FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Radio silence

Radio silence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackie OP   Man  over a year ago

south

Just seen someone post about guys sending pics to people and not a reply back and complete radio silence. IMO it’s just plain rude not to mail back “NO THANKS” to the person that sends the photo. Some people would need to take a look at themselves and basic manners

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Do you mail back "no thanks" to all the take away menus and offers of window cleaning and gardening and gutter cleaning that come through your letter box ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And as per previous threads noone is entitled to a reply. The last guy who asked was giving plenty of reasons why people don't reply.

1) not interested

2) not interested

3) not interested

And the reason why a reply isn't given

Let's go with.

1) but why I'll give you the ride of your life

2) your a fat xxxx noone would touch you

3) ugly cxxt

Anyone care to add......

south

If a person asks for it in a private message then certainly can reply no thanks in the reply

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Do you mail back "no thanks" to all the take away menus and offers of window cleaning and gardening and gutter cleaning that come through your letter box ?"

You couldn't pass the number of the window cleaner please.... Mine need a wee rub, cheers

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

You'll find it's got very little to do with manners and more to do with the response to the "thanks but no thanks" reply as well as people not having time.

There have been numerous threads about this recently and all with the same outcome.

No one owes you a reply. It's the way of the world.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"If a person asks for it in a private message then certainly can reply no thanks in the reply "

No. Its even in the rules if you go read them. You are not entitled to anything from anyone here. That includes replying to your messages.

"And as per previous threads noone is entitled to a reply. The last guy who asked was giving plenty of reasons why people don't reply.

1) not interested

2) not interested

3) not interested

Let's go with.

3) ugly cxxt

Anyone care to add......"

Awe you get the beautiful body shaming replies aswell after being polite enough to respond

"And as per previous threads noone is entitled to a reply. The last guy who asked was giving plenty of reasons why people don't reply.

1) not interested

2) not interested

3) not interested

Let's go with.

3) ugly cxxt

Anyone care to add......

Awe you get the beautiful body shaming replies aswell after being polite enough to respond "

And they are the mild replies

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Also according to the actual rules of the site a no reply is a reply of No

[Removed by poster at 10/08/20 20:36:07]

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Do you mail back "no thanks" to all the take away menus and offers of window cleaning and gardening and gutter cleaning that come through your letter box ?

Is there a person behind any of that spam post? No-one is entitled to a response from anyone but to be considered as nothing more than the unwanted garbage you'll throw in the bin when you get round to it may explain why these threads keep popping up"

Groan. So overdramatic. Nobody was saying that any person was considered garbage.. just the unsolicited mail.

"Do you mail back "no thanks" to all the take away menus and offers of window cleaning and gardening and gutter cleaning that come through your letter box ?

Is there a person behind any of that spam post? No-one is entitled to a response from anyone but to be considered as nothing more than the unwanted garbage you'll throw in the bin when you get round to it may explain why these threads keep popping up"

And how does one feel when they get the nasty vile abusive string of names back.

If sending face pic's hasn't been disscussed and agreed upon why should someone send one back if they didn't ask for it in the first place?

On the other hand if they asked for one first a simple no thanks not what we are looking for wouldn't hurt.

[Removed by poster at 10/08/20 20:46:04]

Is there a person behind any of that spam post? No-one is entitled to a response from anyone but to be considered as nothing more than the unwanted garbage you'll throw in the bin when you get round to it may explain why these threads keep popping up

And how does one feel when they get the nasty vile abusive string of names back. "

I can't make comment on that. If ever I get a reply that says no ta, I save a private note and move on. That you get abuse I'm sorry for but that doesn't mean everyone messaging will be the same

Is there a person behind any of that spam post? No-one is entitled to a response from anyone but to be considered as nothing more than the unwanted garbage you'll throw in the bin when you get round to it may explain why these threads keep popping up

Groan. So overdramatic. Nobody was saying that any person was considered garbage.. just the unsolicited mail. "

Deleted because of typos

I did not say the person was being treated like garbage I said the mail was akin to garbage in the eyes of the poster. But it seemed to offend so I deleted it

