FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > gloucester discreet fun

gloucester discreet fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi anyone from gloucester who is up for discreet fun? im very open minded and genuine, id love to hear from other genuine adults that want to make new friends for online fun or horny meets! come say hi

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I steer clear of anyone who can't accommodate and insists on 'discreet' fun as it usually only means one thing. . . . . married!

Best of luck to you tho

"Personally I steer clear of anyone who can't accommodate and insists on 'discreet' fun as it usually only means one thing. . . . . married!

Best of luck to you tho "

Same here, every time I see a new member pop up via the home page, one line profile and cannot accommodate

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seems lots of people don't accom on here both m and f but being discreet may be for reasons other than being married! I have kids at weekends and wouldn't want them catching on to what I get up to at the best of times lol

"Seems lots of people don't accom on here both m and f but being discreet may be for reasons other than being married! I have kids at weekends and wouldn't want them catching on to what I get up to at the best of times lol "

Maybe you should say that on your profile then, you don't have to go into detail 'share custody of children' is enough but at least those of us not interested in cheaters won't pass you by

» Add a new message to this topic