FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Separate TV and TS/TG

Separate TV and TS/TG

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some sections are outdated. TV / CD could be in the same section. BUTT I think we can all agree TS and TG people would love and deserve to have their own category because they just should.

Also from the search perspective, for example

I am not interested in CD and TV, yet CD and TV take up a lot of space in the section. It would save a lot of time for people searching JUST for TS / TG playmates or vice versa.

Discuss please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m transgender. I’m all legally female but haven’t had bottom surgery yet.

There is not a category for me, I refuse to be shoved in a category with CD/TV.

I’m in the correct category for my body and the way I live

I think the admin should reshuffle the categories so they resonate with the users more

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I totally agree and there have been numerous threads on this subject but to no avail.

Should get a .org petition going lol. But in all honesty things like this are pretty obvious and admin should listen to fabbers more

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

Must be on wrong site .

When I joined eight years ago thought this was swingers....

Just saying

Be nice

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Let's all hope that Coronavirus does not return as often as this boring topic.

Oh, reads like there is some old drama behind the subject o There is no forum search function, I searched manually for this topic but couldn’t find any entries, so pardon me for not looking further. Surely there is ground for a discussion if it keeps resurfacing ?

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

I know on the mobile version of the site there is a "Search Forum" facility. As for the subject itself all these threads seem to do is draw out bitterness and resentment between the various groups in my opinion

PDI Gran Canaria

If this subject keeps coming up it just proves it has not been dealt with in a safisfactory way.

Whitstable

"Oh, reads like there is some old drama behind the subject o There is no forum search function, I searched manually for this topic but couldn’t find any entries, so pardon me for not looking further. Surely there is ground for a discussion if it keeps resurfacing ? "

It keeps resurfacing and Admin has so far (it would appear) not deemed it necessary to make changes.

If Admin makes decisions on the site and Users do not like how they run it then it is in the users right to not use the site.

I can see why Admin would not wish to make changes as they then have to police it and check it.

I can also see why some trans(whatever) folk would like changes however its a minefield.

I have said before that Trans(whatever) folk should focus on what they have in common rather than what their differences are.

By *chaTV/TS  over a year ago

west london

[Removed by poster at 13/04/20 15:33:42]

I see, fair enough. In my opinion, either everyone is policed equally or there should be no policing at all. But I also see that it’s more effort that way. I don’t think correct categories would do any harm splitting the society though. I don’t see why anyone should be offended, but what does a straight person like me know lol

Whitstable

" I don’t see why anyone should be offended, but what does a straight person like me know lol"

A majority of straight / vanilla folk would say that having a cock = male, having a vagina = female wich is fine in a binary, black or white world.

Is the World binary, black or white?

Its not a matter of being offended its a matter of vision.

PDI Gran Canaria

Trans folk, you can hardly describe some hairy guy who pulls on his wife's knickers occasionally as trans and yet they do on here apparently.

Whitstable

"Trans folk, you can hardly describe some hairy guy who pulls on his wife's knickers occasionally as trans and yet they do on here apparently. "

You see this as a threat to you or problematic to you?

PDI Gran Canaria

"Trans folk, you can hardly describe some hairy guy who pulls on his wife's knickers occasionally as trans and yet they do on here apparently.

No not in the slightest, but it's unfair to the girls that have chosen this path full time and not just for sexual gratification as it's usually the ones that are that don't want the change.

You see this as a threat to you or problematic to you?"

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"If this subject keeps coming up it just proves it has not been dealt with in a safisfactory way."

And it will always come up as you'll no doubt get someone who wont like how it is for them personally.

Say for example a guy who randomly wears his wife's knickers once a month wants to self identify as trans, who would you be to argue with this as you arent in their shoes and everyone has to start somewhere do they not?

I know how it is for me although I spent most of my life trying to work out if I was trans or not and at this point in my life I am happy with who I am but could your conscience have been ok with denying me trying to identify as trans while finding myself?

