FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > WHAT DOES IT TAKE?

WHAT DOES IT TAKE?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sort of new to this still but I've messeged people local and abit further afield I've added them as friends chatted to them and arranged meets but they either pull out last minute or there just not interested what am I doing wrong? Help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Dan

You might want to have a bit more info on your profile and maybe a couple more pics and remove that verification as getting a mate to verify you in that way just does not look right on a profile

And seeing as you are only looking for FF couples and singles ladies you need to make sure your profile really stands out from the crowd

"Hi Dan

You might want to have a bit more info on your profile and maybe a couple more pics and remove that verification as getting a mate to verify you in that way just does not look right on a profile

And seeing as you are only looking for FF couples and singles ladies you need to make sure your profile really stands out from the crowd"

Agrees!

You have the 'green tick'... Now hide the veri for the same reasons the above poster mentioned.

Write a bit more about yourself.

A good tip would be to 'hide your profile' whilst you write a profile that tells the rest of us who you are and what you are looking for. You will feel a lot less pressure then. (don't ask why lol).

Good luck xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks ill get started straight away

Hi Dan,

Agree with the other posters..

There is nothing on your profile that says what you are looking for,what you are into and not into,you also have nothing in your interests so how do women know you will be compatable with them and know you are what they are looking for?

Good luck

xx

» Add a new message to this topic