FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Comments on profile pics

Comments on profile pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exymatcpl OP   Man  over a year ago

doncaster

We wish there was some way to add comments to other members profile pics some are so stunning and would love to see how others feel about them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Then it would so much like facebook.. if you like a pic cant you just fab it then message the person?? People would abuse it also and could leave nasty comments

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

A definite NO from me. Comments would fall into 2 categories "you're beautiful" = I want to shag you, or "you're a fat ugly slag" = you've said you won't shag me.

My profile is just that - MINE. I don't want anyone else to have the facility to put anything on it.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"A definite NO from me. Comments would fall into 2 categories "you're beautiful" = I want to shag you, or "you're a fat ugly slag" = you've said you won't shag me.

My profile is just that - MINE. I don't want anyone else to have the facility to put anything on it."

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

No no no and no

"We wish there was some way to add comments to other members profile pics some are so stunning and would love to see how others feel about them"

If you like it either fab it and or send them a nice message saying so. If you can't message because of filters, then the high probability is they wouldn't be interested in your comment anyway.

By *mstillere2Man  over a year ago

middleport

"No no no and no "
couldnt have said it better.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"No no no and no couldnt have said it better."

Nay, nay and thrice nay. I think that has a nicer ring to it. Where was I? Ah yes! The prologue......

Definate no from me...

Not a chance.

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

Agreed, you can already Fab the photo to show your appreciation, or message the person. And the comments wouldn't be much apart from "ur stunning", people trying to get around message filters, and really nothing useful in particular. A lot of women here complain about having too much to keep an eye on (hundereds of winks/friend requests/messages) and I assume wouldn't be too interested in having something else to keep an eye on.

And it kind of detracts from this being a site for actually meeting people instead of throwing compliments around.

I'd still like to see the ability to comment on statuses, but that's besides the point (and again, you can always message them, I suppose).

By *ecretgamesMan  over a year ago

the moon

I'd like the status comment ability ... But big no to the profile or pic comments !!! Just no way I could handle all the complements

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Just se d them a message then, that's a facility you do have, and it's far more useful...

» Add a new message to this topic