FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Banned from uploading photos

Banned from uploading photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hubbGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

All of a sudden photos I had on my profile for years have been rejected, and I have now been banned from uploading photos.

The reason given was that I must be in the photos I upload. Well every photo I have ever uploaded is off me!!!

I have messaged the admins several times asking them to review my photos that were rejected, and asking for the ban to be lifted, but they never respond.

I have been a loyal site supporter for 6+ years, and as far as I’m aware I have not broken any rules.

Can anyone suggest what I should do?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"All of a sudden photos I had on my profile for years have been rejected, and I have now been banned from uploading photos.

The reason given was that I must be in the photos I upload. Well every photo I have ever uploaded is off me!!!

I have messaged the admins several times asking them to review my photos that were rejected, and asking for the ban to be lifted, but they never respond.

I have been a loyal site supporter for 6+ years, and as far as I’m aware I have not broken any rules.

Can anyone suggest what I should do?"

it can take 48hrs or more for admin to look maybe longer if they are busy op

By *hubbGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Thanks for your reply, I have been waiting weeks on their replies. It’s as well I’m not holding my breath lol.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Only Admin decide whether the ban on your account will be lifted, they will let you know if they are going to