FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Profile hidden

Profile hidden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If i hide my profile why do i still get msgs and winks, i thought no one could see ur profile if its set 2 hidden

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

The option to send you a message and/or a wink is still there even though you are hidden.

People can't see anything on your profile page and you don't appear in any searches. They can find you if they have hotlisted you or are friends as you show up in their lists. Also if you post on the forums or go into the chat rooms they can find you that way. They can't see anything about you apart from your avatar but they can still contact you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why is there even an option for hide profile. If u don’t want to be seen then why have profile??

Just general question that’s all

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 29/04/18 17:52:57]

Nottingham

"Why is there even an option for hide profile. If u don’t want to be seen then why have profile??

Just general question that’s all"

I hid my profile while I was undergoing investigations for cancer, thankfully everything was all clear. I knew I would want to come back to fab once everything was settled so I decided to hide my profile for a while instead of leaving.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Profile is hidden as family members have found out ??

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Why is there even an option for hide profile. If u don’t want to be seen then why have profile??

Maybe just busy or on holiday at the moment and don't want a load of messages to answer when they come back online, we hide ours sometimes in these cases as some people can get in a grump if you don't reply

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I sometimes hide mine if I'm really busy or have family visiting. If you leave you lose all veris. It's a good option if you are taking a break.

Some people hide their profile because they might get into a relationship and then when that all goes Pete tong they have fab to fall back on

I hide my profile sometimes if I don't want to meet or have met a potential boyfriend, I think it's a good feature. It's useful when on periods also, for ladies who don't want to be messaged at that time. There's a whole range of reasons why people hide profiles. X

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I often hide my profile.

When I'm somewhere different, & I visit my family in the Midlands regularly & its easier than suddenly appearing on the locals radar

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

We have hidden our couples profile as my partner doesn't want to swing any more but we have saved it in case he ever changes his mind as we have about 200 verifications. Also if we delete it all those people lose our verification.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Because I'm not currently meeting, but that doesn't mean I want to leave this site

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"If i hide my profile why do i still get msgs and winks, i thought no one could see ur profile if its set 2 hidden"

Change your message filters to stop messages.

» Add a new message to this topic