FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > F$ck that for a game of soldiers!!

F$ck that for a game of soldiers!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irewolff OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Felt like saying it!!! Feel like ranting.

My cancer has come back, this time in my bones. Had BC in late 2017. The top of my right femur was so badly infected with cancer, I needed a full hip replacement. Cancer is confined to my pelvis. Thank fook. Hormone therapy for the cancer is next. Possibley radiation too as I have a spot on my left hip too.

Discovered after an xray after I fell at a roller skating lesson over a month ago.

Then my narcisstic ex has our 11 year old son & is playing games & throwing false accussations around bout MrD. Its a complete sh!tshow & my ex wont let me see our son. All kicked off the day I came out of hosp.

So f$ck all that for a game of soldiers!!!!!

Its all I can muster up....

MsD

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's tough, I'm sure he knows about ur treatments and still no heart wow. I do hope things work out for you.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Wishing you the very best in what is bound to be a hard battle on 2 fronts

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

So sorry to hear what an awful time you are having. I don't think words can convey how I feel reading this. But you are a fighter and have already shown that by beating this once and I really hope you will again.Keep on fighting and try not to let all the personal stuff happening get you down even tho I know it is hard. And there is no harm in ranting I think anyone in your position would x

I'm so sorry x

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I'm so sorry. Sometimes life only seems to feed you shit sandwiches.

Dublin

He doesnt know about the cancer. Thinks I did the damage by falling only. He is a control freak, always wanting to know what is going on in my life.

By *ohnsmithMan  over a year ago

South Tipperary

Hope thí gs will work out... Stay safe and strong.. Xx

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Doesnt your ex sound like a right bundle of joy then to drag a child into an adult argument is beyond contemplable and sadly all too familiar. Im sorry that you have found yourself in this situation and hopefully the solicitor can sort out things as regards getting your son back and that treatment works for you. chin up and head high

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

So sorry to hear about your cancer and then it being compounded by your ex's behaviour. Stay strong for yourself and your son. You're well entitled to rant.

Like above, sorry to hear that after you already successfully battling C previously.

Couple of thoughts:

1. Concentrate on what is important right now, your relationship with your son and your physical and mental health

2. You have already kicked C's ass before which shows you are a fighter and no doubt you will do it again

3. Your ex sounds like a complete dickhead and not worth wasting any further energy on..

Sorry to hear this OP

Sending you positive vibes

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

If anyone is allowed to rant it’s got to be you!

Keep positive

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Sorry op...terrible news to get...and your ex acting the muppet is putting pressure on ya aswell

So sorry that tour world is being turned upside down on both fronts. Prayers and thoughts to you OP.

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

Im sorry your experiencing such a hard,sad and frightening time of it right now.

We may be a bunch of strangers with a shared interest who disagree a lot but I think everyone would send you nothing but positive vibes. Stay classy

Sorry to hear, I really hope your situation as a whole gets better for you. Try to conserve your energy as best you can and not play the games.

By *oxminxCouple  over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

"He doesnt know about the cancer. Thinks I did the damage by falling only. He is a control freak, always wanting to know what is going on in my life. "

Terrible news to get but life keeps throwing us all hurdles to leap.

Try keep that spring in ur step.

As for ur ex, perhaps his outlook might change if he knew the full story.

Hard enough to battle illness without the past relationship stress.

Hoping u find a way through xx

By *anabecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

So so sorry to see to hear that.

I can't imagine what is going through you head at this time.

But as for your ex, in my experience the best thing to do is to never rise to the constant accusations and threats.

Play there game directly back at them, I know exactly the feeling with an ex when they're is a child involved.

As for the other issue I know you will come out of it fighting. You've done it once before just never let your mind give up

So sorry to hear that bad news. Stay positive and never stop telling your son how much you love him, down the road when it matters he will remember it and stand by you. Wishing you all the best in your recovery

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

Keep your head up and try even do it is very hard to remain dignified as possible. Family and friend matter most now. You are stronger then you know. Keep going.

You rant away!!

Much better to communicate how you're feeling and it's a sign you're up for the fight you now have.

Try to Keep positive.

Your son will know how much you love him...take every opportunity to show him and tell him.

Be strong x

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Felt like saying it!!! Feel like ranting.

My cancer has come back, this time in my bones. Had BC in late 2017. The top of my right femur was so badly infected with cancer, I needed a full hip replacement. Cancer is confined to my pelvis. Thank fook. Hormone therapy for the cancer is next. Possibley radiation too as I have a spot on my left hip too.

Discovered after an xray after I fell at a roller skating lesson over a month ago.

Then my narcisstic ex has our 11 year old son & is playing games & throwing false accussations around bout MrD. Its a complete sh!tshow & my ex wont let me see our son. All kicked off the day I came out of hosp.

So f$ck all that for a game of soldiers!!!!!

Its all I can muster up....

MsD"

Wishing you good health and sending hugs x

As for ex get a production order from the judge and he will have t

o give you your son back karma will sort him x

Op stay strong try keep stress at bay easier said than done wishing you all the best x

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

Wishing you the very best mentally and physically op in your battle on both fronts! You might feel your losing the battle at times but don't give up you'll win the war

Dublin

Thanks for all the kind comments xx

MsD

» Add a new message to this topic