FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello everyone I feel alone in this big chat

Hello everyone I feel alone in this big chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello team !! Iam Ulisses atreyu and I am 35 years old from last sunday am from the mediterranean part in spain, I cook paella so now you can gess where exactly am from...hehehe..last week I was trying to be in a event meetings in le boudoir to meet peaple and start to be a part off the group with all my respect to everyone and present my self for the peaple who would like to meet me!! And just from my heart steps by steps trying to be a part pf a one member more...but no body let me be in the group and in the meeting page send me a imail telling me that I wasn't the right person to be in this tipe of party...and to be onest I just feels like discriminate for no reason ....I don't know why i couldn't register to be a part off the group with the rest of the peaple who was about to go....???? Someone can explain why done that to me? ...please....and thanks a lot everyone....I hope to meet you all off you one day...big hug and kissis

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Basil ...... is that you .

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

People get declined for membership by Le Boudoir. I have also been declined. It is only one club of many, and yes, they are allowed to discriminate as they are a private members club. We can argue that their idea of who or what is or is not suitable is ridiculous, but they own the place. Try other clubs and events.

Y - Bienvenido a la locura.

Ohhh..hahaha gracias...thanks for understand and replay...yes is ridiculous but is how it is...big hug...i will try again in other more humilde and better dharma..haha

Who??? Hahaha...

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Being more humilde is a buena idea. )

By *HX6969Man  over a year ago

St Albans

Ni perdas el tiempo... Busca otra forma... Lo q va a pasar es q te van a seguir jodiendo... Hay gente muy linda pero hay mucho cabrón.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello team !! Iam Ulisses atreyu and I am 35 years old from last sunday am from the mediterranean part in spain, I cook paella so now you can gess where exactly am from...hehehe..last week I was trying to be in a event meetings in le boudoir to meet peaple and start to be a part off the group with all my respect to everyone and present my self for the peaple who would like to meet me!! And just from my heart steps by steps trying to be a part pf a one member more...but no body let me be in the group and in the meeting page send me a imail telling me that I wasn't the right person to be in this tipe of party...and to be onest I just feels like discriminate for no reason ....I don't know why i couldn't register to be a part off the group with the rest of the peaple who was about to go....???? Someone can explain why done that to me? ...please....and thanks a lot everyone....I hope to meet you all off you one day...big hug and kissis"

I was thinking maybe it's because youre not meet verified...

You should message the organisers and ask!

Hope that helps!

» Add a new message to this topic