If Kaizer had to write "thanks but no thanks" to every unsolicited mail then there would be very little time for all the awesomeness Fab has to offer

Can someone please call a wambulance to deal with all these pity party poor me threads. We have unresponsive males sulking in a corner somewhere

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"Can someone please call a wambulance to deal with all these pity party poor me threads. We have unresponsive males sulking in a corner somewhere "

Unresponsive wimmin is the problem

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Can someone please call a wambulance to deal with all these pity party poor me threads. We have unresponsive males sulking in a corner somewhere "

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Meath & Birmingham

Some lads on here will never catch on that the women here don't owe them anything. Not even a reply and believe it or not, not sex!

Some here get a couple of hundred messages a day, they'd need to be hiring full time admin staff to reply to them all...

Personally, if I was to reply to every random message I got here it'd take me... well about 20 seconds each month but that's not comparable

"Do you mail back "no thanks" to all the take away menus and offers of window cleaning and gardening and gutter cleaning that come through your letter box ?"

If your near Foxrock is like the number of the chinese please

And how does one feel when they get the nasty vile abusive string of names back.

I can't make comment on that. If ever I get a reply that says no ta, I save a private note and move on. That you get abuse I'm sorry for but that doesn't mean everyone messaging will be the same"

Nope but when it's a regular occurrence it kind defeats the fun of fab

I can't make comment on that. If ever I get a reply that says no ta, I save a private note and move on. That you get abuse I'm sorry for but that doesn't mean everyone messaging will be the same

Nope but when it's a regular occurrence it kind defeats the fun of fab"

And that's understandable, that's kinda why everyone's here, is it not? I can only work on experience and to date there's never been any vile, nasty or abusive messages on our couples account. I guess that makes me the lucky one and maybe the exception

somewhere

If your near Foxrock is like the number of the chinese please "

Sorry no delieries behind the wire

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

No reply is a reply as per site rules.... how many times does it have to be said ???????

9/10 messages I reply when I have time... usually I get a thanks for reply... and also usually I get abusive answer back...

to be honest I honestly don't have the time,effort,or give a rats arse anymore if people think its manners or no manners to answer...

Grow a pair of balls lads

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

Now to be fair.

Personally I prefer when someone sends me a face pic with their initial message - I do have my own face pics public quite often, so it shouldn't be an issue. If it is - it's okay, I don't mind not getting a message at all.

Now on a flip side sometimes you get a fantastic message from someone who is just on a same wavelength and chat just flows and you actually enjoy conversing with them and eventually realize you haven't exchanged photos, you do just that and realize you don't find that person attractive at all. But the conversation and banter is good so you just keep chatting to them.

So judging from what happened to OP I can just assume that there was no spark to begin with and the face picture just further killed any further reason to continue the conversation.

Very far and few can handle a message saying " I'm sorry I don't want to chat to you any more" without saying something cheeky or asking questions why or keep pestering the person who's not interested.

Putting all of that aside too:

Maybe things aren't as bad as they seem. Maybe life just happened to said woman and she's busy. I often reply to my mail over a week later and that's to my real life friends

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"Just seen someone post about guys sending pics to people and not a reply back and complete radio silence. IMO it’s just plain rude not to mail back “NO THANKS” to the person that sends the photo. Some people would need to take a look at themselves and basic manners "

You are entitled to your opinion, but on fab that's all you are entitled to, you are owed nothing

Nope but when it's a regular occurrence it kind defeats the fun of fab

And that's understandable, that's kinda why everyone's here, is it not? I can only work on experience and to date there's never been any vile, nasty or abusive messages on our couples account. I guess that makes me the lucky one and maybe the exception"

Cos guys think it's appropriate to be nasty to single females. Lucky you that hasn't had any nasty ones. But plenty have. I always replied to any message I got but have stopped as someone else sometimes it's just not worth the hassle or grief.

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

That's why the block button is your friend....

If in doubt block them out..

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It depends if it's a face pic in a first message and the profile is not interesting enough or the message is a faf or the hey I can accomadate or I'm at a hotel near you I can treat you to a night away message they get deleted. Or if its a first message with a pic and want me to send a face pic back straight away they get deleted. I do not send face pics until I have been chatting a while.

