FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profile Content Copied

Profile Content Copied

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnFK OP   Man  over a year ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

I was having a laugh looking at the 'hot or not' thread and clicked on a male profile (who had add a good/interesting comment or whatever) & immediately copped that he has copied the last line of my profile and used it as his??

I don't how I feel about this?

Like it definitely couldn't be coincidence? (same syntax, punctuation etc.)

Should I give a shit? Maybe I should be flattered?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"I was having a laugh looking at the 'hot or not' thread and clicked on a male profile (who had add a good/interesting comment or whatever) & immediately copped that he has copied the last line of my profile and used it as his??

Should I give a shit? Maybe I should be flattered?"

Just feel lucky he hasn't copied your photos and used them in his profile. As has happened here recently .

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

He joined over a year ago, you joined more recently.... plot thickens

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I was having a laugh looking at the 'hot or not' thread and clicked on a male profile (who had add a good/interesting comment or whatever) & immediately copped that he has copied the last line of my profile and used it as his??

Just feel lucky he hasn't copied your photos and used them in his profile. As has happened here recently . "

This is so true.

Amazing that people haven't even got the imagination to make profiles by themselves they have to copy both text and pictures at times.

How you should feel about it op I don't know. I know a guy I chatted to when I first joined copied my text word for word. I ended up deleting my text and rewriting it.

Only you know how you feel about it op. Maybe he just thinks it's a good line.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Maybe someone liked your profile text and recommended it to their friends

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

Aww i wouldn't sweat it to much,as another poster said thankfully it isn't your photos!

For what it's worth I messaged him (privately). He basically said he's here over a year and I'm not here 12 weeks, so I must be mistaken?

He's correct on the me not being here long bit.

Ah I suppose it's no biggy really.

I was just suprised when I saw it.

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

Take it as a compliment if you can. It a great line and your positive attitude shows it suits you.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"For what it's worth I messaged him (privately). He basically said he's here over a year and I'm not here 12 weeks, so I must be mistaken?

I was just suprised when I saw it. "

I wouldn't worry about it as its not effecting you really

Besides have you seen the amount of Sydney University paragraphs all being used by hundreds of profiles

Someone somewhere typed that first and is laughing at everyone else

"For what it's worth I messaged him (privately). He basically said he's here over a year and I'm not here 12 weeks, so I must be mistaken?

I was just suprised when I saw it.

I wouldn't worry about it as its not effecting you really

Besides have you seen the amount of Sydney University paragraphs all being used by hundreds of profiles

Someone somewhere typed that first and is laughing at everyone else "

Fair point Bog M. No, it's not. Very true. Sure it was hardly Shakespeare!! Haha!

Thanks all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The fact the punctuation is the same is odd, granted, but it's a fairly innocuous line to copy really in the grand scheme of things.

Often the advice folk are told is to check out "successful" profiles for tips and inspiration so, as other have said, probably best to take it as a compliment

I tried to copy your pics, Ohpee, but I can't quite get photoshop to chisel my abs that much

Ah I thought I recognised that profile content on the other person's profile knew it rang a bell. In fairness you did have it on yours when you first joined I do remember it. As I messaged you because of it.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

... Yeah but you can change your profile as much as you like so just because he's been here longer doesn't mean he didn't lift it off your profile

Dublin

Anyway wouldn't surprise me as I get the impression that a lot of men on the site consider writing an engaging and personal profile to be simply too much effort to go to...

By *ischief2020Man  over a year ago

Borderline

"Anyway wouldn't surprise me as I get the impression that a lot of men on the site consider writing an engaging and personal profile to be simply too much effort to go to... "

I think some may have difficulty thinking what to write, rather than no making an effort

Dublin

"Anyway wouldn't surprise me as I get the impression that a lot of men on the site consider writing an engaging and personal profile to be simply too much effort to go to...

I think some may have difficulty thinking what to write, rather than no making an effort "

It's really not hard to come up with a couple of sentences about yourself, yet I see hundreds of (men's) profiles with "fill in later", "hate things like this", "dunno what to put" etc etc etc. It's literally the bare minimum and most can't / won't / don't meet it. Baffling.

By *eebawMan  over a year ago

Have had pics and profile copied before

"Anyway wouldn't surprise me as I get the impression that a lot of men on the site consider writing an engaging and personal profile to be simply too much effort to go to...

I think some may have difficulty thinking what to write, rather than no making an effort

It's really not hard to come up with a couple of sentences about yourself, yet I see hundreds of (men's) profiles with "fill in later", "hate things like this", "dunno what to put" etc etc etc. It's literally the bare minimum and most can't / won't / don't meet it. Baffling. "

Sure they're only looking for a ride like

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

You should copyright that line

A while ago I had a very similar comment. Some positive things and then the "craic" was mentioned at the end. Our mental algorithms must be inline. The craic has to be mentioned and even quantified

Just feel lucky he hasn't copied your photos and used them in his profile. As has happened here recently . "

A few people using other people's kik vids aswell. I was sent one of my own recently. Havnt used kik sence

Just feel lucky he hasn't copied your photos and used them in his profile. As has happened here recently .

A few people using other people's kik vids aswell. I was sent one of my own recently. Havnt used kik sence "

Fuck that craic! It’d make ye wonder

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

Go line, I must use it.

Yeah don’t take it 2 seriously !

But Drop him a txt for the laugh and tell him he owes you money for copyright infringement

» Add a new message to this topic