FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for a girl.

Looking for a girl.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew.sw.hotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

southwest

So we're looking for a girl/woman quite honestly to fuck!! I've been beating around the bush for awhile not quite sure how nice to be (hi think you're cute) kind of messages but that isn't getting us very far. We have some face snaps if you want to message we won't bite well unless you want us to!!

I have never been with a woman but always wanted to and now we're in a place where we can do it, no being scared any more come say hi xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to clubs make friends and maybe you might have some luck

southwest

Thanks I'm so unsure of how they work though any advice? Xx

Look up the club review section on here pick a club that best suits your likes go with no expectations and go relax and enjoy,

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

what's in it for the woman?

southwest

I'd like to say the time of her life!!! Well from my experience my husband is a god in bed, from me well I've never been with a woman so who knows but I'd like to think I'd give as good as I got it blows my mind just thinking about it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'd like to say the time of her life!!! Well from my experience my husband is a god in bed, from me well I've never been with a woman so who knows but I'd like to think I'd give as good as I got it blows my mind just thinking about it. "

single bi women who are prepared to meet couples are in very short supply on here, you might have more luck with a couple where the woman is bi.

I'm not your target audience I know but you're not selling yourselves too well in my opinion. I wonder if it might help if you put a bit more about what you can offer a woman.

Shame the Lodge closed in Gloucester....would have been really handy for you!

There is a reason that single bi females are sometimes refered to as unicorns.

To be honest 'hi your cute' messages show zero imagination or effort and are unlikely to spark any real response. Similarly your profile shows zero effort and does nothing to make you stand out. You may need to do reconsider your sense of expectation and put some effort in

"Go to clubs make friends and maybe you might have some luck "

We have had several FFM's and not one has been off this site. Real life is way easier

You write '...looking to explore each others fantasies, and to push our own boundaries' and what about the woman you intend meeting? Is she just there to serve a purpose?

I do meet couples and really enjoy doing so, but your profile is all about your wants and isn't very inviting.

southwest

Thank you everyone I know our personalities don't shine on here, which will reifictied, we set up quick as we wanted to get a feel. Now we know what we want and what we can offer watch this space. Im gratfeul for the feedback xxx

By *ltravioletWoman  over a year ago

In amongst the Unicorns & fairy dust

"You write '...looking to explore each others fantasies, and to push our own boundaries' and what about the woman you intend meeting? Is she just there to serve a purpose?

I do meet couples and really enjoy doing so, but your profile is all about your wants and isn't very inviting. "

very well put

southwest

It's not meant to, but like I said not enough time has been put into it yet. This boils down to me wanting to learn how to satisfy a woman and I think I've always wanted to but been to nervous, I love the idea of me being so in tune with another female body that i can make her cum and all the while have my husband on board with my fantasies makes it all the richer.

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Put a picture of Mr up as well. If you're looking for someone to meet you both, it's nice to be able to see both halves of the couple.

If you want to explore a woman why don't you look to meet alone without your hubby. I have played with a number of first time bi fems. More nervous ones met while andy was in work so there was no pressure. It was all about me pleasing her and showing her what it was like to be with a woman. We have had 4 ffm's from here xx

» Add a new message to this topic