FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Pic rejected

Pic rejected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've just had two pics removed because they didn't have me in them. But they did have me in them. Can they please be reinstated. Thank you.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I've just had two pics removed because they didn't have me in them. But they did have me in them. Can they please be reinstated. Thank you."

Good luck, we had pics rejected that clearly had us in them but was told they look like they are from the internet, despite being photo verified!!

"Hi I've just had two pics removed because they didn't have me in them. But they did have me in them. Can they please be reinstated. Thank you.

Good luck, we had pics rejected that clearly had us in them but was told they look like they are from the internet, despite being photo verified!! "

Did you get a response when you complained

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

I had a heart shape montage made up of photos I had already uploaded on here rejected as I wasn't it

I contacted Admin to point out there were at least 5 photos of me in it & it was reinstated.

"I had a heart shape montage made up of photos I had already uploaded on here rejected as I wasn't it

I contacted Admin to point out there were at least 5 photos of me in it & it was reinstated.

"

Thank you hopefully mine will be too then xxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As always, leave the rejected pic in your gallery and ask Admin to review from the contact button