FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap dagde first timer!

Cap dagde first timer!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *am434 OP   Man  over a year ago

North tyneside

I’m heading for my first experience of cap dagde on the 16th may so would appreciate any tips and advice from those of you who are experienced cap goers. Also if you’re heading there the same week I am it would be great to hear from you.

Thanks

Sam

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

The full set of tips and advice would read like War and Peace. Best is to trawl through some of the Cap d'Agde threads on here and pick up what you want.

It isn't easy for a singe guy there. The competition on the beach can be quite fierce and the clubs are expensive for singles. Also mid May can be quiet, especially midweek.

The Histories d'O sauna in Port Ambonne is a decent venue for singles. If the weather is a bit iffy lots of couples (including us) go there for a bit of daytime single guy hunting. It can also be good in the evenings.

Le Tantra (opposite Port Nature 1) and Jeux de Mains (Port Ambonne) are both single guy friendly (at a price) but will be quiet midweek at that time of year.

The favourite bars for English speakers are Jonny Wokkers (underneath Port Nature 1) and the Bodega Bar (next to the pool in Port Ambonne)

In the bars don't be shy, try to talk to people.

Some will welcome it and some won't but sitting in a corner staring at your glass, or just staring at every pair of tits that walks past won't be very productive.

We've seen it many times and Cap can be a very lonely place for the introverted.

North tyneside

Thanks for your advice, much appreciated! Whatever happens it’ll certainly be an experience. I’ve read a few of the message threads and picked up a few tips, still not overly sure what to expect especially at the time I’m going, earlier in the season. However for a first timer I’m feeling a quieter time could be best and all it takes is a few good people to make it a fun trip. I’ll probably stay at an Airbnb inside cap to fullly immerse myself, it’s going to be interesting!

Costa Blanca Spain...

Make sure your accommodation is inside the naturist village. A lot of Airbnb is outside.

Cap d'Agde is a very large family resort, the naturist village is just a small part of it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we'll be there with a group of friends maybe come and have a drink with us .we dont get there till 21 st though

North tyneside

I’ll be making sure it’s inside the village, will this mean I won’t pay an entry fee, as, as I gather you do have to pay to get into the village and I’ve seen various prices on different websites and threads? I imagine single guys will pay the most to get in, so I don’t really want to be paying each time for staying outside...

North tyneside

"we'll be there with a group of friends maybe come and have a drink with us .we dont get there till 21 st though"

Thanks for the invite, that’d be great! Although I can’t message you as you’ve got a block on your profile.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I’ll be making sure it’s inside the village, will this mean I won’t pay an entry fee, as, as I gather you do have to pay to get into the village and I’ve seen various prices on different websites and threads? I imagine single guys will pay the most to get in, so I don’t really want to be paying each time for staying outside...

"

You will still have to pay for your pass but it is at a greatly reduced rate if you are staying inside.

Ensure that you have a copy of your rental contract with you. Without it you will have to pay the full rate.

The rate is per person and doesn't discriminate against single guys.

North tyneside

ALSO I’ve read about the FFN card or British equivalent, is this something you need for access to the village? Is there a chance I may not be allowed to enter without one?

By *esFranceMan  over a year ago

France

Nope not required to enter village but sometimes asked for to access Rene Oltra campsite ? but if you dont have one they can be purchased from reception on arrival for 18 euro enjoy Les XxxX

North tyneside

Cheers for the advice les

» Add a new message to this topic