FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verification & fraudsters

verification & fraudsters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi guys,

we have been on here a little while and are having alot of fun but one thing we have noticed is that we are contacted by alot of couples/single women without verification. when we chat to them for a while we ask if we can verify them, one any talk of verification is mentioned, all communication stops.

with this we mostly beleive that this is single men mascarading as here ex girlfriends etc.. with this we have learned to be carefull with who we talk to but we have also thought of a way to combat this as we are sure that we cannot be the only ones.

there should be a time limit on verifing your profile. if you have not verified your profile in some way after a month or so the account is closed or marked as possibly fraudulent. also restricting access to non verified members may deter this for example not alowing them to view any cams in chat.

we hope these ideas are useful to you and hope that some of you out there agree that this would improve the site greatly.

B & C

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wasnt you one not verrfied

and there are plenty of single men and women who are genuine.. don't tar them with the same brush!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

If you find that you're not having luck with non-verified users, just stick to communicating with verified users

You can block non-verifieds from contacting you via "your account", "message filters"

Admin x

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

I r run events and over half those that attend first time are none verified... give people a chance.. one month omg took me years to actually get a decent meet off another site and look at me now !!!!

never rush a good thing !! x .

There is a filter to stop non verified users from contacting you. Maybe you could use that? As for marking accounts after one month as fake just because it's not verified is a bit silly in my opinion, some people may not be ready to meet in the first month!

Just stay away from profiles that don't interest you.

I filter newbies and unverified from contacting me, not because I think they're fakes but for a personal reason.

I think that closing an account after a month of not being verified is extremely harsh. A month is no time at all, especially if you live in a rural location or only use Fab occasionally. Some of us don't want to meet many or often and have interests outside of this site.

By *inocchioMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

You need a smartphone or a web cam to get verified - you don't need to meet in the flesh.

It depends, though - if you advertise yourself as a 55 year-old fat single male with a small cock, then verification isn't such a big deal. If you say you're a gorgeous couple, or an ultra-hot 23 year-old babe, then yes, you should be time limited.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im only talking photo verification with the site... its easy enough to do

» Add a new message to this topic