FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Watch my wife getting fucked

Watch my wife getting fucked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwife4use OP   Couple  over a year ago

near you

Are we wise getting into this? It turns me on so so much, she says she’d try it but she couldn’t bare seeing me with another lady.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arty centralMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Are we wise getting into this? It turns me on so so much, she says she’d try it but she couldn’t bare seeing me with another lady. "

Worth a shot!!

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Going by your profile you've already met a few single guys so unless youre wanting to meet couples or single ladies and she isn't happy with that then we would advise you to think seriously about what you both want from this lifestyle .

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

Your profile states you are not looking for single men

By *upermanslovechildMan  over a year ago

Glasnevin

"Are we wise getting into this? It turns me on so so much, she says she’d try it but she couldn’t bare seeing me with another lady. "

Well of she's willing to try it, no harm as long as it won't cause any issues between ye. The worst case scenario is mid way through she doesn't like it, then just put a stop to it and the lad can leave.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Are we wise getting into this? It turns me on so so much, she says she’d try it but she couldn’t bare seeing me with another lady.

Well of she's willing to try it, no harm as long as it won't cause any issues between ye. The worst case scenario is mid way through she doesn't like it, then just put a stop to it and the lad can leave."

I don’t blame her she knows what you both want , But will you let her meet and video meets with single guys when you get into this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like my dream marriage tbh. Go for it!

"Sounds like my dream marriage tbh. Go for it! "

It's funny there was a thing about a condom for a blowjob yesterday and a double standard. This would appear to be a double standard. But in my eyes double standards are acceptable as long as the couple is happy that's all that matters. I just want to point out the hypocrisy.

If you are happy with it...it turns you on and the same for her. It will work.

By *hewatcher1979Couple  over a year ago

dublin

This is exactly our situation. I think the idea of watching my wife have an amazing time with a guy that she fancied such a turn on. She won't even entertain the couples thing which is fine by me.

Only thing is that it proving very difficult to find the right guy who ticks all the boxes for her. She has said if its going to happen it needs to be with a guy that bushes finds very attractive and available to meet then we can make the arrangements. Has met a few for a coffee to establish if there is an attraction but nothing yet that has been a success.

M

"Sounds like my dream marriage tbh. Go for it!

It's funny there was a thing about a condom for a blowjob yesterday and a double standard. This would appear to be a double standard. But in my eyes double standards are acceptable as long as the couple is happy that's all that matters. I just want to point out the hypocrisy.

If you are happy with it...it turns you on and the same for her. It will work."

Yep. I kind of agree with you. To allow one partner to fuck others and not allow the other does seem unfair.

But every couple is different and can choose their own rules. More power to them I say.

north and south

"This is exactly our situation. I think the idea of watching my wife have an amazing time with a guy that she fancied such a turn on. She won't even entertain the couples thing which is fine by me.

Only thing is that it proving very difficult to find the right guy who ticks all the boxes for her. She has said if its going to happen it needs to be with a guy that bushes finds very attractive and available to meet then we can make the arrangements. Has met a few for a coffee to establish if there is an attraction but nothing yet that has been a success.

M"

Well she is not Replacing You , This is just a Distraction !!! He should not be perfect painting just sexy enough that she comes home smiling to you

So long as you are both in agreement, does it matter what others think. It's not a scorekeeping situation. Talk it out between you, including why you want to do it, the potential pitfalls and what it might lead to.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"So long as you are both in agreement, does it matter what others think. It's not a scorekeeping situation. Talk it out between you, including why you want to do it, the potential pitfalls and what it might lead to."

Great advice

"This is exactly our situation. I think the idea of watching my wife have an amazing time with a guy that she fancied such a turn on. She won't even entertain the couples thing which is fine by me.

