FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eo_72 OP   Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Hi guys and gals

Your thoughts on face pics on profiles

Are they essential for everyone to view straight away?

Or as my profile clearly states will send on a first message or if requested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Hi guys and gals

"

We don’t even look at anything from a profile without a profile picture. The black silhouette profile picture is a dead giveaway that not enough effort has gone into the profile.

We don’t have face pictures in our public or our friends only picture albums. We send face pictures in messages early on.

By *hite1100Man  over a year ago

Hither Green

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/820450

Mansfield

"Hi guys and gals

We don’t even look at anything from a profile without a profile picture. The black silhouette profile picture is a dead giveaway that not enough effort has gone into the profile.

We don’t have face pictures in our public or our friends only picture albums. We send face pictures in messages early on."

Thanks..noted

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Face pictures, no. Good quality pictures of something other than genitals, yes.

Mansfield

"Face pictures, no. Good quality pictures of something other than genitals, yes. "

Ok.. noted

Bit of a problem as I’m single and live on my own and sooner have a pic taken by someone else rather than a shit selfie

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Face pictures, no. Good quality pictures of something other than genitals, yes.

Ok.. noted

Bit of a problem as I’m single and live on my own and sooner have a pic taken by someone else rather than a shit selfie "

All but my profile picture, I took myself. I get plenty of compliments. But an array of cock shots isn't a good look.

By *hite1100Man  over a year ago

Hither Green

"Face pictures, no. Good quality pictures of something other than genitals, yes.

Ok.. noted

Bit of a problem as I’m single and live on my own and sooner have a pic taken by someone else rather than a shit selfie

All but my profile picture, I took myself. I get plenty of compliments. But an array of cock shots isn't a good look. "

Good range of pics on yours - better then most on here .

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"Hi guys and gals

"

Send with a message is fine no need for public view on a profile but sending from a hidden profile is just rude so don't expect a lot of interest if you do that.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Ok.. noted

Bit of a problem as I’m single and live on my own and sooner have a pic taken by someone else rather than a shit selfie "

Better a shit selfie than no pic at all

Mansfield

Ok.. noted

Better a shit selfie than no pic at all"

It’s on now

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

i do think if you are worried about some one seeing you here you shouldnt be as that person has to be on here as well to see you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i do think if you are worried about some one seeing you here you shouldnt be as that person has to be on here as well to see you "

I have no problems with being on here ... actually my best of friends and my children know I'm on here but there are jobs where showing a public face pic is not an option and also there are people on here that one really wouldn't care to be recognised by in public so I keep face pics in private

Mansfield

"i do think if you are worried about some one seeing you here you shouldnt be as that person has to be on here as well to see you

I have no problems with being on here ... actually my best of friends and my children know I'm on here but there are jobs where showing a public face pic is not an option and also there are people on here that one really wouldn't care to be recognised by in public so I keep face pics in private "

All pics are on show now..

Face pics ok if not bothered about people you know seeing you. I have face pic private as lots of people at work joined site to look at couple from work when was found they were on here.

Good question the OP raises and one I struggle with finding an answer which doesn't end up me being dumped upon by the righteous folk on here

However those that know me really, know I am not one for sitting om laurel's lol

…………. I have face pics/fully dressed pics / suited and booted pics, all of which I keep private - reason

1. I am married playing solo

2. Time I did show got very badly stalked for 6 months

So took a more logical route of, if your really want to engage in proper convo, here my pic etc

Did that make any sense ???

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I have to be attracted to someone to consider meeting there has to be an attraction so if there is no face pic fine that's someone's choice they are entitled to it but then I won't be interested in them so my choice to decline.

» Add a new message to this topic