I'm only playing devils advocate here and not judging anyone for their choices.

PDI Gran Canaria

"If this subject keeps coming up it just proves it has not been dealt with in a safisfactory way.

And it will always come up as you'll no doubt get someone who wont like how it is for them personally.

Say for example a guy who randomly wears his wife's knickers once a month wants to self identify as trans, who would you be to argue with this as you arent in their shoes and everyone has to start somewhere do they not?

I know how it is for me although I spent most of my life trying to work out if I was trans or not and at this point in my life I am happy with who I am but could your conscience have been ok with denying me trying to identify as trans while finding myself?

I'm only playing devils advocate here and not judging anyone for their choices."

Good point and that's why I think two categories would work well.

Derby

"If this subject keeps coming up it just proves it has not been dealt with in a safisfactory way.

Good point and that's why I think two categories would work well."

I honestly think making it clear on your own profile is the best way ie:

Post op tg/ts

Non op tg/ts

Trans woman

Cd/tv (the same by the way)

Lingerie fetishist

Etc etc etc.

PDI Gran Canaria

Good point and that's why I think two categories would work well.

I honestly think making it clear on your own profile is the best way ie:

Post op tg/ts

Non op tg/ts

Trans woman

Cd/tv (the same by the way)

Lingerie fetishist

Etc etc etc.

"

That would be your opinion or recommendation however mine differs from you and as you know people don't read profiles properly.

So my opinion is two categories would be best for everyone.

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

"Must be on wrong site .

Just saying

Be nice "

Trans people can be swingers too

London

"Some sections are outdated. TV / CD could be in the same section. BUTT I think we can all agree TS and TG people would love and deserve to have their own category because they just should.

Also from the search perspective, for example

I am not interested in CD and TV, yet CD and TV take up a lot of space in the section. It would save a lot of time for people searching JUST for TS / TG playmates or vice versa.

Discuss please."

I do agree that separating the 2 can help differentiate how people identify themselves as, rather than lumping them all into one category otherwise you would lump gay and bisexual together and not even have bi-curious.

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

"Must be on wrong site .

Just saying

Be nice

Trans people can be swingers too"

You said it in your reply speaks volumes. Swingers site no more

London

"Must be on wrong site .

Just saying

Be nice

You said it in your reply speaks volumes. Swingers site no more"

I don't know what I'm missing here?

PDI Gran Canaria

"Must be on wrong site .

Just saying

Be nice

Doesn't make any sense.

Derby

"Must be on wrong site .

Just saying

Be nice

Strictly speaking and reading from other threads of the definition of swingers.

Swinging is couples having sex with other couples so this means no singles of any gender.

How does this help, can you clarify please?

Derby

What we have now works for many and changes to it will mean that it will change to not working for a different bunch of people instead.

If there was a way to satisfy everyone all of the time then surely all sites including this one would have adopted it by now.

It will always be a compromise for somebody sadly and that's how it will always be by the looks of it.

I class myself as a guy in a dress so I do feel for the tg/ts people who feel I shouldn't be in with them but then where does it end?

PDI Gran Canaria

"What we have now works for many and changes to it will mean that it will change to not working for a different bunch of people instead.

If there was a way to satisfy everyone all of the time then surely all sites including this one would have adopted it by now.

It will always be a compromise for somebody sadly and that's how it will always be by the looks of it.

I class myself as a guy in a dress so I do feel for the tg/ts people who feel I shouldn't be in with them but then where does it end?"

I fail to see your point as why it would cause problems as you haven't specified. Other sites have done so if you look.

By *weetstephanie321TV/TS  over a year ago

kidderminster

I totally agree that ts women should not be called cd tv/ts as there is a totally different in every way even if we still have what we was born with I was going to have the change about six years ago I lived as a women and work as one to I was also taken hormones to but they nearly killed me . so after all this years being classed as a cd tv is not right so I think site should rectify this as soon as possible to give us ts our for whet we are . thank you stephanie x

Derby

"What we have now works for many and changes to it will mean that it will change to not working for a different bunch of people instead.

