FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > The non varies club

The non varies club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone who wants to vent their frustrations at the fact that this website has an agenda, feel free to post here. I’m against that whole idea and wish to eradicate it. I will be organising big parties for those who wish to get involved and no old guard hoarding the verifications will be welcomed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

It has an agenda?? Do elaborate.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The website is made of ordinary people. People choose to meet or not. If you meet someone who's verified, they can verify you. I'm not sure how that's an agenda.

Manchester (she/her)

... And yeah I've got plenty of veris. It's not a zero sum game. I meet people, I go to clubs. Anyone on here can do the same (although I appreciate that for guys it's difficult to break in/ often expensive).

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Will you all go on cam as you vent frustrations at the big party so the website can watch ?

Manchester (she/her)

"Will you all go on cam as you vent frustrations at the big party so the website can watch ? "

Someone will verify them.

It’s not hard to break in. I could have gone with any amount of women I don’t find attractive just to get verified but I won’t and it’s having a negative affect because I can’t get the attention of people I would want

Also it’s not the same in the UK you guys have much more choice. Ireland is very small and always the same people online. I’m not meaning to be disingenuous to anyone but you can see that the first verifications on a lot of men’s profiles are from women I know they went with just to get verified and a lot of these men are way more attractive than me so it’s blatantly obvious what’s going on.

Manchester (she/her)

"It’s not hard to break in. I could have gone with any amount of women I don’t find attractive just to get verified but I won’t and it’s having a negative affect because I can’t get the attention of people I would want "

Then for a single guy on here you've done well. Getting attention from any woman on here is apparently difficult given the complaints on here, particularly if you're not verified. We just get way too much attention.

I've given a few first veris myself...

Manchester (she/her)

I can't speak to Ireland.

The site doesn't have an agenda. You can get a cam veri. If women don't want to message you, that's their prerogative, I'm afraid.

You’re missing the point. It’s not that they won’t message me, it’s that they only meet people with verifications and I’m saying the only way to get them seems to be with women who I would never attractive. I’m also saying that’s what other guys are doing. Really good looking guys having to get with women that wouldn’t match them in the real world.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Anyone who wants to vent their frustrations at the fact that this website has an agenda, feel free to post here. I’m against that whole idea and wish to eradicate it."

So you want to eradicate the site? Why not just delete your profile?

Manchester (she/her)

"You’re missing the point. It’s not that they won’t message me, it’s that they only meet people with verifications and I’m saying the only way to get them seems to be with women who I would never attractive. I’m also saying that’s what other guys are doing. Really good looking guys having to get with women that wouldn’t match them in the real world. "

I'm not missing your point. People here (Manchester is very big on Fab) make this complaint too.

Get on cam. Or meet someone socially. Or go to a club (if there aren't any near you, make it part of a trip away if it's viable).

I'm afraid the numbers aren't and won't be in your favour here, and we women (who are users and subscribers just like you, not staff) are free to meet who we like. (so are you, as it happens, but we get lots of offers)

Manchester (she/her)

... I'll also say, the complaint "why should I have to meet with women beneath me to get my end away" (not exactly what you're saying OP, but it's a common enough theme) isn't a good look.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

When you say "Attractive" do you mean physically appealing or mentally stimulating? One doesn't always lead to the other...

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Yeah OP I think your shooting yourself in the foot here as your saying almost exactly what quite a few single males on here complain about and none of us are missing the point. The number of single males on here outnumber couples and single females so they have a choice on who they want to meet and with people who have veris they meet them because they see that they aren't time wasters. Lastly if you are struggling try going on cam or go to socials if that doesn't work try a club.

I would have thought women would not want to be with guys who just meet them for verifications. Self respect and all that. When I say attractiveness I mean physically but I’m only using it in the sense that I know these guys wouldn’t be with a lot of the women if it weren’t for getting their verifications.

Also I’m past caring what I achieve on this site. It’s easier to find a woman the old fashioned way

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"Also I’m past caring what I achieve on this site. It’s easier to find a woman the old fashioned way"

I think you have the wrong expectation on this site

"Also I’m past caring what I achieve on this site. It’s easier to find a woman the old fashioned way

I think you have the wrong expectation on this site"

Ok thanks

Manchester (she/her)

"I would have thought women would not want to be with guys who just meet them for verifications. Self respect and all that. When I say attractiveness I mean physically but I’m only using it in the sense that I know these guys wouldn’t be with a lot of the women if it weren’t for getting their verifications. "

You don't know that. Last year, when I was still quite timid and significantly heavier than I am now, I met a guy who was super sociable, super ripped, and couldn't keep his hands off me (in a good/ fun way, not a creepy way).

Your ideas on what other people find attractive are not universal.

Yea you’re right. But I’m also right. I’m not saying it’s every case and we’d need a massive survey to find out and of course all the guys will lie so as not to look shallow.

Manchester (she/her)

"Yea you’re right. But I’m also right. I’m not saying it’s every case and we’d need a massive survey to find out and of course all the guys will lie so as not to look shallow. "

Do you think women are quite that stupid?

I get told all sorts of amazingly implausible things by guys who think I was born yesterday. I wasn't. I assume everyone on here is lying unless I have reason to believe otherwise.

"Yea you’re right. But I’m also right. I’m not saying it’s every case and we’d need a massive survey to find out and of course all the guys will lie so as not to look shallow.

