FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cool first time experiences

Cool first time experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a couple who are getting excited about our first experience from the site, we thought it’d be really cool to hear of other people’s first time from here!

It can be anything that was positive and exciting. Let’s forget about the bad ones for now and keep it positive.

So it could be your first meet, your first hot and heavy session or your first social. Whatever you all fancy

Don’t hold back in your descriptions and what it was that felt so good and how it came about and how it compared to your expectations

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

My first social happened to fall on my birthday and the organizer surprised me with a birthday cake and everyone sang Happy Birthday to me.

It was really nice and very appreciated although a bit surreal having around 40 people I never met before all singing Happt Birthday to me

"My first social happened to fall on my birthday and the organizer surprised me with a birthday cake and everyone sang Happy Birthday to me.

It was really nice and very appreciated although a bit surreal having around 40 people I never met before all singing Happt Birthday to me "

That’s gas! And defintely surreal

A pity you won’t be able to tell you family or friends that tale in years to come haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I haven’t got a first experience yet

By *un_guy_69Man  over a year ago

Lim Tipp border

Well my first meet ended up as a small 10 person party in a hotel room. A few minutes after arriving while it was still at the chatting phase I got a call from my mother, I said I would call her the next day as I was put for the night. She jokingly said "be good for the night", and I. Use say I think I was really good

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

"My first social happened to fall on my birthday and the organizer surprised me with a birthday cake and everyone sang Happy Birthday to me.

It was really nice and very appreciated although a bit surreal having around 40 people I never met before all singing Happt Birthday to me

A pity you won’t be able to tell you family or friends that tale in years to come haha "

I've told some of them. I don't hide the fact I do the online thing. I'm single with no kids so it's easier to be open about it with friends and family

We've never had a negative experience, we don't go into detail but it's all been fun, whether it's down and dirty or erotic and intimate (the latter more so with repeat meets). Be open and honest with each other about your expectations and fears, pick the right people and it can only enhance your bond with each other.

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

First time for us was a fantastic experience, met a couple for drinks and flirtations, back to theirs -session, little sleep - session, more sleep - session, breakfast and home - session. Sore for a week lol

"I haven’t got a first experience yet "

It’s definitely a waiting game for single men. It was a few months before it happened for me in your situation (M here)

I just kept interacting and sending polite messages to people who wanted to talk to singles

Your message must be well written - not an essay or genius - just nicely written. Maybe inquisitive and honest and tell some people it’d be great to meet for a chat or coffee

A pity you won’t be able to tell you family or friends that tale in years to come haha

I've told some of them. I don't hide the fact I do the online thing. I'm single with no kids so it's easier to be open about it with friends and family "

That’s lovely for ye ha

"We've never had a negative experience, we don't go into detail but it's all been fun, whether it's down and dirty or erotic and intimate (the latter more so with repeat meets). Be open and honest with each other about your expectations and fears, pick the right people and it can only enhance your bond with each other."

That’s some success rate - well done!

Oh of course we wouldn’t want details that would compromise you or disrespect those you met. Just the details that outline a nice exciting first experience for people if they want to share- and certainly details in how they felt before/after band how it positively impacted their decision to sign up here

"First time for us was a fantastic experience, met a couple for drinks and flirtations, back to theirs -session, little sleep - session, more sleep - session, breakfast and home - session. Sore for a week lol"

Sounds like it was that good kind of sore then by all accounts

That would be a perfect one for us I have to say .... you it’s book two rooms in case you wanted your own sleeping space too?

"I haven’t got a first experience yet

It’s definitely a waiting game for single men. It was a few months before it happened for me in your situation (M here)

I just kept interacting and sending polite messages to people who wanted to talk to singles

Your message must be well written - not an essay or genius - just nicely written. Maybe inquisitive and honest and tell some people it’d be great to meet for a chat or coffee "

Good advice. Thank you.

