FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Meeting requests that can't be replied to

Meeting requests that can't be replied to

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urreylover OP   Man  over a year ago

Guildford

On a number of occasions I have browsed meeting requests that have stated they are looking for single males for that meeting but single males are unable to respond because their main profile says they are not looking for single males. Why doesn't the site prevent them from creating such meetings by greying out the single male tick box or overriding their block if they do create such a meeting request? It can't just be me who finds it infuriating when you are unable to respond.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good question

Someone who post that they want single male but block single male for emailing them must book to visit theit GP

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

I agree, though you'd think the couple or lady would think to amend their profile at least for the period of time they are requesting a meet with single guys.

It probably requires the site to stop such a request being posted if there profile doesn't match by asking them to amend which sounds easy but is probably complex programming

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

How to confuse single men......put up meet request for single men and block single men from messaging you ....after about 3 hrs of trying to message said contact their head explodes

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

This always makes me laugh. I wonder if the couples that make this mistake sit there wondering why no one has gotten in touch, lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Could be they only want to meet men who are on their friend list or who they have already mailed in the past... These single males Will be able to contact them

By *urreylover OP   Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Could be they only want to meet men who are on their friend list or who they have already mailed in the past... These single males Will be able to contact them"

That has some logic but it would be polite to say in such cases that it is only open to males on their friends lists

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"How to confuse single men......put up meet request for single men and block single men from messaging you ....after about 3 hrs of trying to message said contact their head explodes "

lol loving it!

The site has set up that should you try to message someone that's hasn't selected say your gender a warning to say they may not be interested or words to that effect. Or it will say if you've previously mailed them, so setting up a script saying "please check you reference selections" or something like that shouldn't be to difficult?

I must admit when I've seen it do they wonder why they don't receive messages from guys, apart from those they're already talking with.

» Add a new message to this topic