I class myself as a guy in a dress so I do feel for the tg/ts people who feel I shouldn't be in with them but then where does it end?

I fail to see your point as why it would cause problems as you haven't specified. Other sites have done so if you look."

So you then will need to split pre and post op trans yet you will find people argue that post op should be classified as women. Some women will argue that they shouldn't.

Arguments will be made by pre everything trans people to be classed as trans yet technically because they're not on hormones not living as a woman some will argue that they are nothing more than a tc/cd

Tv/cd people wont want to be lumped in with those who dont fully dress, ie make up, wigs, clothes and shoes etc and that's before you count those who have full male body hair.

As I've said, where does it end?

Whitstable

No one has still addressed how it would work. Do people still self identify so you choose your own group?

What if you think someone is identifying wrongly or they think you are?

Whitstable

"

I do agree that separating the 2 can help differentiate how people identify themselves as, rather than lumping them all into one category otherwise you would lump gay and bisexual together and not even have bi-curious."

Gender and sexuality are different.

Gay folk generally fancy folk of the same sex.

Bisexual fancy both sexes.

Bi-curious would indicate interest but not participated

(over simplification)

PDI Gran Canaria

It doesn't need to be complicated, CD to TV covers everyone who dresses occasionally but is still a man.

TS & TG is everyone that dresses full time and living as a woman regardless of pre op or post op.

London

"It doesn't need to be complicated, CD to TV covers everyone who dresses occasionally but is still a man.

TS & TG is everyone that dresses full time and living as a woman regardless of pre op or post op.

"

the rest if they choose to can be explained on their profile x

Whitstable

"It doesn't need to be complicated, CD to TV covers everyone who dresses occasionally but is still a man.

"

So someone who is post op has had breast implants, FFS has a GRC and yet spends several hours each morning so that they appear male in their job as othewise it would mean the end of their career.

They would be?

Shame there is no polling system on this forum.

London

So someone who is post op has had breast implants, FFS has a GRC and yet spends several hours each morning so that they appear male in their job as othewise it would mean the end of their career.

They would be?

Shame there is no polling system on this forum."

I don't know why this is becoming sometime so complicated. If said person identifies as a woman then let them, if they identify as a man let them.

Whitstable

"

I don't know why this is becoming sometime so complicated. If said person identifies as a woman then let them, if they identify as a man let them.

"

They do, thats not the problem for some.

Essentially they want to take the third gender and split it into two or maybe even more which ironically is making it more complicated not less.

Stays the same or changes (not going to happen, changes) someones always going to be unhappy about it.

Just separate TV from TS/TG, Eureka!

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

Any ts/tv been in relationship with a couple?

I fail to see your point as why it would cause problems as you haven't specified. Other sites have done so if you look.

So you then will need to split pre and post op trans yet you will find people argue that post op should be classified as women. Some women will argue that they shouldn't.

Arguments will be made by pre everything trans people to be classed as trans yet technically because they're not on hormones not living as a woman some will argue that they are nothing more than a tc/cd

Tv/cd people wont want to be lumped in with those who dont fully dress, ie make up, wigs, clothes and shoes etc and that's before you count those who have full male body hair.

As I've said, where does it end?

"

I think you have it pretty much correct tbh, well in my opinion that is im sure there will be people that disagree with you. Ive struggled with this since I was around 3/4 and have had conflicting thoughts about who or what I am. But im pretty sure i dont have gender dysphoria, atleast to the severe extent some people do, but i really don't know. But If i had a genie that granted me 3 wishes, well I know what one of those would be.

PDI Gran Canaria

They would be?

Shame there is no polling system on this forum."

That means your a TV, simple.

