FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Message to admin re pictures

Message to admin re pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why have some previously approved pictures now been rejected ,,,, okay they were of pussy and tits but no face of the person as I know the rules ,,,, have you now altered these rules ,,,, as the same approved pics are now showing rejected !!!!!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why have some previously approved pictures now been rejected ,,,, okay they were of pussy and tits but no face of the person as I know the rules ,,,, have you now altered these rules ,,,, as the same approved pics are now showing rejected !!!!!"

Were you in the pictures?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Why have some previously approved pictures now been rejected ,,,, okay they were of pussy and tits but no face of the person as I know the rules ,,,, have you now altered these rules ,,,, as the same approved pics are now showing rejected !!!!!

Were you in the pictures? "

Or were there distinguishing features such as tattoos or jewellery ?

And as SOTB state - you need to be in the pictures too!!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Sounds like someone reported the pics, they were reviewed and found to break the rules in some way and so they were rejected.

It will say why they were rejected.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Why have some previously approved pictures now been rejected ,,,, okay they were of pussy and tits but no face of the person as I know the rules ,,,, have you now altered these rules ,,,, as the same approved pics are now showing rejected !!!!!

Were you in the pictures?

Or were there distinguishing features such as tattoos or jewellery ?

And as SOTB state - you need to be in the pictures too!! "

^^^ This is a common reason for pics being rejected.

Check the rules again, if you think a mistake has been made then Admin always advise to leave the rejected pic in the gallery, contact them and they will review.