FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Chams and other clubs

Chams and other clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ronguru OP   Couple  over a year ago

worcester

Hi all, we have benn to xtasia a few times and it's ok but some folks there say that chameleons is a better place but we looked and its a sauna based club, don't know if thats better or not.

Anybody got any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have only been to two clubs Chams and Atlantis and have to we much prefer the sauna type club that Chams is

We love Chams everything about it really appeals to us ,the staff are fantastic and it's a very friendly place with a great atmosphere and we have met some lovely couples there

We have only ever been on a Saturday night and only on the party nights which get very busy so cannot say anything about the other nights

If you ever get the chance to goto Cham we are sure you will love it

Dave & Alice

Forgot to add that what with most of the females are dressed in all there finest sexy gear and everybody else is in towels just adds to the sexy atmosphere of the place

D&A

By *ronguru OP   Couple  over a year ago

worcester

hi there you two thanks for the reply, maybe we will give chams a go then it would be better if we had a friend to talk to though not necessarily to play with talk if you want.

Dave and Ali

ive been to chameleons and xtasia, i much prefure chams but it depends what you like

if your into the whole getting dressed up, night club type club xtasia is for you, chams is much more relaxed, women can still dress up just in sexy unders as apposed to clothes, i find the people that go to chams more friendly and the club lay out is better as are play areas, i hate the sofas at xtasia i just think of all them dried up wet patches on them over the years, theres no way id play on them, i wouldnt even sit on them

Ive only been to two clubs libs and chams. For me its got to be chams much more relaxing than libs. And a hell of alot more fun...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i have only been to chams but i love it there. everyone is relaxed and friendly, recently a convert to the jacuzzis

i do want to try out other clubs such as Xstasia etc

been to both clubs as well as la chambre and the apalling now closed utopia and of them all chams is the best club by a long way

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Will deffinately go with the choice of chams x

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

cjs in glasgow is amzing

We been to few clubs but found club f is best and its getting better all the time.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Hi all, we have benn to xtasia a few times and it's ok but some folks there say that chameleons is a better place but we looked and its a sauna based club, don't know if thats better or not.

Anybody got any advice?"

I would have a browse at the clubs section on fab..most reviews are positive about all the clubs..some people are probably looking for certain things out of certain clubs...some might praise a for one thing but slate another club for something else..some people are more choosy than others too..as mentioned about one club has spunky sofas another club is very clean..peoples views of them will depend on how bothered they are about sitting on someone elses cold body fluids...yuk!

Chams seems to be the daddy though...we would like to go there just to soak up the atmosphere, as we dont 'play'..but the dress code isnt for us..

Yep have been to a few and Chams is the one

I LOVE CHAMS!

By *BW38jWoman  over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

"ive been to chameleons and xtasia, i much prefure chams but it depends what you like

if your into the whole getting dressed up, night club type club xtasia is for you, chams is much more relaxed, women can still dress up just in sexy unders as apposed to clothes, i find the people that go to chams more friendly and the club lay out is better as are play areas, i hate the sofas at xtasia i just think of all them dried up wet patches on them over the years, theres no way id play on them, i wouldnt even sit on them"

totally agree very relaxed staff nice makes me feel sexy. roll on party night tomorrow

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Never been to Xtasia, keep saying may go one day - been going to Chams for some 5 years now... missed it when I took a year out

we are off to chams tonight valintines party xx

We too have been to both and prefer Chams. Again it depends what you like. some cpls dont like the fact that guys have to wear a towel or shorts. It is spotless clean and the staff are great.

» Add a new message to this topic