FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Flights to Cap D'agde

Flights to Cap D'agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seems hard to find direct flights even to Montpellier. Any suggestions? Is the transfer distance a fair way? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oftswingloversCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

We couldn't get direct flights but our changeovers are short. Not long on the train from montpellier to cap d'agde xx

thanks I cant find anything direct from montpellier or bezier. But makes the journey over 4 hrs. Im only going for acouple of days so not sure its worth it as would only get one full day !! x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ryanair fly to Beziers..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ryanair fly to Beziers.."
from Bristol, Luton, Manchester & Edinburgh. Other airports close to us are Montpellier, Nimes, Carcassonne & Perpignan.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Seems hard to find direct flights even to Montpellier. Any suggestions? Is the transfer distance a fair way? Thanks"
Hi. The transfer from Beziers is a twenty minute taxi ride costing about thirty euros or two bus journies costing 2.50 Euros and waiting time involved as well.

By *alltwoCouple  over a year ago

Central Bedfordshire

"thanks I cant find anything direct from montpellier or bezier. But makes the journey over 4 hrs. Im only going for acouple of days so not sure its worth it as would only get one full day !! x"

Go for longer then

We have done Luton to Montpellier and used the train, it was nice and easy and didn't cost much at all.

This time were driving

Wish I could go longer. I need to get back for the kids x will have to leave this one until I have more time I think. Thanks for the advice xxx

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Wish I could go longer. I need to get back for the kids x will have to leave this one until I have more time I think. Thanks for the advice xxx"

Manchester to Bezier with Ryanair. Tuesday's and Saturdays

» Add a new message to this topic