FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Too old?

Too old?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lets reverse things to balance things out for our younger fabbers.

How old is too old?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We have set ours at 60 but if we met someone older and there was an attraction then it wouldn't matter

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

someone close to my parents age would generally be a no go but there one or two very sexy men on here i would absolutely break that rule for

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive mine set at 50.. But its really around the 45ish mark but theres always one that is an exception

"Ive mine set at 50.. But its really around the 45ish mark but theres always one that is an exception "

And as if by magic

Never really thought about upper age, guess its more about connection for me

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Personally mine is set at 52.

Ive met ladys in there 40s before and had a lot of fun

Mine is set at 49 but I have chatted and met older.

Ours is set at 60, unlikely to go much older.

"Ive mine set at 50.. But its really around the 45ish mark but theres always one that is an exception

And as if by magic

Never really thought about upper age, guess its more about connection for me"

Not really sure what your point is Mr lol

Age is but a number

Im attracted to younger usually but don't rule out an older guy catching my eye

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

My upper age limit is much more relaxed than my lower one so I don't give it much thought.

"Im attracted to younger usually but don't rule out an older guy catching my eye "

With an ass like that

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Always younger

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

Quite in contrast to my post on the lower age thread, I’ve met some ladies in their 50s who were very sexual and fantastic meets so although my published upper limit is 46, I would meet older ladies if the physical attraction was there..

I'd say the age thing is merely a guide, you have to put something down.

Isn't it about attraction and connection?

Tend to mostly meet guys my own age. Set my range from 35 to 55.

It's more type I fancy as in tall, slim and fit rather than age.

"I'd say the age thing is merely a guide, you have to put something down.

"

Yes I agree chemistry, mutual interests and physical attraction with intelligent conversation is key. It's not just the physical act in itself in out good luck. Am sure some fab females have experienced the quick shag with no meaning.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"

Yes it is but there are also other reasons that the limits are rigid.

"Quite in contrast to my post on the lower age thread, I’ve met some ladies in their 50s who were very sexual and fantastic meets so although my published upper limit is 46, I would meet older ladies if the physical attraction was there.."

I would say I am more sexual active than ever before, less hunh up and quite relaxed in my nakedness and up for new experiences than I was in my twenties to forties, I would say I am more expressive about my sexuality

"Quite in contrast to my post on the lower age thread, I’ve met some ladies in their 50s who were very sexual and fantastic meets so although my published upper limit is 46, I would meet older ladies if the physical attraction was there.."

I would say I am more sexual active than ever before, less hunh up and quite relaxed in my nakedness and up for new experiences than I was in my twenties to forties, I would say I am more expressive about my sexuality

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

I prefer older men and would really rule anyone for being to old if I fancied them and they had a bit of charm about them.

I dont care how old sean Connery is as far as im concerned he gets better with age. So any one out there that looks and sounds like him get in touch

Yes it is but there are also other reasons that the limits are rigid. "

Aye clearly but I'm only talking in terms of a few years n nothing illegal lol I'd doubt I'd go younger but I'm sure there's older than my limits out there I'd be drawn to.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"I prefer older men and would really rule anyone for being to old if I fancied them and they had a bit of charm about them.

I dont care how old sean Connery is as far as im concerned he gets better with age. So any one out there that looks and sounds like him get in touch "

Ooh jaysus yeah sean connery and antonio banderas

Well girls its refereshing to read your posts clearly expressed and open.Perhaps a possible female fabber future coffee meet will help me brush up my pitch and with selected pics to upload.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"I prefer older men and would really rule anyone for being to old if I fancied them and they had a bit of charm about them.

I dont care how old sean Connery is as far as im concerned he gets better with age. So any one out there that looks and sounds like him get in touch

Ooh jaysus yeah sean connery and antonio banderas"

Should also add Robert Redford to that elite group of OAPs

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Sean Connery was at the Cannes film festival. At an after party, Nicole Kidman slinks up to him and says "You know, Mr. Connery, I've always had a thing for older men..."

"Ish that sho?" asks Sean.

"Yes, and I'd love to explore it. Would you like to meet me in my hotel room tonight?"

"Of courshe"

So they meet up later that evening, and get down to business. 20 minutes later, they are both laying there, Connery smoking a cigarette, and Kidman trying to catch her breath.

"My god, that was the most amazing sex I've ever had," Nicole says.

Sean replies, "You think that wash great? Tell you what, cup my balls with your left hand, hold my cock with your right, and give me 20 minutes, then I'll show you great." She's a bit confused, but she obliges. Holding on to his member and balls, she waits 20 minutes as he naps.

Suddenly, he wakes up and ravishes her. If the last was great sex, this is the best sex anyone has ever had. Nicole finally catches her breath to say, "I didn't believe you, but that was incredible."

Sean says, "I'm jusht warming up. Cup my balls and grab my cock and give me an hour and I'll show you what an old man can really do."

