FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Safe meets - in FAQ

Safe meets - in FAQ

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j_mark OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We added some information about safe meeting the FAQs recently. We'll post here too.

www.fabswingers.com/faq

Do you have any tips for safe meeting?

Don't forget that the only person responsible for your safety is you, so don't put yourself in a situation where a stranger can let you down. These are some tips to help:

* Don't give strangers your home phone number, your usual mobile number or your address or let them know where you work. Buy a spare PAYG SIM for your mobile and use it for initial contacts.

* Don't rely on strangers for transport, so don't agree to go somewhere in a car with someone you don't know.

* Don't turn up to strange addresses without having met the people you're expecting, first, beforehand.

* Always meet first somewhere safe and public (a cafe) first.

* Always tell someone you trust who you're going to meet, and where.

* Don't arrange meets without having spoken to the people you're expecting to meet first on phone OR on seen on cam.

* Don't invite strangers into your home.

* Don't put yourself in a situation where if someone doesn't turn up, you'll be upset. So don't travel 100s of miles and book into a hotel in the expectation of meeting someone unless you've met them beforehand.

Attending an organised social or a swinging club meet is a good place to start.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good advice about not giving out too much personal information to people you don't know eg full or real name especially if it's unusual. I often met people via recommendation from friends and another tip is to have a coded message to send to your trusted friend in case there's a problem.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

safe calls for newbies are a very good idea , in fact any single person...

Think they are more common on the bdsm scene but most my single female friends use them nilla or swinging....

How they work...

Have someone who is set to text you or call u around half an hour into the date...if things are not going well then you can get out with a reasonable excuse...the same person will be expecting a call afetr the meet/date , to confirm you are safe and on your way home...

To some it might sound like overkill, but if you are a single female meeting alone it is added protection.

That said i tend to believ in trusting my instincts, and have broken all of these very sensible rules at one time and another

By *rystal denisonWoman  over a year ago

trowbridge

I take note of my meets car reg number and txt it to a friend who will delete it when he knows I'm home safe after the meet

Also always getting a mobile number ( honestly guys who ain't got a mobile are daft it costs £20 to buy a cheap swing phone)

Always ask them to txt a photo

Talk on phone b4 meet

Don't meet on your own in the middle of nowhere

Take a female friend

Get a friend to call is a deffo to do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I really hope certain guys read this too. Lost count how many times I've had to explain why I won't give my number or address out or take a lift from them

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Another one sir taught me...if a man wont use a card to pay ...with you of course refunding your half,worry about what he might be trying to hide.It could be the wife, or far worse.

» Add a new message to this topic