FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verified list shrinking!!!

verified list shrinking!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our verified list is shrinking due to couples leaving the site,

I think it would be a good idea if there was a way of keeping the verifieds even if the couple is no longer a member,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its a drag init, gotta work twice as hard to get more verifications all the time lol xx

By *aradisecplCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Hmmm wonder why they all leaving site

i completely agree

we got verified and then the couple have since left the site its so frustrating it takes long enough to arrange the meet have some fun and get verified and then it takes all of 5 seconds for it to be taken away

dont think they leaving site so much as changing their names and profiles

So long as my willy doesn't start shinking

thanks everyone we'll just have get busy...lol

We have the same problem, people leaving the site for a little while then appear again, then disappear, lol.

Maybe we should all arrange a party, then we can get those verifications up, amongst other things

W

"Our verified list is shrinking due to couples leaving the site,

I think it would be a good idea if there was a way of keeping the verifieds even if the couple is no longer a member, "

Unfortunatly i know a few people who have pulled their profiles and started again because that is the only way to delete verifications at all. I did it myself a couple of months ago. Sometimes you leave a glowing reccomendation which is used on their profile (often after one meet) but then sometimes they turn into someone you would not reccomend to anyone. It does not happen often though happily as there are many nice genuine people on here.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

The only reason verifications go is if the user leaves the site.

Changing username has no impact.

Admin x

Maybe admin have been busy getting rid of bad, multiple, fake profiles etc

"Maybe admin have been busy getting rid of bad, multiple, fake profiles etc"

hope your not trying to say we are not genuine..lol

it wouldn nice if it left the verifcation with just the date and a text just saying the member has left the site now

"Maybe admin have been busy getting rid of bad, multiple, fake profiles etc

hope your not trying to say we are not genuine..lol

it wouldn nice if it left the verification with just the date and a text just saying the member has left the site now"

Not at all your still here

How long do you think a verification should last?

forever,you can always delete them yourself after a while,

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

i think the idea of the text staying on your profile is a great idea.

sue

hmmm I was curious myself of that don't ver stay if it's mearly name change ?

"hmmm I was curious myself of that don't ver stay if it's mearly name change ? "

If its a name change yes, you keep all of your vefications and the ones you have left also stay. If you delete your profile, and then rejoin you start again with no verifications and the ones you left before you deleted your profile disappear too.

Yes, have had it happen to me twice, and it is very annoying.

I wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to separate verifications from profiles, so that if someone voluntarily leaves, the verification stays!

i think there is a bigger problem than this, like why is so many people leaving.

What's concerning is there are verified people leaving, we have also lost verifications

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Yes, have had it happen to me twice, and it is very annoying.

I wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to separate verifications from profiles, so that if someone voluntarily leaves, the verification stays!"

The system works like this by design not by accident.

1) it's unreasonable to expect someone to remove their account but not delete certain aspects of it.

2) it's a faker's charter to allow verifications to remain on profiles but from deleted accounts

We appreciate that it can be annoying when a published verification "disappears" but our view at the moment is that it is in the greater interests of all members that it works like this

Admin x

"Yes, have had it happen to me twice, and it is very annoying.

I wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to separate verifications from profiles, so that if someone voluntarily leaves, the verification stays!

The system works like this by design not by accident.

1) it's unreasonable to expect someone to remove their account but not delete certain aspects of it.

2) it's a faker's charter to allow verifications to remain on profiles but from deleted accounts

We appreciate that it can be annoying when a published verification "disappears" but our view at the moment is that it is in the greater interests of all members that it works like this

Admin x"

well we think its about time a poll was done to the issue regarding verifications. If we decide to leave the site we would not mind our verifications still being used by people we have verified as we would not of verified them unless they were genuine.

Having an option when u delete ur profile giving you the choice to delete all verifications would give ppl the choice to leave them if they so wished. we also feel that an option to be able to delete a verification that u have given someone would be a good idea if u no longer want it to show as it sounds like many ppl have found them selves in circumstances where they wish to delete verifications and the only current way is to delete ur profile this would stop this being necessary.

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"well we think its about time a poll was done to the issue regarding verifications. If we decide to leave the site we would not mind our verifications still being used by people we have verified as we would not of verified them unless they were genuine.

Having an option when u delete ur profile giving you the choice to delete all verifications would give ppl the choice to leave them if they so wished. we also feel that an option to be able to delete a verification that u have given someone would be a good idea if u no longer want it to show as it sounds like many ppl have found them selves in circumstances where they wish to delete verifications and the only current way is to delete ur profile this would stop this being necessary. "

These are both good points and we'll take on board.

We do plan to let you remove individual verifications from profiles later this year.

Admin x

Thanks very much admin hope this would clear up a big problem at the moment keep up the good work

hornyduo4fun x x x x

glad this is possibly going to happen.

I appreciate there is potential for abuse of anything put in place, but i think the genuine members outweigh the fakes and undesirables and if the reporting system is still followed, puts more control in the hands of the genuine.

At the end of the day, being able to remove verifications you have given would be a great step forward. If you are genuine, you have nothing to worry about.

Ritchie

» Add a new message to this topic