FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Swinging and Dating

Swinging and Dating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I went on a date a few weeks back. Everything was great, she was smart and gorgeous and we got along fine, but I didn't feel any chemistry so we left it at that.

I would get into a relationship with the right person if it came to it... But, I'm not ready to give up my fab life either, there's to much I'd like to try. Now, would always be upfront and wouldn't jump into a thing without full transparency

So, meeting someone who's also into swinging would be ideal, but would be hefty bringing the subject up over a dinner lol!

My question is , how do you balance your fab and dating life? Do you bring them together or keep them entirely separate?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why not both and bring the girl to fab

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Why not date a woman already on fab...didnt someone set up a dating group

"Why not date a woman already on fab...didnt someone set up a dating group "

Was thinking that alright and I've seen a few, but never seen them ever amount to anything ( Yet anyways )

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

"So, I went on a date a few weeks back. Everything was great, she was smart and gorgeous and we got along fine, but I didn't feel any chemistry so we left it at that.

I would get into a relationship with the right person if it came to it... But, I'm not ready to give up my fab life either, there's to much I'd like to try. Now, would always be upfront and wouldn't jump into a thing without full transparency

So, meeting someone who's also into swinging would be ideal, but would be hefty bringing the subject up over a dinner lol!

My question is , how do you balance your fab and dating life? Do you bring them together or keep them entirely separate?"

I think the question you are really asking is would someone that's not into swinging be right for you?

"So, I went on a date a few weeks back. Everything was great, she was smart and gorgeous and we got along fine, but I didn't feel any chemistry so we left it at that.

My question is , how do you balance your fab and dating life? Do you bring them together or keep them entirely separate?

I think the question you are really asking is would someone that's not into swinging be right for you? "

Exactly! Matter of finding someone who is, we shall see lol

By *uckypuppy007Woman  over a year ago

dublin

"Why not date a woman already on fab...didnt someone set up a dating group

Was thinking that alright and I've seen a few, but never seen them ever amount to anything ( Yet anyways ) "

how can you say that if you haven't been in one?

Was thinking that alright and I've seen a few, but never seen them ever amount to anything ( Yet anyways )

how can you say that if you haven't been in one?"

When I say they didn't amount to anything I mean like I've never actually seen the dating group meets go ahead or that

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Swinging is such a niche thing... I would imagine dating one of the many amazing single fems here would be the most likely path to what you want.

By *winger212Woman  over a year ago

not in clare, live in spain

Im single 4 years and always says no way would I date a fabber but a few weeks ago I was blown away by someone is been seeing at shall parties and just couldn't ignore the connection.

It's been amazing and I love the fact that we know each other's darkest secrets now, we can just talk about anything sex wise.

Once we keep up the communication and total honesty about meets or everything fab related then it should be just perfect.

I wish you luck in your search

When I say they didn't amount to anything I mean like I've never actually seen the dating group meets go ahead or that "

I've been a member of one. They definitely exist.

Just be upfront when you're on a date with someone. If it's not for them, it's better to know sooner rather than later.

By *cupxxxWoman  over a year ago

Gorey

My idea of heaven...be in a relationship with a fellow fabber. No need to give up what you enjoy OP, there's a lot to explore in life

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

When I say they didn't amount to anything I mean like I've never actually seen the dating group meets go ahead or that "

That's because when we do meet it's only for members of the group.

We met on one such dating group, and its been amazing so far.

L

Who will setup a group then. And who would join?

"Who will setup a group then. And who would join?"

I had asked to join another dating group from here but didn’t get added, I would join

Me and my other half met on fab. Wasn't part of any groups but both were open about being open to dating.

Connection and feelings came naturally and unexpected.

Swinging and everything that you may want to explore will not automatically come as given as when and if you decide to be an established couple - you have to find yourselves and your boundaries first.

That said - finding a partner who knows what you want and who is there to support you and play the game with you is priceless.

"Who will setup a group then. And who would join?

I had asked to join another dating group from here but didn’t get added, I would join"

Wouldn't say no to joining a group like this too, even if it was just social would be still fun

"Me and my other half met on fab. Wasn't part of any groups but both were open about being open to dating.

Connection and feelings came naturally and unexpected.

Swinging and everything that you may want to explore will not automatically come as given as when and if you decide to be an established couple - you have to find yourselves and your boundaries first.

That said - finding a partner who knows what you want and who is there to support you and play the game with you is priceless. "

Priceless is absolutely correct

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

We met here years ago. 2 kids and a house later and life is good

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

"My idea of heaven...be in a relationship with a fellow fabber. No need to give up what you enjoy OP, there's a lot to explore in life "

I agree, it would be my hope to find someone from here to at least date and hopefully evolve into a relationship.

I applied to join a dating group on here but didn't hear further so if another is set up I'd join.

By *olm_irishMan  over a year ago

naughtysville

Naaa, OP you can't see it now but if you meet the right girl, you will probably develop a very healthy "adventurous" sex life with her and fab could fade as something you tried! Either way your focus/ priorities would change I reckon.

Lots of amazing ladies here but keep your mind open

By *eta74Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

If was to date or look for a relationship it would definitely have to be a fellow fabber x

Add me if anyone knows a dating group thank you .

By *DSGCouple  over a year ago

That place in

Meet on here and now living together, so OP you can date and swing

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

My question is , how do you balance your fab and dating life? Do you bring them together or keep them entirely separate?"

I bring them together in that I wouldn't limit the potential with someone based on what website I met them on. I generally wouldn't fuck someone I wouldn't consider dating, and I certainly wouldn't date someone I didn't want to fuck! And I wouldn't get in a relationship with someone I wasn't sexually compatible with, which for me includes kink at a minimum. I'm not a true swinger (I don't like to share) so that's not an issue for me - as long as the person I'm with is sexually open, adventurous and preferably open to attending events I'm happy.

» Add a new message to this topic