FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > sendind veri's

sendind veri's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnyfun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

I've sent 6 and for some reason my friends are not receiving them. Please help xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Verifications we try to leave for another user aren't being saved

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves

By *unnyfun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

No im trying to verify a friend who lives in another county from me lol. Deffo not from the same computer x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been tryin to verify someone but for some reason they are not receiving any of my verification and vice versa. Any advice?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"No im trying to verify a friend who lives in another county from me lol. Deffo not from the same computer x"

If you're unable to PM someone you'll be unable to verify them. You should be able to try this by attempting to send them a PM.

Admin x

Yes its strange that veri's don't appear. I could understand if off the same ISP address but when we live miles and miles away from one another? Hiccups in the system?

This is of no use your feedback. We live in different cities and are on eachothers friend list and can pm oneanother but verifications don't go through?

"No im trying to verify a friend who lives in another county from me lol. Deffo not from the same computer x

If you're unable to PM someone you'll be unable to verify them. You should be able to try this by attempting to send them a PM.

Admin x"

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Yes its strange that veri's don't appear. I could understand if off the same ISP address but when we live miles and miles away from one another? Hiccups in the system? "

We don't see any blocked verifications you have sent or received. You can contact us privately with username and whether you're giving or receiving and we'll look into it for you

Admin x

» Add a new message to this topic