FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Bareback as a listed interest

Bareback as a listed interest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lanwood OP   Man  over a year ago

Alton

I would quite like to see "Bareback" listed as one of the interests on here so I can filter out and block women or couples that do this. It is possible to do this on Fabguys, so why not here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But surely if you don't tick the safe sex interest box, you're letting others know your open to bare play.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"But surely if you don't tick the safe sex interest box, you're letting others know your open to bare play."

I did think that was pretty obvious as well

A more useful thing would be if you could filter out people by the presence or absence of various interests

That way maybe you could filter out those who had or hadn't clicked safe sex

Alton

"But surely if you don't tick the safe sex interest box, you're letting others know your open to bare play."

Good point. I hadn't thought of it that way, although I wonder if people think about that option properly.

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

And everyone always tells the truth on here.lol

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Maybe at the same time they could introduce a 'I've got a 9inch cock' box, I'm sure most guys would only tick that if it was true

They should have an "I can only get one finger inside my pussy" box aswell..

I'm glad there's not a iv a 1" cock tick box as I'd have to go for that one.

"And everyone always tells the truth on here.lol"

I rather like the idea of not having an interest list at all , saves that oh but you ticked anal sex so you got to let me do it knock back when you say fook off no way are you getting near my arse

I filter out anyone who has been on fab guys!

they should have a like and dislike section rather then a favorites bit and add more options to it.

"they should have a like and dislike section rather then a favorites bit and add more options to it."
... Mr ... Good point!!

Like / dislike / don't mind...

Kissing .... At a meet / anyone / only partner / rather not..

Safe sex .... Always / depends on who we meet / hardly / never...

"But surely if you don't tick the safe sex interest box, you're letting others know your open to bare play.

A more useful thing would be if you could filter out people by the presence or absence of various interests

That way maybe you could filter out those who had or hadn't clicked safe sex"

This gets my vote, means you could select kink or same room, or soft. Pleases many with 1 change

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

if a guy gets his cock out bare ..you can walk away

"if a guy gets his cock out bare ..you can walk away "
....mr... Technically unless he came wearing a condom he would have to pull it out bare ??

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

I dont follow ?

By *wo4moreCouple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

"if a guy gets his cock out bare ..you can walk away ....mr... Technically unless he came wearing a condom he would have to pull it out bare ?? "

If he's already wearing the condom, he must have been a Boy Scout lol

I don't have any of them ticked but it doesn't mean I'm not interested in them. I leave them blank as my interests change depending on who I'm with.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bournmouth/poole/Blandford

its bullshit anyway .ive been bare backed by guys that say they only do safe sex and ive blocked people that have it has an interest.guys lie and i make allowances if they seem low risk

"I would quite like to see "Bareback" listed as one of the interests on here so I can filter out and block women or couples that do this. It is possible to do this on Fabguys, so why not here?"

And that would save you how much time? When I'm guessing its about 1% of the women and couples on here

Alton

"I would quite like to see "Bareback" listed as one of the interests on here so I can filter out and block women or couples that do this. It is possible to do this on Fabguys, so why not here?

And that would save you how much time? When I'm guessing its about 1% of the women and couples on here"

It isn't time I am trying to save.

"I would quite like to see "Bareback" listed as one of the interests on here so I can filter out and block women or couples that do this. It is possible to do this on Fabguys, so why not here?

And that would save you how much time? When I'm guessing its about 1% of the women and couples on here

It isn't time I am trying to save."

Don't get the problem then?

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I removed the interests list from my profile as too many (predominantly) single guys saw it as some kind of menu where they could "order" what they wanted...

So it went!

"I removed the interests list from my profile as too many (predominantly) single guys saw it as some kind of menu where they could "order" what they wanted...

So it went!"

I with you

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

"its bullshit anyway .ive been bare backed by guys that say they only do safe sex and ive blocked people that have it has an interest.guys lie and i make allowances if they seem low risk "

how can you tell if someone seems'low risk'?????

"But surely if you don't tick the safe sex interest box, you're letting others know your open to bare play.

