspire too.. I wish i could be more like her "

Buy a bog

"She really is a woman to aspire too.. I wish i could be more like her

Buy a bog "

Is there a bog buying website?

Buy a bog

Is there a bog buying website? "

Try findmeahopper.com

Buy a bog

Try findmeahopper.com "

Didnt work lol

Buy a bog

Try findmeahopper.com

Didnt work lol"

They be must be closed

Refer to Rosebush

Will I be accepted if I take the shot from around just below my balls area to get maxy distortion of perspective?

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 14/10/20 21:56:54]

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 14/10/20 21:56:39]

Dammit kaizer. I thought I could get a bag if I gave you a handjob... Only reason I opened thread lol! Jade xx
"

Lads,

If like Kaizer you are beginning to feel the wintery weather kick in. Fear not! As Rosebush double handedly bids to warm up every male Fabber over the winter months.

To qualify for this fantastic offer all you need to do is forward a shot of your chilly willy to Rosebush so she can work on the schematics of your very own tailor made and unique hand job.

Ever the perfectionist Rose also offers a full clean up service upon ejaculation, she guarantees to ensure a roaring hearth as well as a blazing groin (if you know what Kaizer means )

So get those shots in quick and fast as she's only got 2 hands and 20 hours in her working day

Remember all you need to do is forward Miss Rosy a clear photo of your appendage.

*Sky Remotes optional. "

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I don't have an open fire

"Dammit kaizer. I thought I could get a bag if I gave you a handjob... Only reason I opened thread lol! Jade xx

Lads,

*Sky Remotes optional. "

In your dreams

Always KB.... always

"Always KB.... always"

You are only human after all

"

Lads,

*Sky Remotes optional. "

Ah I sure I'm too busy bagging turf in my side line gig of Rosys Fuel Merchants to be dishing out indiscriminate handjobs. But Fab special €3.50 for a bag of turf possibly a handjob thrown in for 100 bags

"

Lads,

*Sky Remotes optional.

Ah I sure I'm too busy bagging turf in my side line gig of Rosys Fuel Merchants to be dishing out indiscriminate handjobs. But Fab special €3.50 for a bag of turf possibly a handjob thrown in for 100 bags"

That sounds very reasonable

"

Lads,

*Sky Remotes optional.

Ah I sure I'm too busy bagging turf in my side line gig of Rosys Fuel Merchants to be dishing out indiscriminate handjobs. But Fab special €3.50 for a bag of turf possibly a handjob thrown in for 100 bags

That sounds very reasonable "

Maybe "Shiver Me Timbers" Fuel merchants might send on a few customers

"

Maybe "Shiver Me Timbers" Fuel merchants might send on a few customers"

Is there a handjob in it for each of the lads in the yard?

» Add a new message to this topic