FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sun to mood effect!

Sun to mood effect!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uess.who30 OP   Man  over a year ago

City

So, since its actually proven that sun has a direct positive effect on your mood... what are some of the things you find yourself doing alot more of when in the good spirits provided by the sun gods!? Lol

Bar the obvious friskyness that we all get that is haha

For me its dancing!

Up early, all curtains and windows open.. spotify on the speaker throughout the house and absolutely giving it loads throughout the house in nothing but the Calvin Kleins... just gives me this feeling that nothing could tear me down when the suns out.. and all your problems dissapear!

Absolutely love it!

"Little mix-Holiday" really got me going for those that want to imagine the world class shapes being pulled!

Share your sun quirks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When the sun is out Kaizer likes to flame roast something that used to moo and cover it in sauce

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

I open all windows (all 21) & doors to let the house breathe. Water the plants and doddle around the house... love it.

After spending a week last year in a naturist area the minute we get good weather here I want to strip off oops

Like to get out in the fresh air! Went for a hike today.. Calvin kleins dance till your hearts content!!

"So, since its actually proven that sun has a direct positive effect on your mood... what are some of the things you find yourself doing alot more of when in the good spirits provided by the sun gods!? Lol

Bar the obvious friskyness that we all get that is haha

For me its dancing!

Up early, all curtains and windows open.. spotify on the speaker throughout the house and absolutely giving it loads throughout the house in nothing but the Calvin Kleins... just gives me this feeling that nothing could tear me down when the suns out.. and all your problems dissapear!

Absolutely love it!

"Little mix-Holiday" really got me going for those that want to imagine the world class shapes being pulled!

Share your sun quirks "

and I can feel that... full if mischief and energy...mood is sky rocket high...

» Add a new message to this topic