FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can’t display verifications

Can’t display verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oliath OP   Man  over a year ago

Kendal

I took a break from fab because of Covid and I hid my photos and verifications.

I now can’t display any of my verifications from the last two years and people are calling me fake

I’d be very grateful if someone from Admin could help me display my old verifications.

I’m now paying to use a site and I can’t prove I’m genuine

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *milingeyesWoman  over a year ago

mickeymousetown

They stopped anyone reshowing verifications until covid is over ... I hide mine and can't show them ...

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Your summery of 118 is showing so unlikely people will think you are fake

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Take a screenshot and send it of your veris if someone is seriously calling you fake for not being able to display them....but no one is able to show hidden or new meet ones, it's been covered many times, so not sure why anyone would say your fake?

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"I took a break from fab because of Covid and I hid my photos and verifications.

I now can’t display any of my verifications from the last two years and people are calling me fake

I’d be very grateful if someone from Admin could help me display my old verifications.

I’m now paying to use a site and I can’t prove I’m genuine "

Just looked at your profile.

Your summary is visible, this is what visitors to your profile see;

"Verified by 118 people, newest 4 weeks ago. 32 fem. 4 men. 79 cpl. 1 tv/ts. 2 ff. By 144 meet. 3 cam."

Not sure why people would say you're fake after reading that.

Given the above, really no need to display your verifications, the summary is peacocking enough.

E

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Your summery of 118 is showing so unlikely people will think you are fake"

newest veri 4 weeks ago..

I don't get this thread.. look how popular I am?

The South

"Your summery of 118 is showing so unlikely people will think you are fake

I don't get this thread.. look how popular I am? "

I thought the same.

E

I thought the same.

E"

And stating to be unable to prove he's genuine - even though he has a photo veri and meet veri icons in his profile...

The South

I thought the same.

E

And stating to be unable to prove he's genuine - even though he has a photo veri and meet veri icons in his profile... "

If my summary said I had 118 verications, the photo veri and meet veri icons and people were still calling me fake, I wouldn't want to meet them.

E

I thought the same.

E

And stating to be unable to prove he's genuine - even though he has a photo veri and meet veri icons in his profile...

If my summary said I had 118 verications, the photo veri and meet veri icons and people were still calling me fake, I wouldn't want to meet them.

E"

I wouldn't meet you

The South

I thought the same.

E

E

I wouldn't meet you

"

Not sure what the OPs problem is really.

Apparently he's "Taking a break until the world returns to normal"

No need to prove you're genuine if you're not meeting, surely.

E

*Sorry for the ribbing OP, you did rather open the door for us though.

But the world will never go back to normal ..

Kendal

This is the first time I’ve posted on the forum in years. I came on to ask a simple question and try to get some help and look at the responses.

1. I’m only showing off? No

2. This is a ‘look at me’ post. No

3. I’m gross because I’ve been to parties, events and socials and I’ve met people.

4. A verification from 4 weeks ago. God forbid I may have met people in the past or even met someone socially distanced

Can anyone actually be nice on here? This is the epitome of all the things I don’t like about Fab.

If you’ve got nothing nice to say....

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

So hopefully you have the answer no one can redisplay their veries at the moment

Kendal

"So hopefully you have the answer no one can redisplay their veries at the moment "

I realise that! I asked whether anyone from Admin can help. I’m sure there are lots of people who want to display verifications from before the restrictions. It’s just a simple update to the sites code to allow any verifications prior to March 2020.

It won’t be worth paying the site supporter fee if my profile has no veris displayed. I really don’t think I’m being an arse, self righteous or asking for anything unreasonable - just the ability to use something I’m paying for.

Surely Admin can help. There will be lots of people in the same situation as me.

The South

"This is the first time I’ve posted on the forum in years. I came on to ask a simple question and try to get some help and look at the responses.

1. I’m only showing off? No

2. This is a ‘look at me’ post. No

3. I’m gross because I’ve been to parties, events and socials and I’ve met people.

4. A verification from 4 weeks ago. God forbid I may have met people in the past or even met someone socially distanced

Can anyone actually be nice on here? This is the epitome of all the things I don’t like about Fab.

If you’ve got nothing nice to say...."

Can't see anywhere where anyone has said you're gross because you've been to parties, events and socials and I’ve met people.

If you tried to verify your recent meets you'd know exactly why you can't display them at the moment, it says so on when you got to write a veri.

Anyway, you have your answer now, have a cracking Sunday, enjoy.

E

chelmsford

"So hopefully you have the answer no one can redisplay their veries at the moment

I realise that! I asked whether anyone from Admin can help. I’m sure there are lots of people who want to display verifications from before the restrictions. It’s just a simple update to the sites code to allow any verifications prior to March 2020.

It won’t be worth paying the site supporter fee if my profile has no veris displayed. I really don’t think I’m being an arse, self righteous or asking for anything unreasonable - just the ability to use something I’m paying for.