If it's someone I've been chatting to a while and they send a face pic then yes I'll answer. Ye sometimes you get abuse if you say no thanks but they just get deleted again. It's a random stranger at the end of the day.

Most guys are actually okay about it as I am if I send a pic and I'm not their type.

south

There is no sulking whatsoever I’ve seen from a poster.

My point is you have chat with someone and that’s fine messages bouncing back and forth then face pics are exchanged and then nothing back.

IMO I feel it’s just rude regardless of rules if you have a conversation then send a pic is common curtesy to say no thanks or whatever way you put it.

I don’t see a problem with that at all

"There is no sulking whatsoever I’ve seen from a poster.

My point is you have chat with someone and that’s fine messages bouncing back and forth then face pics are exchanged and then nothing back.

IMO I feel it’s just rude regardless of rules if you have a conversation then send a pic is common curtesy to say no thanks or whatever way you put it.

I don’t see a problem with that at all

"

It's just part of fab. If I personally chatting to a guy and we have exchanged pics and I wasn't interested I would just say it, it's manners and no point wastin anyone's time. Unfortunately not everyone thinks like that , just block and move on and hopefully the next person will be up for fun

"It depends if it's a face pic in a first message and the profile is not interesting enough or the message is a faf or the hey I can accomadate or I'm at a hotel near you I can treat you to a night away message they get deleted. Or if its a first message with a pic and want me to send a face pic back straight away they get deleted. I do not send face pics until I have been chatting a while.

If it's someone I've been chatting to a while and they send a face pic then yes I'll answer. Ye sometimes you get abuse if you say no thanks but they just get deleted again. It's a random stranger at the end of the day.

Most guys are actually okay about it as I am if I send a pic and I'm not their type. "

I send a face pic in the first message so the receiver can decide straight off if the they want to chat. I have zero expectations of a reply or a photo back.

"If a person asks for it in a private message then certainly can reply no thanks in the reply "

In that situation we would always reply one way or t'other

Somewhere in Co. Down

"It depends if it's a face pic in a first message and the profile is not interesting enough or the message is a faf or the hey I can accomadate or I'm at a hotel near you I can treat you to a night away message they get deleted. Or if its a first message with a pic and want me to send a face pic back straight away they get deleted. I do not send face pics until I have been chatting a while.

Most guys are actually okay about it as I am if I send a pic and I'm not their type.

I send a face pic in the first message so the receiver can decide straight off if the they want to chat. I have zero expectations of a reply or a photo back. "

Ye that's fine I reply to first messages normally as long as they aren't demanding pics or faf ones. Oh and ones that cheat to get through my filters.

By *ornyfireCouple  over a year ago

Middle Earth

Because if you reply your are starting or continuing a conversation that you have no heed on. So why waste your time no reply no interest move on.

Meath & Birmingham

I send 3 pics to everyone in the opening message

face

mickey

arse

Works a treat

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I send 3 pics to everyone in the opening message

face

mickey

arse

Works a treat "

Well now i didn't get the arse one

These butthurt guys are getting soooooo boring

face

mickey

arse

Works a treat "

I'm sure it does. Especially When people take time to write their profile text and explain what they're looking for and specifically tells you not to attach your genitalia to any of your messages

Meath & Birmingham

face

mickey

arse

Works a treat

Well now i didn't get the arse one "

Woop. I've taken note of that for special delivery in the morning

"

Ye that's fine I reply to first messages normally as long as they aren't demanding pics or faf ones. Oh and ones that cheat to get through my filters. "

Which is why I created this account cos I didn't want anyone thinking that's what i was doing. It's been an eye opener that's for sure

Meath & Birmingham

Just incase anyone may take the above seriously, I don't send arse or mickey or indeed rarely any pics in my messages. Thank you and good evening.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Ye that's fine I reply to first messages normally as long as they aren't demanding pics or faf ones. Oh and ones that cheat to get through my filters.

Which is why I created this account cos I didn't want anyone thinking that's what i was doing. It's been an eye opener that's for sure"

I bet it has.

