FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What am I doing wrong

What am I doing wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edLabel OP   Man  over a year ago

Beds/mk

I've been here for a while now , and I'm still looking to get verified, what am I doing wrong with my profile ? Got any tips for me ? Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been here for a while now , and I'm still looking to get verified, what am I doing wrong with my profile ? Got any tips for me ? Thanks. "

Don't look to get verified...look to meet. If people think you just want to meet them to get a veri so you can meet other people, they're hardly likely to be inclined to do it, are they?

Beds/mk

"I've been here for a while now , and I'm still looking to get verified, what am I doing wrong with my profile ? Got any tips for me ? Thanks.

Don't look to get verified...look to meet. If people think you just want to meet them to get a veri so you can meet other people, they're hardly likely to be inclined to do it, are they?"

True , thanks for the tip .

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP without knowing what you are doing it's difficult to say what you're doing wrong!

Most people who ask similar questions are often advised to do a forum search for profile advice and see if they can take any tips from the hundreds of threads already here.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"OP without knowing what you are doing it's difficult to say what you're doing wrong!

Most people who ask similar questions are often advised to do a forum search for profile advice and see if they can take any tips from the hundreds of threads already here."

This

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Quick tip on the profile.....it says a lot about what you want. Try including why someone would want to meet you.

What could you offer.? What makes you different from other guys ?

If you are messaging people check you are what they are looking for. Read their profile and mention something from it . This suggests you are interested in that person and not sending the same copy and paste message to every person in a 20 mile radius of where you live.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've got two verifactions............. ???

Beds/mk

"You've got two verifactions............. ???

"

Yeah they are by webcam tho ...

Beds/mk

"Quick tip on the profile.....it says a lot about what you want. Try including why someone would want to meet you.

What could you offer.? What makes you different from other guys ?

If you are messaging people check you are what they are looking for. Read their profile and mention something from it . This suggests you are interested in that person and not sending the same copy and paste message to every person in a 20 mile radius of where you live."

Thank you

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Your profile tells me everything I need to know.

» Add a new message to this topic