FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > small community

small community

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi been here a while now been lucky to have some meets but if you really look at it i'l thinking that about 25 percent are genuine swingers and you spend so much time tryin to find them out of the rest.de anyone think 25 percent to low

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

All depends what your looking for and what other people are looking for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

37% of statistics are made up,apparently

By *ornyAndHung4FunMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

"37% of statistics are made up,apparently"

Ahahaha

lol i reckon its less than 25% on this site

"hi been here a while now been lucky to have some meets but if you really look at it i'l thinking that about 25 percent are genuine swingers and you spend so much time tryin to find them out of the rest.de anyone think 25 percent to low "

25%?!?!?! right thats it, I, givin up this malarkey right now.

25% genuine swingers

75% non genuine swingers

30% think they're genuine but are not

hang on that's 130%.... damn

how about 100% horny people?

We need to consider different style of swingers and their particularities to contact them.

Nobody wants to fuck someone by courtesy.

I've got the lesson and I don't email couple without reading all profile before and finding similarities between us.

But I agree there are hundreds of people looking for nothing in that website so when a real swinger receive a message will ignore it.

Unfortunately it's impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff.

According to a article that was written about a so called adhoc party group the number of genuine swingers in ireland is 300. I have to disagree with that figure.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"According to a article that was written about a so called adhoc party group the number of genuine swingers in ireland is 300. I have to disagree with that figure."

depends what you consider to be 'genuine swingers'.

maybe that study takes the stance that only couples are genuine swingers, so ergo, you yourself are not counted in that figure, as arent the countless other single men.

i would say people in ireland are still overwhelmed by the opportunity they have to have sex with someone without having to hide it from the missus/hubby, so nothing else comes into it (and probably why we have such a hard time finding people in ireland)

_ovedupstill, I've noticed that quite a lot of your posts come across with a negative attitude towards Ireland and the Irish. If I was Irish and have read your posts I probably would shy away from meeting you too. So maybe it's not the Irish as a swinging community but the way you come across?

That wasn't a study at all.

Was from a complete prat i had the mispleasure of meeting

mullinwire

"_ovedupstill, I've noticed that quite a lot of your posts come across with a negative attitude towards Ireland and the Irish. If I was Irish and have read your posts I probably would shy away from meeting you too. So maybe it's not the Irish as a swinging community but the way you come across? "

bbw, its only recently we have come to this conclusion, after the last however many months we have been on here, trying to convince people to meet us that its not all about sticking your private parts into someone elses private parts.

we came into this very open minded and more than willing to give a chance to anyone that contacted us, or indeed we contacted.

but when you get knocked back time and again by people saying we only full swap/have no interest in soft (even though its in interests)/or indeed saying get back to us when you are full, then there really is only 1 conclusion to draw from it.

Em is as irish as they come and she drew the conclusion before me.

i am still willing to give people a chance, but you know yourself, irish women wear the trousers lol

luckily you live in the UK _ovedupstill, and can enjoy all the swinging there and everything else, where it's all so much better

mullinwire

"luckily you live in the UK _ovedupstill, and can enjoy all the swinging there and everything else, where it's all so much better "

hmmm...dont think EVERYTHING is better, tbh.

have gone on record as saying even though a lot of ireland is 20 years behind theUK, in a lot of ways it is SO much better that way (quality of life and kids still being able to play out all day being 2 of those things) but with all the cuts going on, the quality of life will soon suffer, unfortunately, as the government try to bring the country into line with european working practices, which is a real shame, as its lovely to go to em's (in the midlands) and see people working cash in hand and not having to disappear 9-5 every day.

if things were different i would be there, i really would.

but yes, the swinging lifestyle, for us anyways, is much better in the UK.

» Add a new message to this topic