FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Pictures taking ages to be authorized

Pictures taking ages to be authorized

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *knylonchick OP   Couple  over a year ago

hitchin

For the last 2 days we've had problems posting pictures - they either sit waiting to be authorized but nothing happens or it takes ages for them to be approved, is there an issue?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

On average it took 9 seconds for pics to be approved yesterday. It depends on when you uploaded them as to how long it takes though

hitchin

"On average it took 9 seconds for pics to be approved yesterday. It depends on when you uploaded them as to how long it takes though"

Thanks, 9 seconds seems entirely normal. Our pictures just sat with the pending authorization message but despite a good 5 minutes plus did not get published, but we’re counted as part of our daily post allowance. Other pictures got published after a long wait but seemed to end up lost after pages of new pictures...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sorry I said seconds instead of minutes

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Will repost

On average it took 9 minutes for pics to be approved yesterday. It depends on when you uploaded them as to how long it takes though

hitchin

"Will repost

On average it took 9 minutes for pics to be approved yesterday. It depends on when you uploaded them as to how long it takes though"

Ah ok so the site has had a few issues then?

Hopefully they’ll be solved soon

Forum Mod

O o O oo

No, no issues.

hitchin

We’re still having issues posting pictures, we not changed anything about how we post but the pictures seem to take an age to be published or sometimes are just left as pending could you look into this please

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

The mods are volunteers with a life beyond fab. I really hate to think how many photos they deal with but with lockdown I'm guessing they have been inundated with them!

Although yesterday I uploaded 1 that took less then 5 mins to get approved. Maybe I hit a quiet moment with many mods on.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

The average was 10 yesterday, it isn't a long time to wait

Depending on when you upload pics depends on whether it is quicker like the previous poster mentions or a bit longer if it is at a time where mods are not logged in.