"

Which is why I created this account cos I didn't want anyone thinking that's what i was doing. It's been an eye opener that's for sure

I bet it has. "

I get treated very differently and people respond to me entirely differently on this account, especially on the forums.

As a social experiment I would class it as a success

By *nd_then_sheWoman  over a year ago

cork

1) not interested

2) not interested

3) not interested

Let's go with.

3) ugly cxxt

I used to respond at the start, but after the above responses mixed with some guys arguing how I was, in fact, wrong to refuse them. I just stopped, don't have the patience or the crayons to explain free choice to people like that

somewhere

"

I bet it has.

I get treated very differently and people respond to me entirely differently on this account, especially on the forums.

As a social experiment I would class it as a success "

Is that because as a couple blokes are nice to you trying to get to Jade

"

I bet it has.

Is that because as a couple blokes are nice to you trying to get to Jade "

No, in general on the forums, it's the girls and other couples who are nicer to our couples account.

It's a different ball game in private messages, the vast majority of them are about someone trying to get Jade.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"Just incase anyone may take the above seriously, I don't send arse or mickey or indeed rarely any pics in my messages. Thank you and good evening.

"

Oh ffs ...

face

mickey

arse

Works a treat

Woop. I've taken note of that for special delivery in the morning "

I've had 2 out of 3 from ya

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Just incase anyone may take the above seriously, I don't send arse or mickey or indeed rarely any pics in my messages. Thank you and good evening.

"

I can vouch for the fact you don't lol

Meath & Birmingham

face

mickey

arse

Works a treat

I've had 2 out of 3 from ya "

Yous are all out to get me... defo gathering a few cases for defamation from his thread..

face

mickey

arse

Works a treat

Yous are all out to get me... defo gathering a few cases for defamation from his thread..

"

Somewhere in Co. Down

face

mickey

arse

Works a treat

Yous are all out to get me... defo gathering a few cases for defamation from his thread.."

somewhere

"

I bet it has.

Is that because as a couple blokes are nice to you trying to get to Jade

No, in general on the forums, it's the girls and other couples who are nicer to our couples account.

It's a different ball game in private messages, the vast majority of them are about someone trying to get Jade. "

Seems to be standard from what you read on here

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

God its literally rinse and repeat here look il go train a parrot and if a thread like this comes up again consult with the parrot and your answers will be revealed

You can thank me later just one other thing I need funds for such parrot so I'm setting up a virtual kiss for a €1 all proceeds goes towards a parrot

Yes I have gone a little mad so sue me

"God its literally rinse and repeat here look il go train a parrot and if a thread like this comes up again consult with the parrot and your answers will be revealed

You can thank me later just one other thing I need funds for such parrot so I'm setting up a virtual kiss for a €1 all proceeds goes towards a parrot

Yes I have gone a little mad so sue me "

Im not a fan of parrots so I'll give you €0.50 for a pigeon. And yer a good looking lad but I'll settle for a cuppa instead of the kiss

west

"God its literally rinse and repeat here look il go train a parrot and if a thread like this comes up again consult with the parrot and your answers will be revealed

Im not a fan of parrots so I'll give you €0.50 for a pigeon. And yer a good looking lad but I'll settle for a cuppa instead of the kiss "

Every little helps (feck off tesco) you can keep the pigeon if I need to send a message all over the world I know who to see

So tea it is Barry's or Lyons

Im not a fan of parrots so I'll give you €0.50 for a pigeon. And yer a good looking lad but I'll settle for a cuppa instead of the kiss

Every little helps (feck off tesco) you can keep the pigeon if I need to send a message all over the world I know who to see

So tea it is Barry's or Lyons "

Lyons of course

west

So tea it is Barry's or Lyons

Lyons of course "

Well tough shit all I have is Barry's actually no wait I actually have no idea what they are could be bags of cocaine before I know biscuit?

1) not interested

2) not interested

3) not interested

Let's go with.

3) ugly cxxt

That is actually absolutely disgusting that anyone could actually stay that to anyone

1) not interested

2) not interested

3) not interested

Let's go with.

