FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Rene Altra

Rene Altra

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone successfully re booked or cancled we emailed then 2 times and not had a reply as yet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he smoochablesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

Hi. It is Oltra. Check email spam box. You can always phone, they all speak English

By *ksinCouple  over a year ago

Rutland

We emailed Rene Oltra a couple of days ago to ask the latest situation. This is a copy of the reply we got :

“ Hi

We understand your concerns , we hope you and your loved ones are doing well.

We inform you that according to the latest guidelines dated April 28th, our holiday center is actually closed to guests until June 02. Like everyone else, we hope that the situation will be brought to order as soon as possible.

We will keep you informed shortly.

The official calendar will be decided end of May.

Everything will be taken into account to ensure the comfort and safety of customers.The priority is to make your stay enjoyable even in these difficult times.

The stays for June are maintained.

If you are concerned by a restriction or prohibiting of travel (border closed, flight cancelled...), I can propose you to postpone your stay later in 2020 or 2021.

We sincerely thank you for your understanding in these exceptional circumstances.

While waiting to receive you, take care of yourself and your loved ones. “

By *etro-CHMan  over a year ago

Cologne Germany

I contacted Rene Oltra by Facebook and they confirmed to be very busy and read emails to time a week.

Raynair postponed my flight from 27.06. to the July 4th. Beachs are open also the most shop. Hope to see any FABler there

By *etro-CHMan  over a year ago

Cologne Germany

Now spoken with the agency. Oltra confirmed today my contaracht from July 4th.

» Add a new message to this topic