FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Naturist Beaches of the Charente

Naturist Beaches of the Charente

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unroamin40 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I can highly recommend the Naturist beaches around Saint Palais Sur Mer and La Palmyre on the West Coast of the Charente Maritime, I have had a holiday home there for the last six years, there are libertine sections with plenty of swinging and gay sections with lots of fun to be had. Not to mention the beautiful beaches, food and wine. Looking forward to getting back there on the 1st of May 2021.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *esFranceMan  over a year ago

France

Fingers crossed you will be-able to0. worked near there at zoo for several years beach's are great

By *im43Man  over a year ago

Helston

We were near Soulac sur Mer two years running a few years back and yes the beaches are huge with loads of space. It was the only times my wife stripped naked in a public place. We about 10m from a sexy naked couple and they watched her undress. I told her they were watching her and this turned us both on...

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Made a note of these as I’m hoping to cycle down the west coast in the summer.

A great way to refresh and chill from a day on the saddle is to strip off and swim naked.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/11/20 10:35:48]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, a lovely spot with beautiful, long sandy beaches backed often by pine forest.

I had not realised that there were naturalist areas (or more so, recognised swinging areas) and will pay more attention the next time I am there.

» Add a new message to this topic