FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > No consistency in photos.

No consistency in photos.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oastal1968 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I have tried uploading pictures of a female who I have shared meets with (no face pics) and some have been rejected and some accepted. The reason given for the rejection is that " I do not appear to be in them" yet in the ones that have been accepted of my female friend, I'm not in all of those either.

Looking at other single male profiles there are thousands of pictures/videos that feature a lone female with no one else in shot. There appears to be no rhyme or reason for the approval or rejection of photos or videos. Come on Mods, let's have consistency. Same rule for all site users please.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The photo mods are human and often photos get passed that shouldn't they usually tell you to leave the rejected pic in your gallery and ask for it to be reviewed, me personally dont like to see women on single mens profiles

One must have finger, thumb or cock in shot...at the very least

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I have tried uploading pictures of a female who I have shared meets with (no face pics) and some have been rejected and some accepted. The reason given for the rejection is that " I do not appear to be in them" yet in the ones that have been accepted of my female friend, I'm not in all of those either.

Looking at other single male profiles there are thousands of pictures/videos that feature a lone female with no one else in shot. There appears to be no rhyme or reason for the approval or rejection of photos or videos. Come on Mods, let's have consistency. Same rule for all site users please.

"

It is YOUR profile ergo YOU should be in all pics. Why would someone want to look at pics of someone else!?

By *weet ginWoman  over a year ago

newcastle

Totally agree.. always rather see what a guy has rather than what he has had

If you have pics in your gallery where you are not in the pic,you have just red flagged yourself for someone to remove them.The pic moderators make mistakes and from what you say a few have slipped through that shouldn't be there

By *oastal1968 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

There's thousands that have slipped through though, so is that human error? I'm not here to argue. I'm highlighting inconsistencies. There's always someone who wants to take a dig or come up with a sarcastic comment in these forum posts. This is for the attention of a MOD.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Mods are human, and as such can make mistakes.

But if you believe a pic has been wrongly rejected then please contact Admin and ask them to review it.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

I will add that you have to be in all pics that you try and upload to your profile.