No hesitation this time. She has to find out what happens next. She grabs his balls, grabs his cock, and waits. An hour later, the heavens open up as she has the most earth-shattering orgasm a woman could ever have. Maybe better.

After she finally, FINALLY catches her breath. She says, "Sean, that was amazing. I've never felt anything like it. I have to know, what does cupping your balls and holding your penis like that do? Does it make you more sensitive? Give you stamina?"

He says, "Hm? Oh, no. Nothing like that. It's jusht, the lasht time I had sex with a woman from Sydney, she shtole my wallet."

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

"Sean Connery was at the Cannes film festival. At an after part.

After she finally, FINALLY catches her breath. She says, "Sean, that was amazing. I've never felt anything like it. I have to know, what does cupping your balls and holding your penis like that do? Does it make you more sensitive? Give you stamina?"

He says, "Hm? Oh, no. Nothing like that. It's jusht, the lasht time I had sex with a woman from Sydney, she shtole my wallet.""

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Tbh I don't have an age limit how I see it is don't let numbers be a reason not to enjoy your life to the fullest and however way you want

I'm 32. I've no upper limit

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Youngest 25 oldest 60 but that's my personal preference....

When there on a zimmer frame.

"Sean Connery was at the Cannes film festival. At an after party, Nicole Kidman slinks up to him and says "You know, Mr. Connery, I've always had a thing for older men..."

"Ish that sho?" asks Sean.

"Yes, and I'd love to explore it. Would you like to meet me in my hotel room tonight?"

"Of courshe"

So they meet up later that evening, and get down to business. 20 minutes later, they are both laying there, Connery smoking a cigarette, and Kidman trying to catch her breath.

"My god, that was the most amazing sex I've ever had," Nicole says.

Sean replies, "You think that wash great? Tell you what, cup my balls with your left hand, hold my cock with your right, and give me 20 minutes, then I'll show you great." She's a bit confused, but she obliges. Holding on to his member and balls, she waits 20 minutes as he naps.

Suddenly, he wakes up and ravishes her. If the last was great sex, this is the best sex anyone has ever had. Nicole finally catches her breath to say, "I didn't believe you, but that was incredible."

Sean says, "I'm jusht warming up. Cup my balls and grab my cock and give me an hour and I'll show you what an old man can really do."

No hesitation this time. She has to find out what happens next. She grabs his balls, grabs his cock, and waits. An hour later, the heavens open up as she has the most earth-shattering orgasm a woman could ever have. Maybe better.

He says, "Hm? Oh, no. Nothing like that. It's jusht, the lasht time I had sex with a woman from Sydney, she shtole my wallet.""

I automatically read that in his accent

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Its the only way Silky

By *igblueyamMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Love older ladies...any ladies over 55.. look me up.

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple  over a year ago

narnia

As I'm getting a tad mature I'd say my limit is around the 55 mark

I'd have no minimum age limitation as long as they are legal with a bit of cop on. As far as the upper age goes I wouldn't have a limit either as long as they don't look like the queen mother

There are some incredibly attractive, sexy women I know who are in their 60s so I don't exclude on the basis of age. It all about chemistry and attraction and connection I think.

I don’t know if there IS such a thing as too old. If I wasn’t attracted to a woman of 40, I wouldn’t want to sleep with her, but if I was attracted to a 70 year old (it could happen), I would.

Having said that, the likelihood of being attracted to a lady would probably drop off significantly at the age of around 70

My age limit is pretty thight.

27 to 40 and really dont want to go outside of it

Age is a number so attitude and chemistry means more. Generally like older ladies as they know what they want, and how to get it!

I reckon 55 would probably be my cut off point but then the older I get the higher that number gets. Age really is just a number though is something I don't really pay much attention to. At this point in more concerned if they are too young rather than too old. Under 30 for me is the cut off point in the other end of the scale. Being older and more mature it kinda makes more sense. Having said that there are always exceptions you the rule and rules are made to be broken if there's a good spark.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Wouldn't be a younger fabber but my older limits aren't set in stone. It all depends on the person really.

By *tevecabra7Man  over a year ago

cabra

"Wouldn't be a younger fabber but my older limits aren't set in stone. It all depends on the person really. "

Agree all.depends on the person

General I like to stick below the mid 40's. But sure if she is hot she is hot

By *erosexMan  over a year ago

Tallaght

I totally agree, I'm a mature man that is far more open than ever. I might have led a sheltered life, but now anything between consenting adults is O. K. I have a lot of life's experiences, can hold a decent conversation and more that comes with maturity.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"I totally agree, I'm a mature man that is far more open than ever. I might have led a sheltered life, but now anything between consenting adults is O. K. I have a lot of life's experiences, can hold a decent conversation and more that comes with maturity.

"

Lust has no age agenda thankfully

» Add a new message to this topic