FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Blocked

Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *knee OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin ( on the road)

Strange place this. Chattin away last night things going well then user logs off. Fair nuff. Then this morning I’m blocked! Wtf. No bad messages exchanged no warning just blocked.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could be any reason. You said something. They changed they're mind about you. Decided they didn't want to talk any more. It happens. Accept and move on

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

These things happen. A few weeks ago, a couple messaged me, asked me if I would be interested in a meet. Swapped pics etc. they seemed genuine, we added each other as friends on the site and agreed to keep in touch. A few days later, I noticed that they weren't showing up on my friends list and, when I clicked on their profile I was blocked. Odd, but it's their prerogative.

Perhaps they're not interested and don't know how to say it, they may have had previous bad experience following turning someone down.

Ultimately, it makes no difference how someone sugar coats it, just move on, don't let the actions of strangers online affect you.

You don't know what their real inventions were. Been blocked is nearly a badge of honour, you not doing it right if your not being blocked.

Probably bored , found the messages entertaining until real life got busy again and then blocked because there was no longer a need for you

Forget about it and move on

Its the nature of the beast unfortunately

By *lurrynfeeCouple  over a year ago

donegal

Dont let it get you down ..takes all sorts to keep the wheel turning ... there loss from what I see

Fab folk are weird as fuck.

May people have blocked me with out even having any interaction with me.

So advice just keep moving to the next person or persons that take your fancy

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Probably bored , found the messages entertaining until real life got busy again and then blocked because there was no longer a need for you "

This....or perhaps you were talking to just one half of the cple and they didn't want the ether half to know? Just move on anyhow

Obviously things weren't going just as well as you thought

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Did you exchange face pics?

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"Probably bored , found the messages entertaining until real life got busy again and then blocked because there was no longer a need for you "

Haha! As subtle as a wire brush there

"Strange place this. Chattin away last night things going well then user logs off. Fair nuff. Then this morning I’m blocked! Wtf. No bad messages exchanged no warning just blocked. "
dont worry, it happens me all the time,

This is the thing that annoys me / worries me a little. A couple seemed keen and have asked me for face pic and as soon as I send it I get a block!

Some may think - I must just have a face like a bag of potatoes but I am in no way offensive. It puts me off sending face pics which as a single guy is a non-starter! ??

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"This is the thing that annoys me / worries me a little. A couple seemed keen and have asked me for face pic and as soon as I send it I get a block!

Some may think - I must just have a face like a bag of potatoes but I am in no way offensive. It puts me off sending face pics which as a single guy is a non-starter! ??"

But you might think you're alright but it just doesnt click with them

As long as you're happy sending a face pic its the chance you have to take to get a meet.

Not everyone asks for one in the first place

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Strange place this. Chattin away last night things going well then user logs off. Fair nuff. Then this morning I’m blocked! Wtf. No bad messages exchanged no warning just blocked. "

Seems ye dodged a bullet with that one think of it as blessing less shit ye have to see and read off them...Being blocking is a good thing in my books....

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Some tend to use this method to filter out who they are interested in or not I'm sure it's nothing personal just a case of move on and try again with someone else

"Some tend to use this method to filter out who they are interested in or not I'm sure it's nothing personal just a case of move on and try again with someone else "

It's something I do to filter but if I've been chatting to someone at least I'll send a message saying thanks but your not what I'm looking for sort of thing. And out of the blue block is a bit rude in my opinion

That's Fab...ladies here can do what they want .. to who they Want ..when they want ...how they want ..and there's not a thing any guy can do about it ..they rule this joint ..just don't sweat it or worry one little bit about it..l know you will think " WTF " when you see you've been blocked but please do not let it bother you ..

Happened to me too weird one alright

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"That's Fab...ladies here can do what they want .. to who they Want ..when they want ...how they want ..and there's not a thing any guy can do about it ..they rule this joint ..just don't sweat it or worry one little bit about it..l know you will think " WTF " when you see you've been blocked but please do not let it bother you .. "

Thats about right. This is one of the very few places that women are on top. Just roll with it. Also couples and fems get blocked for small stuff too so don't think it's just the men. It never upsets us when it happens. Just move on

All I can say is water off a ducks back who needs the drama

[Removed by poster at 10/08/20 08:41:23]

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

more than likley a fake acount

"This is the thing that annoys me / worries me a little. A couple seemed keen and have asked me for face pic and as soon as I send it I get a block!

Some may think - I must just have a face like a bag of potatoes but I am in no way offensive. It puts me off sending face pics which as a single guy is a non-starter! ??"

With you on this. I understand if a lady doesn't like my face of course, but a simple "not for me"( or even "jaysis,you're fugly") before random blocking would do. Had one or two block me after seeing a face pic and said face pic ended up elsewhere with a different name attached so I'm extremely wary now

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

It is what it is

"It is what it is "

And sometimes if it's not that it's something else

» Add a new message to this topic