I get told all sorts of amazingly implausible things by guys who think I was born yesterday. I wasn't. I assume everyone on here is lying unless I have reason to believe otherwise. "

I’m not saying anyone is stupid. Maybe the women know and just want it anyway. My point has always been that it happens and it’s for verifications and nothing more

Manchester (she/her)

"Yea you’re right. But I’m also right. I’m not saying it’s every case and we’d need a massive survey to find out and of course all the guys will lie so as not to look shallow.

I get told all sorts of amazingly implausible things by guys who think I was born yesterday. I wasn't. I assume everyone on here is lying unless I have reason to believe otherwise.

I’m not saying anyone is stupid. Maybe the women know and just want it anyway. My point has always been that it happens and it’s for verifications and nothing more"

You assume. Many people assumed that about the ripped (hung) guy I met last year. He seeks me out every time he's in town. I think he's pretty fantastic. He's still ridiculously into me.

Manchester (she/her)

... But if women choose to meet men who only want them for a verification, so what? You work on yourself. If you can attract someone, more power to you.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"It’s not hard to break in. I could have gone with any amount of women I don’t find attractive just to get verified but I won’t and it’s having a negative affect because I can’t get the attention of people I would want "

Why not just meet one unattractive woman (or even man) to verify you the first time and then hide their verification?

London

"You’re missing the point. It’s not that they won’t message me, it’s that they only meet people with verifications and I’m saying the only way to get them seems to be with women who I would never attractive. I’m also saying that’s what other guys are doing. Really good looking guys having to get with women that wouldn’t match them in the real world. "

No, it is not the only way.

London

"Also it’s not the same in the UK you guys have much more choice. Ireland is very small and always the same people online. I’m not meaning to be disingenuous to anyone but you can see that the first verifications on a lot of men’s profiles are from women I know they went with just to get verified and a lot of these men are way more attractive than me so it’s blatantly obvious what’s going on. "

Hm... Most men I have ever been with (not just in the scene) have been more attractive as men than I am as a woman. This includes my ex-husband. He did not need a verification, and if he did it seems a waste of 13 years of his life.

Manchester (she/her)

And honestly? I do get disproportionate attention on here. I get mobbed every time I upload a picture or a verification. I gather I have a pretty face, although it's not on show. But in the street my looks are very girl next door, and it shows in the fact that I rarely get hassled in public.

But on here, I'm real, I have a vagina, and I put my money where my mouth is. Of course my value is going to be higher.

"It’s not hard to break in. I could have gone with any amount of women I don’t find attractive just to get verified but I won’t and it’s having a negative affect because I can’t get the attention of people I would want

Why not just meet one unattractive woman (or even man) to verify you the first time and then hide their verification? "

I did consider this but couldn’t go through with it. And I’m saying unattractive to me personally.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

I did consider this but couldn’t go through with it. And I’m saying unattractive to me personally. "

So you couldn't stomach a social with an unattractive person ?

Well the person in question didn’t want a social meet. I would like a situation where I could go to one of the organised club nights and get to know everyone that way. But surprise surprise you have to be verified on the site to go, which I get but doesn’t solve my issue

Manchester (she/her)

"Well the person in question didn’t want a social meet. I would like a situation where I could go to one of the organised club nights and get to know everyone that way. But surprise surprise you have to be verified on the site to go, which I get but doesn’t solve my issue"

Go on the chat rooms and get a cam veri.

"Well the person in question didn’t want a social meet. I would like a situation where I could go to one of the organised club nights and get to know everyone that way. But surprise surprise you have to be verified on the site to go, which I get but doesn’t solve my issue

Go on the chat rooms and get a cam veri. "

Yea I will probably have to do that. Wouldn’t be anything sexual though. I’m not really into cam but I’ve no problem just having a chat on it

Manchester (she/her)

"Well the person in question didn’t want a social meet. I would like a situation where I could go to one of the organised club nights and get to know everyone that way. But surprise surprise you have to be verified on the site to go, which I get but doesn’t solve my issue

Yea I will probably have to do that. Wouldn’t be anything sexual though. I’m not really into cam but I’ve no problem just having a chat on it"

I've cam verified someone and it was just a friendly chat to ascertain that this person was who they claimed to be.

Yea I will probably have to do that. Wouldn’t be anything sexual though. I’m not really into cam but I’ve no problem just having a chat on it

I've cam verified someone and it was just a friendly chat to ascertain that this person was who they claimed to be. "

Ok do you want to go on cam and do that with me?

Manchester (she/her)

I've cam verified someone and it was just a friendly chat to ascertain that this person was who they claimed to be.

Ok do you want to go on cam and do that with me?"

I'd spoken to this person for ages, I'm afraid. I don't do it for everyone. But I'm sure someone will.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

You do realise a big party of none verified users will not be able to verify each other. Good luck but can't see this happening.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You do realise a big party of none verified users will not be able to verify each other. Good luck but can't see this happening. "

They will be if someone gives a couple of cam veris to a few of them then they can start the ball rolling with meet veris. I often help people out with cam veris who are in this situation and if they have helped themselves by following the advice on my profile and by reading forum threads. Regarding socials and clubs, not all require meet veris, just find one that doesn't OP. Good luck.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Please stop claiming to speak for all or even a majority of men.

You have no idea what men want or are looking for in a meet.

You only have your own narrow expectations of what you want and maybe a few friends who think similar to yourself.

That doesn't represent what millions of men are thinking or want.

Other than that it's the same answer to every other one of these threads.

Its supply and demand, its a feature of life.

» Add a new message to this topic