FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > 'pot luck' on pics approval?

'pot luck' on pics approval?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm having pics rejected again but on what basis, I have absolutely no idea - and yes, I've read the photo uploading rules in full.

I've always taken great care to maintain anonymity in my uploaded pics, by the use of cropping, blurring or blacking out.

My main issue is having a pic rejected because the "picture contains people other than you" ... erm yes, that's because it shows a COUPLE (as in 2 people!) or perhaps "it may be that there are people in the background of the photo" .... not possible because as I explained above, the pic has already been severely cropped, so there is hardly ANY background left!

A few days ago, I uploaded six pics only to have 5 rejected and just the one accepted, but could see no logic to it at all (all now deleted, apart from the two mentioned below)

I've since managed to upload one of those pics (unchanged) and have it approved - but upon trying to upload another one earlier today, it has been rejected!

The 'pot luck' referred to in the title comes from the fact that I think it may depend upon who is moderating the pics at any one time ..... from my experience, it does appear to be a bit of a lottery!

I did follow the 'Contact' link at the page bottom, but just got referred back to the photo 'rules'

Thanks for reading x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

My main issue is having a pic rejected because the "picture contains people other than you" ... erm yes, that's because it shows a COUPLE (as in 2 people!) or perhaps "it may be that there are people in the background of the photo" ....

"

If youre being told this then you do have an idea why.

As always, Admin ask that if you have a query about pic moderation then leave the rejected pic in your gallery and contact them to ask them to review.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)