That way maybe you could filter out those who had or hadn't clicked safe sex"

Yes, I agree

"its bullshit anyway .ive been bare backed by guys that say they only do safe sex and ive blocked people that have it has an interest.guys lie and i make allowances if they seem low risk "

Anyone who fucks blokes is high risk. Anal sex is the most efficient way of contraction a blood born virus

"if a guy gets his cock out bare ..you can walk away ....mr... Technically unless he came wearing a condom he would have to pull it out bare ?? "

That thought crossed my mind too

"I don't have any of them ticked but it doesn't mean I'm not interested in them. I leave them blank as my interests change depending on who I'm with. "

A very fair point. There may be some things you might not normally do, but under the right circumstances and everything's going really well, you might be up to trying something new.

I like your thinking

God i love this thread! Some of you are hilarious - whether intentionally or not i'm not quite sure!

Anyway - thanks for the entertainment - and to put my 'oar' in then yes, stating an interest in safe sex is the same as discounting bareback - though i find it helps to reiterate this in your profile text - even though some jokers still turn up without condoms! ( Lucky i was a girl-guide - got my own provisions!;-) )

One would think that my ticking the safe sex option that those people only play safe ...NOT SO !! I have known quite a few people on here list safe sex down and then they do actually play bare..so perhaps a definitive box stating bare or safe would clarify things better.

By *imimeeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I got a message from a guy recently, asking if I play safe, which I told him I did, as I do. The very next message from him was something to the effect of "Oh so I would be safe to go bareback with you then? Would that be ok?" No my friend, no...

I think it would be to have it as a listed interest, then I know who to avoid!

What's to stop people ticking both boxes? I play safe 95% of the time but do have some regular partners that I play bare with (there are rules and trust between us) so I could legitimately tick both boxes right?

"Maybe at the same time they could introduce a 'I've got a 9inch cock' box, I'm sure most guys would only tick that if it was true "

not me, im hung like a budgie's tounge

Many men hate condoms as the 1st sight of them they loose their erection. Most condoms do not fit well and decidedly start rolling down. How do you guys go around this so you can play safe?

Seriously....?!?!

People would believe what strangers on the internet ticked in a box????!!!

By *y Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

It's quite easy to tick the 'safe' box and still play bare. I never understand why people keep rambling on about this except to try and draw 'moral high ground positivity' to themselves.

Life is never a black and white exercise of ticking boxes so why try to make swinging one?

It's quite easy to tick the 'safe' box and still play bare. I never understand why people keep rambling on about this except to try and draw 'moral high ground positivity' to themselves.

Life is never a black and white exercise of ticking boxes so why try to make swinging one?"

Here here,

The moral high ground!!!

"Oh look girls he's such a nice man, and he clean cause it's says so right there"

Fucking really

[Removed by poster at 05/09/14 10:29:31]

"Many men hate condoms as the 1st sight of them they loose their erection. Most condoms do not fit well and decidedly start rolling down. How do you guys go around this so you can play safe?

"

Play with girls that are attractive to me; rather than meet simply for a mechanical experience.

If you fancy the girl then condoms are annoying, but not prohibitive. It's the 'once-its-on' constraint I find so annoying, especially in mff; with long-term and trusted partners the freedom and ability to stop penetrative sex and mix it up make playing natural 10x more enjoyable for all.

"Many men hate condoms as the 1st sight of them they loose their erection. Most condoms do not fit well and decidedly start rolling down. How do you guys go around this so you can play safe?

"

Men should try different ones before they have meets And know which condoms for them. As all are slightly different... if they fit well then they Dont roll off

Jeez!

I think I know more about condoms now than I ever thought possible!

Thank god femidoms never really took off - or we'd be having an exhaustive discussion on that too! xx

"I don't have any of them ticked but it doesn't mean I'm not interested in them. I leave them blank as my interests change depending on who I'm with. "

Me too

I can see the validity of the OP's request.

While I also agree with some of the replies- i.e. if a user hasn't listed 'Safe Sex' there are some users on site that are happy to play 'Bareback' but also just as happy with 'Safe Sex'.

I also appreciate that if an 'interest' is, or even isn't checked, it doesn't prevent a user from clarifying their position in their profile text.

Personally, for meets I ALWAYS play safe.

» Add a new message to this topic