FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Saunas / Dress down clubs

Saunas / Dress down clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *am_brown OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Anyone know of any saunas or dress down clubs? I know a number of male only Places but it's not really my thing I enjoy the saunas and steam rooms but would prefer a venue that can include women too. Don't necessarily want to play but enjoy that freedom of having no clothes or only being covered in a towel.

Look forward to hearing from you Sam x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only one I have been to is Rio’s in Kentish Town London. If you go any time other than couples night (I think it’s 6-12pm) on a Saturday. Expect the number of men to be far higher than the number or women. If you go not expecting anything and just to relax though it can be a good trip out. Barmaids are also normally topless for some eye candy. Think you can get a massage and have seen different comments on if you get a happy ending or not. Never tried so not sure.

Chameleons in Newport is sauna based not sure about the one in darleston tho?

birmingham

Tbh it's what I want, in this instance I just want to celebrate being undressed and be around more likeminded people.

Thank you, I'll try finding the link

birmingham

That's a good shout, I have a long weekend coming up and this would make for a nice trip away. I read this is also joint with Greenhouse, so has a friendly bi vibe to it, would you know if that's true?

Darlaston has a steam room , 2 jaquizzies, its a towel job but some nights are naked only . Great place

birmingham

"Darlaston has a steam room , 2 jaquizzies, its a towel job but some nights are naked only . Great place"

Where is that? Does the club have a name?

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Anyone know of any saunas or dress down clubs? I know a number of male only Places but it's not really my thing I enjoy the saunas and steam rooms but would prefer a venue that can include women too. Don't necessarily want to play but enjoy that freedom of having no clothes or only being covered in a towel.

Look forward to hearing from you Sam x"

Travel north up M6 to Eccles in Salford Adam and Eves is dress down. Couples singles, no restrictions on male levels. Relaxed.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Darlaston has a steam room , 2 jaquizzies, its a towel job but some nights are naked only . Great place

Where is that? Does the club have a name? "

Chameleons in Darleston...they have a sauna too...Tuesday night is naked night.

birmingham

"Anyone know of any saunas or dress down clubs? I know a number of male only Places but it's not really my thing I enjoy the saunas and steam rooms but would prefer a venue that can include women too. Don't necessarily want to play but enjoy that freedom of having no clothes or only being covered in a towel.

Look forward to hearing from you Sam x

Travel north up M6 to Eccles in Salford Adam and Eves is dress down. Couples singles, no restrictions on male levels. Relaxed. "

This place actually sounds ideal, I'll try visiting Friday, do you know what the atmosphere is like then? X

birmingham

"Darlaston has a steam room , 2 jaquizzies, its a towel job but some nights are naked only . Great place

Where is that? Does the club have a name?

Chameleons in Darleston...they have a sauna too...Tuesday night is naked night."

Thank you, I actually was thinking of visiting one of their other venues as got a long weekend and fancied a road trip x

Where is that? Does the club have a name? "

Chameleons in Darlaston west Midlands

Eureka's- naturist place mainly, with a lot of grounds, outdoor swimming pool, some Jacuzzis; they have cabins that can be rented for overnight stay

Silverleigh- I think it's a bit similar to Eureka's, never been.

Rio's- I have only been once, on a Sat night, but it is good for relaxation if you don't mind high levels of chlorine

Greenhouse Sauna in Luton- mainly gay/bi place.

Chameleons- dress down club with some jacuzzis and saunas

I'm sure there are more that I'm not aware of

By *15TRE55Woman  over a year ago

Edge of Heaven

Jaydees is open Fri 7th, Sat 8th, Sun 9th Sept Beds/Cambs borders. Sunday is a dressed down event 2pm -8pm and has huge hot tub, sauna cinema, open and private playrooms.

» Add a new message to this topic