MWell she is not Replacing You , This is just a Distraction !!! He should not be perfect painting just sexy enough that she comes home smiling to you "

On the contrary, why wouldn't she pick a guy who is hot as fuck if that's her fantasy?

north and south

MWell she is not Replacing You , This is just a Distraction !!! He should not be perfect painting just sexy enough that she comes home smiling to you

On the contrary, why wouldn't she pick a guy who is hot as fuck if that's her fantasy? "

Well there is the pitfalls lee that could split up people, Am sure if they are talking about it still, they could be worried about situations down the line

MWell she is not Replacing You , This is just a Distraction !!! He should not be perfect painting just sexy enough that she comes home smiling to you

On the contrary, why wouldn't she pick a guy who is hot as fuck if that's her fantasy? Well there is the pitfalls lee that could split up people, Am sure if they are talking about it still, they could be worried about situations down the line "

Sorry but if the woman doesn't find him attractive, why would she fuck him in the first place? Looks alone aren't going to cause the breakup of a stable relationship

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I'd love to watch my wife been fucked by another man. I just haven't met her yet

"

Yep. I kind of agree with you. To allow one partner to fuck others and not allow the other does seem unfair.

But every couple is different and can choose their own rules. More power to them I say. "

Yes exactly. Like personally I would hate seeing someone I love have sex with someone..but that's me...the me now. But that is not the same for other people. Or I have met couples where the guy is not allowed with other ladies. It's what ever makes them happy. That's what (for me) Fab should be about.

I've found this the trickiest aspect of swinging, where different desires collide!

To be with someone else, while not essential to my relationships, can be a turn on for whom I'm with and can release aspects of self contained in the minding of another where deep emotion is involved. I have learned a lot about myself which has been previously repressed and denied, since joining Fab.

That said, I have derived no sexual pleasure from witnessing my partner with another woman.

Curiosity......yes, from observer mode; but it does nothing for desire, in fact it quenches it, for me.

That may be where I am in the process of sexual evolution, or it may just be an integral part of who I am.

I think, the quintessential question is can you, as a couple, remain in connection through your differing desires, evolving desires, fears, insecurities and perception of what it means to be a couple?

Big stuff for a Tuesday!

An interesting thread.

Thanks OP, cause for thought.

north and south

"I've found this the trickiest aspect of swinging, where different desires collide!

To be with someone else, while not essential to my relationships, can be a turn on for whom I'm with and can release aspects of self contained in the minding of another where deep emotion is involved. I have learned a lot about myself which has been previously repressed and denied, since joining Fab.

That said, I have derived no sexual pleasure from witnessing my partner with another woman.

Curiosity......yes, from observer mode; but it does nothing for desire, in fact it quenches it, for me.

That may be where I am in the process of sexual evolution, or it may just be an integral part of who I am.

I think, the quintessential question is can you, as a couple, remain in connection through your differing desires, evolving desires, fears, insecurities and perception of what it means to be a couple?

Big stuff for a Tuesday!

An interesting thread.

Thanks OP, cause for thought. "

I met a lady from a cpl at a swinging party many years ago who was going through the motions!!!! But we chatted no fun she had a few drinks to stop her overthinking it , But she Confided that she hated see your husband with other women but did it for him because she loved him and didn’t want to lose him

north and south

"I've found this the trickiest aspect of swinging, where different desires collide!

Big stuff for a Tuesday!

An interesting thread.

Thanks OP, cause for thought. I met a lady from a cpl at a swinging party many years ago who was going through the motions!!!! But we chatted no fun she had a few drinks to stop her overthinking it , But she Confided that she hated see your husband with other women but did it for him because she loved him and didn’t want to lose him "

Her hubby lol

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

So what's the problem?

I know how she feels

I couldn't see my guy with another

woman. same as he's not keen to be with me other thank wank a guy

think it would be a spoil things

Some horned up lads saying go for it hoping they get the shot lol!

Honestly, sit down and talk. Make it clear what you both want to do and go from there. It's an experience and one that doesn't have to be rushed

By *uckoldDesiresMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Basically you have cuckold tendencies.

Many guys (myself included obviously) would love a relationship with this dynamic.

It’s perfectly normal

Same scenario here . So we play with single guys

By *BelfastGuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Is it not meant to swing but ways and both be comfortable with it?

