FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help with Cross Dressing (Not in WM)

Help with Cross Dressing (Not in WM)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *am_brown OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Looking for some assistance with cross dressing, I feel this is what I would like up do now but don't have any experience to help me feel beautiful. Due to bad experiences I would like to avoid west midlands. Don't mind who supports, all offers appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

Leonardo Hotel, Jamaica St G1 4QG

It’s a long journey to discover what kind of a cd you want to be - and what works for you to make you feel beautiful. Some guys just like to wear the clothes, others go out of the way to be smooth all over, girlie voiced, feminine, full makeup (which is a skill in itself), wigs etc.

I would suggest you watch some YouTube videos on makeup tips. It’s good to watch both cd videos as well as women’s because the skills and tips are useful for you to experiment.

Lingerie - I go to love honey in the first instance, but clothes, I either make or buy online, try them in the privacy of my home and then decide what works and what doesn’t suit me. I am brutal with that as I won’t make do with mediocre when it comes to clothes.

I laser my body to be hairless now. Previously wax or boots hair removal creams

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It’s a long journey to discover what kind of a cd you want to be - and what works for you to make you feel beautiful. Some guys just like to wear the clothes, others go out of the way to be smooth all over, girlie voiced, feminine, full makeup (which is a skill in itself), wigs etc.

I would suggest you watch some YouTube videos on makeup tips. It’s good to watch both cd videos as well as women’s because the skills and tips are useful for you to experiment.

Lingerie - I go to love honey in the first instance, but clothes, I either make or buy online, try them in the privacy of my home and then decide what works and what doesn’t suit me. I am brutal with that as I won’t make do with mediocre when it comes to clothes.

I laser my body to be hairless now. Previously wax or boots hair removal creams "

Can I ask if you do your own laser removal and if so what do you use and how are the results please?

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

Leonardo Hotel, Jamaica St G1 4QG

"It’s a long journey to discover what kind of a cd you want to be - and what works for you to make you feel beautiful. Some guys just like to wear the clothes, others go out of the way to be smooth all over, girlie voiced, feminine, full makeup (which is a skill in itself), wigs etc.

I laser my body to be hairless now. Previously wax or boots hair removal creams

Can I ask if you do your own laser removal and if so what do you use and how are the results please? "

I go to a salon - it’s good - slows down growth. I use Soprano ice platinum laser hair

» Add a new message to this topic