FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Add BBW to interests?

Add BBW to interests?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elixxx_Felicis OP   Man  over a year ago

Daventry

How many votes can we get to have BBW added as an interest? There's a lot of us who admire curvaceous women and currently the site doesn't have the option to search for different body types. If BBW is added as an interest it would make it easier to search for those who seek that kind of attraction on all gender sides. The same would apply for other types such as (but not limited to): big booty, big boobs, petite etc. It would offer a more extensive and varied search method.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

Is a body type an interest?

Daventry

I guess its different for everyone. For me personally yes it is. I don't get turned on by skinny/petite women and that's just my preference. It does not in any way shape or form objectify women or discriminate. Its just a preference, which is why it could be added as an interest.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

"I guess its different for everyone. For me personally yes it is. I don't get turned on by skinny/petite women and that's just my preference. It does not in any way shape or form objectify women or discriminate. It’s just a preference, which is why it could be added as an interest."

I think we should be able to filter by physical preferences, but listing a particular body type as an interest might not be the right way to approach it

Daventry

I agree with you on being able to filter via body types. I think the site has avoided searching for body types for a particular reason otherwise im sure they'd have already integrated it.

I've found on other sites like dating sites that some people either don't want to list their body type or list the wrong thing (like average instead of curvy). I think adding it as an interest helps to filter it a bit more like you could be a bbw with huge boobs but small bum and vice versa. Some people only like big boobs. Some only like big bum or both. What about hairy chests? Beards? Muscley? Girthy? All that could be added too.

» Add a new message to this topic