By *lmas beckMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Interesting discussion and I feel it's enticing for the ladies to ' have their cake and eat it ' .

Apparently entering into the arrangement with the proviso ' I'll ' try it ' but you can't ' .

Which possibly means the ladies absolve themselves from their enthusiasm to continue ' trying it ' .

I've had this in a relationship were my partner had this reluctant/ enthusiastic thing going on , okay for her but not me type point .

Apparently our enthusiasm for being a ' voyer ' was the only measurement worth considering.

If I as the male enjoyed watching and my partner didn't then a reciprocity wasn't afforded.

I felt it selfish and a lack of trust and probably ultimately led to the break up of our relationship.

As she could do what she wanted armed with the ' cloak ' of ' sure you enjoy watching anyway ' and yet wanting to minimise and control all situations regarding myself.

So unless you've an open minded partner who doesn't have jealousy issues I'd suggest you don't as it all becomes a one way street of take but no give .

near you

Ok so I’m happy not to be involved with a lady I’d get more pleasure watching my wife get pleasured. She’s open to the idea but would prefer it with someone she knows whereas I’d prefer a stranger as it could get less complicated! Seriously horny pillow talk atm. Thanks for all your views guys

"Ok so I’m happy not to be involved with a lady I’d get more pleasure watching my wife get pleasured. She’s open to the idea but would prefer it with someone she knows whereas I’d prefer a stranger as it could get less complicated! Seriously horny pillow talk atm. Thanks for all your views guys "

Personally I would advise a stranger. Boundaries could get very blurred with a friend

north and south

"Ok so I’m happy not to be involved with a lady I’d get more pleasure watching my wife get pleasured. She’s open to the idea but would prefer it with someone she knows whereas I’d prefer a stranger as it could get less complicated! Seriously horny pillow talk atm. Thanks for all your views guys

Personally I would advise a stranger. Boundaries could get very blurred with a friend"

frendships can be Ruined try to compromise And meet someone nice from here over coffees and become friends

By *razy-88Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Ok so I’m happy not to be involved with a lady I’d get more pleasure watching my wife get pleasured. She’s open to the idea but would prefer it with someone she knows whereas I’d prefer a stranger as it could get less complicated! Seriously horny pillow talk atm. Thanks for all your views guys "

Definitely go the stranger route.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Are we wise getting into this? It turns me on so so much, she says she’d try it but she couldn’t bare seeing me with another lady.

Many guys (myself included obviously) would love a relationship with this dynamic.

It’s perfectly normal "

I've been schooled in this recently. A cuckold scenario requires a humiliation aspect for the cuck. If your not into being humiliated then it's called hotwifing, not cuckolding.

By *BelfastGuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It’s perfectly normal

I've been schooled in this recently. A cuckold scenario requires a humiliation aspect for the cuck. If your not into being humiliated then it's called hotwifing, not cuckolding."

Good to know. Cheers.

near you

It’s perfectly normal

I've been schooled in this recently. A cuckold scenario requires a humiliation aspect for the cuck. If your not into being humiliated then it's called hotwifing, not cuckolding.

Good to know. Cheers. "

It’s 100% the hotwife scenario for me, not wanting to be belittled or humiliated. Just something horny about another man finding my wife attractive and fucking her hard.

It’s perfectly normal

Good to know. Cheers.

It’s 100% the hotwife scenario for me, not wanting to be belittled or humiliated. Just something horny about another man finding my wife attractive and fucking her hard. "

Just a thought..... if you were willing to expand your age range of people your looking for, you may have a bigger pool to choose from... and possibly someone more mature who could respect the situation a lot more?

Hope it works out for you guys xx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I watched a friend of mine sucking another guy off and kissed her afterwards got so turned on I fucked her for ireland..

Nothing like watching your missus getting fucked silly and joining in

I have been the stranger in this situation before and we met for a coffee before hand. Which I think really helped to lay down the ground rules and make sure everyone clicked.

It can work out very well but you need to have talked it through or been through it before hand.

» Add a new message to this topic