FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Single profile

Single profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I set up my account, I set it up as a single girl but it somehow got changed to a couples profile, how do I get it changed back?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

all your verifications refer to you as a couple, you have a pic of you and a male, you have the males details on the profile...it would seem like you are in fact a couple rather than a single female?

you could always set up a different profile if youre wanting to play alone, stating so?

As mentioned above, as your verifications are as a couple then you will better starting a new profile.

If you originally had this one as a single but mentioned a partner it may of been reported and admin changed it to a couples profile (and rightly so).

Maybe keep the couples people hidden and start a single profile and ask people you know to verify you again but as a single, along the lines of ' met this girl when she was part of a couple....'

Good luck x

Maybe she means she was a couple and wants to change it to a single if that's the case you can't

By *ruid76Man  over a year ago

pembroke dock

hi,

when i started on here i was single, im now in a relationship and would like to change my account to reflect that, is it possible to add someone to your account or will i have to make a new page.

thanks

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can just start a new profile x

» Add a new message to this topic