I remember my first meet very well, we were just grabbing coffee then she invited me back to her place nearby. We were going at it like rabbits all night long. I got drenched walking home in the rain afterwards XD

"I remember my first meet very well, we were just grabbing coffee then she invited me back to her place nearby. We were going at it like rabbits all night long. I got drenched walking home in the rain afterwards XD"

Haha she wasn’t the only one who got wet then so

You must have made an impression then so. Impressive for someone just out of their teens

"I just kept interacting and sending polite messages to people who wanted to talk to singles

Your message must be well written - not an essay or genius - just nicely written. Maybe inquisitive and honest and tell some people it’d be great to meet for a chat or coffee "

Some good advice to follow, thanks.

My first need on this site was ideal. Talked a bit before so we got to know eachother. When we met we got right to business and more that once!

We've met s few times since. We actually became mates too! After every meet we would chill and have tea.

She's a boyfriend now and couldn't be happier, think we'll all go for drinks when this blows over

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"My first need on this site was ideal. Talked a bit before so we got to know eachother. When we met we got right to business and more that once!

We've met s few times since. We actually became mates too! After every meet we would chill and have tea.

She's a boyfriend now and couldn't be happier, think we'll all go for drinks when this blows over "

Ah that's really sweet

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

My first meet wasn't ideal and a few that followed went no farther than a social but my first meet where we actually did decide to go ahead and have sex was good craic and no drama or agro after or since. And I have been lucky enough to find that more than once on here. I've made good friends had some amazing sex. And found kinks I never knew I had when I joined here.

"My first need on this site was ideal. Talked a bit before so we got to know eachother. When we met we got right to business and more that once!

She's a boyfriend now and couldn't be happier, think we'll all go for drinks when this blows over "

That’s nice! Does he know how your connection was formed?

"My first meet wasn't ideal and a few that followed went no farther than a social but my first meet where we actually did decide to go ahead and have sex was good craic and no drama or agro after or since. And I have been lucky enough to find that more than once on here. I've made good friends had some amazing sex. And found kinks I never knew I had when I joined here. "

That’s great!

Hard to beat keeping it simple. How have you made friends mostly? And what kinks would you say you’ve discovered and how they came about

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"My first meet wasn't ideal and a few that followed went no farther than a social but my first meet where we actually did decide to go ahead and have sex was good craic and no drama or agro after or since. And I have been lucky enough to find that more than once on here. I've made good friends had some amazing sex. And found kinks I never knew I had when I joined here.

That’s great!

Hard to beat keeping it simple. How have you made friends mostly? And what kinks would you say you’ve discovered and how they came about "

Made friends by just chatting and meeting some both male and female before lockdown.

The kinks well they are kept between me and who I meet. But I think if you have chemistry and trust then you allow each other to push each other boundries. You find things you like and enjoy I find the more you get to know each other.

My first experience was when a lady friend brought me to Kestrals/ abfab for the day. Didnt know it was a swinger club. So we were in the garden sunbathing and out of the corner of my eye I could see a couple having sex. So I nudged my partner to look and she explained all about the place whilst giving me a bj. Needless to say, we quickly became regulars.

"I remember my first meet very well, we were just grabbing coffee then she invited me back to her place nearby. We were going at it like rabbits all night long. I got drenched walking home in the rain afterwards XD

Haha she wasn’t the only one who got wet then so

You must have made an impression then so. Impressive for someone just out of their teens "

10/10 for the joke and what can I say? I enjoy having some fun

By *he MickMan  over a year ago

southside

My first time here was great .

Met her in a pub for non alcoholic drinks as we both drove , couple of zero zeros later we were chatting and getting on well .

We said our goodbyes and that we'd arrange something soon .

When I got home there was a message asking " why didn't you ask me to come home with you " my answer was I was too shy , that was on a Monday we met Wednesday (well over a year ago) and are still close to this day , only chatting earlier . 10/10

But it can be nerve wracking initially .

» Add a new message to this topic