3) ugly cxxt

seems to be a recurring them alright ! Look man up and move on the amount of messages women get on here especially such charming ones as wrote here ! I really don’t see what the big deal is ?

it’s happened me loads of times and I never think twice about it !

Feel bad for her not txt back !

Cause I’d give her the ride of her life hahaha haven’t heard that one in years

really scrapping the bottom of the barrel if that’s your best

...or of course to avoid all the hassle the lady could just block straight away so she doesn't get any more Messages.. quick simple method of avoiding all the hassle that she doesn't want.

"Just seen someone post about guys sending pics to people and not a reply back and complete radio silence. IMO it’s just plain rude not to mail back “NO THANKS” to the person that sends the photo. Some people would need to take a look at themselves and basic manners "

No reply is not rude

It's just a sense of entitlement on senders behalf

No reply no interest

Time to put on the big boys trousers and grow up

"Just seen someone post about guys sending pics to people and not a reply back and complete radio silence. IMO it’s just plain rude not to mail back “NO THANKS” to the person that sends the photo. Some people would need to take a look at themselves and basic manners

No reply is not rude

No reply no interest

Time to put on the big boys trousers and grow up"

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

"Just seen someone post about guys sending pics to people and not a reply back and complete radio silence. IMO it’s just plain rude not to mail back “NO THANKS” to the person that sends the photo. Some people would need to take a look at themselves and basic manners

No reply is not rude

No reply no interest

Time to put on the big boys trousers and grow up"

I think that sums it up perfectly

1) not interested

2) not interested

3) not interested

Let's go with.

3) ugly cxxt

Hit the nail on the head there

1) not interested

2) not interested

3) not interested

Let's go with.

3) ugly cxxt

I was only doing you a favour

The tide wouldnt take you out

1) not interested

2) not interested

3) not interested

Let's go with.

3) ugly cxxt

Anyone care to add......

The tide wouldnt take you out "

Mate if your gonna bang out one liners at least make them relevant to the year we’re living in !

I probably would of laughed when I said that exact line to my mates wen I was 16 About there ma ! im assuming it’s all in good fun tho

1) not interested

2) not interested

3) not interested

Let's go with.

3) ugly cxxt

Anyone care to add......

Mate if your gonna bang out one liners at least make them relevant to the year we’re living in !

I probably would of laughed when I said that exact line to my mates wen I was 16 About there ma ! im assuming it’s all in good fun tho "

Mate ,it was in good fun. But thanks for your input. Its goid to get feedback from a guy with so much experience of the scene

1) not interested

2) not interested

3) not interested

Let's go with.

3) ugly cxxt

Anyone care to add......

I probably would of laughed when I said that exact line to my mates wen I was 16 About there ma ! im assuming it’s all in good fun tho

Mate ,it was in good fun. But thanks for your input. Its goid to get feedback from a guy with so much experience of the scene "

Mate I’m happy to help ! At this stage I’ve no idea what the thread is about ! But I appreciate someone throwing in some banter !

These get very serious sometimes

Haha

No chance. I have a life to be living! Not my fault men cant read my 3 word profile

Meath & Birmingham

Haha

No chance. I have a life to be living! Not my fault men cant read my 3 word profile "

Too right Jessie

So eh... d'you want to meet up?

Is this a wind up?? Why would you expect a reply up an unsolicited mail in which you included a picture?? You decide to do this then you live with the persucusions. If I have the time and am feeling in a good mood I'll reply with a message or a no thank you message but its not a guarantee you'll get a reply. If you are expecting one then I'm afraid this site might not be for you

west

Is this a wind up?? Why would you expect a reply up an unsolicited mail in which you included a picture?? You decide to do this then you live with the persucusions. If I have the time and am feeling in a good mood I'll reply with a message or a no thank you message but its not a guarantee you'll get a reply. If you are expecting one then I'm afraid this site might not be for you "

A bit like a flip of a coin heads I win tails you win and if it lands in the middle we both lose ok are you ready?

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

[Removed by poster at 12/08/20 11:29:33]

» Add a new message to this topic