FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking For Open Minded BBW Manchester

Looking For Open Minded BBW Manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackley78 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Hello 2nd post on Forum So bare with me I'm sort of getting to grips with it i think, still not 100% on how to put comments correctly but practise makes perfect.

I thought i should probably explain in an ideal world what I'm looking for here although i must stress I've never dated or had relationships based purely on looks. Getting on having shared interests & appreciation of each others sense of humour are all vital to enjoy each others company whatever the frequency or arrangements we have agreed between us.

I absolutely adore curves & always have done i think as long as you're happy at the weight or size you are then it's your life & your body to do with what you like & i don't really have an upper limit as long as you're confident & happy so am i.

I remember having conversations with friends & realising the way they felt about a thin waste or a small bum & slender thighs for me it was the complete opposite & a belly rolls & folds a big bum squishy hips had that affect on me.

I understand that if thats all I'm interested in is the physical then that would be a kink. That's not the case the fact we get on is so important but i know what i like & any voluptuous ladies in Manchester or North West not bothered I'm in a wheelchair please come & say hello.

Yes I'm a quad with a Spinal Cord Injury but my arms work & I've fought so hard to recover. I'm lucky as i still have full sensation all over my body & yes that includes the crown jewels which still working much to my relief.

Fell free to ask me anything about my life or situation & my everyday life i refuse to allow my Spinal Cord Injury stop me living life & I'm trying to have as many new experiences in my life including sexually as i broke my neck not my labido & i have had some amazing experiences with people who can see past my wheelchair & am eager to meet more.

I used to be here as part of a couple & we enjoyed MMFs & bdsm & im a switch but do love cuckold & hot wife & would say i lean more to the sub side. I don't get jellous or feel insecure quite the opposite i liked her seeing others infront of me or separatly & used to send me pics & vids whilst seeing others.

As an Aquarius I'm very open minded & on the basis I'm on 4 wheels if i piss you off simply go upstairs you're away & my ability to stalk has been affected considerably too. So as long as you can see past my 4wd off road wheelchair that stands me up & you don't mind sharing me with a brown labrador the last chocolate in his litter so i obviously called him Rolo please comment below.

I shall leave you with my favourite saying

' Those Who Mind Dont Matter & Those Who Matter Don't Mind'.

Take Care Ben

P.s I'm genuinely here to make friends hence I'm going to my 1st Social in April so if you are please feel free to introduce yourself as dont know anyone who is yet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

This post is 10 times as long as your profile

By *lackley78 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"This post is 10 times as long as your profile "

Is that a bad thing

» Add a new message to this topic