FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So slept awkwardly last night and now the neck is in bits. Can't turn it to the left. Any ideas on how to loosen it up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So slept awkwardly last night and now the neck is in bits. Can't turn it to the left. Any ideas on how to loosen it up?"
You came to the right place to ask because we have experts from every field on fab.

The deep heat pads are really good for this. They loosen all the super tight muscles so you can relax your neck again. There's nothing worse, hope you get sorted soon!

Yours sincerely,

A medical expert

Alternate heat and ice packs applied to the area for 10 minutes each, take an anti-inflammatory for the pain, do some shoulder rolls and gentle neck exercises to help ease it out

Ice for short intervals, 10-15 minutes, every now and then for a day or two and if it persists then try applying heat; showers, hot water bottles etc

Even just a gentle walk can help, if you can't really move your neck, as it'll help keep the blood flowing and circulating! Wee exercises like rolling your shoulders can help too.

If you can, avoid sleeping on your stomach and have a firm enough pillow too.

Hope you feel better soon, Ohpee!

"So slept awkwardly last night and now the neck is in bits. Can't turn it to the left. Any ideas on how to loosen it up? You came to the right place to ask because we have experts from every field on fab. "

Its a forum..Some people have opinions. Other people ask for them.

Some people will have actually had experiance with neck pain. Some may be trained in the area. What's the issue

There's only one way to stretch that neck..... Cunnalingus

Any ladies in your vicinity?

"So slept awkwardly last night and now the neck is in bits. Can't turn it to the left. Any ideas on how to loosen it up? You came to the right place to ask because we have experts from every field on fab.

Some people will have actually had experiance with neck pain. Some may be trained in the area. What's the issue"

Its a swinging forum not a medical forums.

"So slept awkwardly last night and now the neck is in bits. Can't turn it to the left. Any ideas on how to loosen it up? You came to the right place to ask because we have experts from every field on fab.

Some people will have actually had experiance with neck pain. Some may be trained in the area. What's the issue Its a swinging forum not a medical forums."

People are free to start a thread on whatever they like. If it's not to your taste, move along to another one

"So slept awkwardly last night and now the neck is in bits. Can't turn it to the left. Any ideas on how to loosen it up?"

Happened me the other day. Load up on codeine and ibuprofen, and pray.

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

"So slept awkwardly last night and now the neck is in bits. Can't turn it to the left. Any ideas on how to loosen it up?

Happened me the other day. Load up on codeine and ibuprofen, and pray."

he'll be loose after all that

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Painkillers for sure, will help you relax which will help the trapped nerve release. In the meantime, a hot water bottle, and if you have a Hitachi lying around... They make great back massagers

It'll probably resolve overnight when you sleep. Hope you feel better soon!

[Removed by poster at 10/10/20 18:35:11]

[Removed by poster at 10/10/20 18:34:56]

Some people will have actually had experiance with neck pain. Some may be trained in the area. What's the issue Its a swinging forum not a medical forums."

Well you see I'm actually a nurse myself. I have tried all my go to plans (painkillers, hot water bottles and massaging it) and nothing is working. Hence why I posted here as alot of people have good home remedies. I wouldn't consider this a medical question. A medical question would be what is the best treatment for surgical emphysema!

"Painkillers for sure, will help you relax which will help the trapped nerve release. In the meantime, a hot water bottle, and if you have a Hitachi lying around... They make great back massagers

It'll probably resolve overnight when you sleep. Hope you feel better soon! "

Haha this made me laugh!! Thank you for your help!

"So slept awkwardly last night and now the neck is in bits. Can't turn it to the left. Any ideas on how to loosen it up?

Happened me the other day. Load up on codeine and ibuprofen, and pray."

How much praying does one need to do!!!!

How much praying does one need to do!!!! "

Oh man. So much. I'm still getting twinges and it's been three weeks, not sure I've been the best wee Catholic girl

How much praying does one need to do!!!!

Oh man. So much. I'm still getting twinges and it's been three weeks, not sure I've been the best wee Catholic girl"

I think you'll have to do 5 decades of the Rosary if that fails an excorcism is called for

Deep self thumb massage will break up the tight neck muscles..of course it might be more enjoyable if a lady from fab might do it for you instead

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

A chiropractor would be a good start

"A chiropractor would be a good start "

Ah I’m sure you be alright op ! Them chiropractors are bastards ! 3 slipped discs in my lower back fuck me the pain going to them ! Tiger balm ain’t bad

» Add a new message to this topic