Surely Admin can help. There will be lots of people in the same situation as me."

I haven't said you are any of those things...there are lots of past posts about veries in the section, there will be an answer from admin there. You can contact admin direct from the contact button, who can hopefully give you an explanation.

Kendal

[Removed by poster at 15/11/20 11:52:01]

Why would admin make an exception to the rule for 1?

chelmsford

"Why would admin make an exception to the rule for 1?"

rules is rules

The South

"So hopefully you have the answer no one can redisplay their veries at the moment

Surely Admin can help. There will be lots of people in the same situation as me."

You have your verification summary on show. What else do you need to prove your genuine?

What does your summary say that the actual written verifications don't?

Notwithstanding that none of us are supposed to be meeting right now anyway.

You are being an arse, you are being self righteous, you asking for something that at this moment in time is unreasonable.

You're also asking for something no one else on the site has right now.

You're not paying to display your veris, under a normal situation you can still display them as a non site supporter.

E

The South

Surely Admin can help. There will be lots of people in the same situation as me.

You have your verification summary on show. What else do you need to prove your genuine?

What does your summary say that the actual written verifications don't?

Notwithstanding that none of us are supposed to be meeting right now anyway.

You are being an arse, you are being self righteous, you asking for something that at this moment in time is unreasonable.

You're also asking for something no one else on the site has right now.

You're not paying to display your veris, under a normal situation you can still display them as a non site supporter.

E"

And throwing your toys out of the pram in your status because you don't like the answers you've been given isn't going to help.

E

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

You can display the cam veris. If you took a break because of Covid, you should have known (because it was introduced at the beginning of lockdown) that hidden meet veris couldn’t be redisplayed - there was a lot of talk about it at the time. It’s better (and easier) to hide your profile, frankly. Getting angry with everyone now because you can’t show them is a bit silly. Admin have made it very clear that they’re not going to allow any meet veris, including pre-Covid ones, to be published for the foreseeable future. A lot of people aren’t happy about it - including me, because without publishing them people will assume my recent veris are for recent meets when they’re not - but it is what it is.

Kendal

I’m not angry with anybody who takes the time to send a polite and respectful reply. I am very annoyed that I’ve received private messages slagging me off and calling me awful, insulting names.

Fab is full of nasty people and I don’t believe anyone condones that kind of behaviour.

I politely asked for Admin to help on a topic that clearly and unnecessarily affects a lot of people who just want to use their paid-for profiles to make new contacts during this nightmare pandemic. Being able to display a verification from before the pandemic isn’t an unreasonable request, I don’t think so anyway.

Anyway, I’ve rapidly learnt to keep my gob shut on here. Not how I imagined a forum to be on a swingers lifestyle website.

I won’t be posting again. It’s been a whirlwind few hours and it’s something I want nothing to do with.

Please keep your nasty comments to yourselves.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"They stopped anyone reshowing verifications until covid is over ... I hide mine and can't show them ... "
same here

mickeymousetown

Some right nasty bitchy comments in here, lockdown getting to yous ? Step away from the phone ....

The South

"I’m not angry with anybody who takes the time to send a polite and respectful reply. I am very annoyed that I’ve received private messages slagging me off and calling me awful, insulting names.

Fab is full of nasty people and I don’t believe anyone condones that kind of behaviour.

I politely asked for Admin to help on a topic that clearly and unnecessarily affects a lot of people who just want to use their paid-for profiles to make new contacts during this nightmare pandemic. Being able to display a verification from before the pandemic isn’t an unreasonable request, I don’t think so anyway.

Anyway, I’ve rapidly learnt to keep my gob shut on here. Not how I imagined a forum to be on a swingers lifestyle website.

I won’t be posting again. It’s been a whirlwind few hours and it’s something I want nothing to do with.

Please keep your nasty comments to yourselves."

Admin don't respond to requests from the forum threads, but there's a "contact" button on the home page.

If you're getting abusive private messages report them. Report them every single time. There's no need for it.

Again, you are NOT paying to show your verifications, you can do that as a non paying member.

Not being able to show your verifications doesn't stop you making connections.

You're not paying to use your profile to make new contacts, being a non site supporter does not stop you from making new connections.

You're sounding more like a huffty teenager with every post.

E

mickeymousetown

If ppl like myself want to NOW show verifications we should be allowed, regardless of ppls thoughts... we as paying members should have the right

mickeymousetown

Take this as u wish, u are sounding like an old person that needs to move with the times ....

[Removed by poster at 15/11/20 17:02:42]

Any idea of what it would take to write the code to allow pre lockdown meet veris to been shown and still keep new meet veris hidden? Hence it is what it is

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The man asked for help in the help section, there is no need for the comments about him himself. Can we keep this section to what it is for, helping people

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, Admin have turned the verifications off and it wouldn't be fair to turn them on just for you.

You don't pay to show your verifications but your summary shows you have verifications for others to see