FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Photo rejected for the wrong reason

Photo rejected for the wrong reason

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya, we submitted a photo for our profile that has been altered with photshop so that it appears to have quite a few people in it, it was rejected because others in it are recognisable, which we can understand. if its given a proper look over though its actually only got Mart in it, its just there are about eight of him. :D

Can we somehow resubmit it but with a small note attached to explain so who ever approves them takes a closer look at it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i uploaded a pic and i blured the face of the othere person and that got rejected ... i blured it and didnt just put a black line over it coz it makes the pic look cheap but neva mind lol now i have to black line them and re submit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had a picture rejected. It's a paddle with the word "ouch" on it against the buttocks of a playmate. No genitals, no "starfish" on show but rejected.

Considering some of the pictures my eyes have been subjected to, I'm in counselling for some, I can only assume it was too tame!

I wonder if I retook the picture with the paddle rammed up his jacksy and the "ouch" protruding if that would get past the censors!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

The image mods do a great job and review thousands of photos each day, but given the numbers, mistakes are inevitable.

We plan to allow resubmission of rejected pics for a 2nd opinion from a different mod in a future update.

Until then the easier you make it for the mods the better for you.

HTH

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All sorted out now, its up on our profile, thank you.

I'm not blaming the mods, i know how busy they can be on a popular web site, especially when you get something weird like a photo with seven of the same person in it.

» Add a new message to this topic