FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap D’Agde in August 2020

Cap D’Agde in August 2020

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irlord OP   Man  over a year ago

Aces Of Spades Town

Five Big Black Guys are going to be in Cap D’Agde in August 2020. We are going to update you about Dates and Hotel. Plz let us know which activities is available in August 2020. If you there. Feel free to contact us. Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Five Big Black Guys are going to be in Cap D’Agde in August 2020. We are going to update you about Dates and Hotel. Plz let us know which activities is available in August 2020. If you there. Feel free to contact us. Xx "

I wonder what the reaction to a message about “five big white guys” would be ??

Do people really think it’s necessary to define themselves by colour ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

I wonder what the reaction to a message about “five big white guys” would be ??

Do people really think it’s necessary to define themselves by colour ?? "

I understand where you’re coming from but the OP’s post is obviously not directed to you. It is meant for the countless Black, Hispanic, Asian and White women out there who fantasize religiously about being intimate with a group of black men and those women are out there.

A group of white men can say the same thing targeted to a completely different audience. We need to stop pretending skin color is not a physical trait that causes sexual arousal. There are men who prefer big women and would like to know how much you weigh before hand to prove you’re Sexually what they seek. There are women who like large dicks and others small, you best believe they’ll ask before hand stating your size upfront saves a lot of time for these women.

These gentlemen being upfront about who they are is not an insult to you or others. It’s a fact. They’re five guys and they’re black. Whether or not you are excited by that or turned off by it won’t change whether they hide that fact or not. They’re just targeting those who want that particular experience. And truth be told the white men can and do do the same when in other continents. I fly to Asia often and you best believe those forums are filled with “3 White businessmen for Asian lady” so no need to be flustered.

So Ladies if you can’t handle 5 black guys then try a manageable one black man as I too will be there in August 2020 lol

» Add a new message to this topic