Would be great to hear what the almighty Admin thinks

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Would be great to hear what the almighty Admin thinks "

Have a forum search there probably at least a 100 similar threads. They have probably commented on one of them at some point. The main point is OP is that the only person who decides who would be a TS or CD would be the person themselves, as obviously they can't be differiated by a photo. So i doubt it would help you in your search.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"Let's all hope that Coronavirus does not return as often as this boring topic."
this is getting ridiculous now. Give it a bloody rest will you.

durham

And nine times out of 10 its a gut who starts these, stupid threads,. Are you all thick or what

PDI Gran Canaria

"And nine times out of 10 its a gut who starts these, stupid threads,. Are you all thick or what "

A bit of indesgestion perhaps.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No. Discussed in enormous depth in countless threads. It's not for an outsider's benefit that consideration should be given to this anyway. Search and read through other threads. It should not be changed.

PDI Gran Canaria

Just because some disagree with separate catagories it doesn't mean it's wrong to discuss it. Perhaps why it comes up so often is because some think it needs to change, that's what forums are for after all.

"I’m transgender. I’m all legally female but haven’t had bottom surgery yet.

I’m in the correct category for my body and the way I live "

Shoved?

If you're a hairy man that wears lingerie part time you're CD.

If you're a shaved pre-op you're TV.

If you are post-op you're TS.

I find your comment offensive tbh, you are pre-op therefore still TV. You're not a TS and certainly not a Woman therefore should not be offended that you are shoved in the appropriate category.

Ps 95% of cd/tv/ts are happy with themselves and 100% of meets we have are happy with us.

[Removed by poster at 15/04/20 07:33:13]

PDI Gran Canaria

Shoved?

If you're a hairy man that wears lingerie part time you're CD.

I find your comment offensive tbh, you are pre-op therefore still TV. You're not a TS and certainly not a Woman therefore should not be offended that you are shoved in the appropriate category.

Ps 95% of cd/tv/ts are happy with themselves and 100% of meets we have are happy with us."

You are very offensive and totally wrong and where do you get those statistics from Narnia.

durham

"Just because some disagree with separate catagories it doesn't mean it's wrong to discuss it. Perhaps why it comes up so often is because some think it needs to change, that's what forums are for after all."
it's more like opening up a can of worms. You start by changing one category to make a minority happy then the rest start and before you know it we will have 10,20, 30 sub groups in what is already a small group category anyway. It's worked all these years so why change anything. Just because someone comes along and says hey I want my own group what makes them so special. This is utter nonsense. I'm happy to share the category with all variations of the CD, TV, TS scene. Why upset the apple cart. And you guys out there need to get your act together first before you poke your nose into another scene you know very little about

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Just because some disagree with separate catagories it doesn't mean it's wrong to discuss it. Perhaps why it comes up so often is because some think it needs to change, that's what forums are for after all.it's more like opening up a can of worms. You start by changing one category to make a minority happy then the rest start and before you know it we will have 10,20, 30 sub groups in what is already a small group category anyway. It's worked all these years so why change anything. Just because someone comes along and says hey I want my own group what makes them so special. This is utter nonsense. I'm happy to share the category with all variations of the CD, TV, TS scene. Why upset the apple cart. And you guys out there need to get your act together first before you poke your nose into another scene you know very little about "

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Just because some disagree with separate catagories it doesn't mean it's wrong to discuss it. Perhaps why it comes up so often is because some think it needs to change, that's what forums are for after all.it's more like opening up a can of worms. You start by changing one category to make a minority happy then the rest start and before you know it we will have 10,20, 30 sub groups in what is already a small group category anyway. It's worked all these years so why change anything. Just because someone comes along and says hey I want my own group what makes them so special. This is utter nonsense. I'm happy to share the category with all variations of the CD, TV, TS scene. Why upset the apple cart. And you guys out there need to get your act together first before you poke your nose into another scene you know very little about "

Well said What really amuses me is that these threads are generally started by 'straight ' males too

I’m a Pre op transgender woman. I have a female passport. Any person that refers to me as a TV has better start running, because I find it highly offensive.

I dress as a woman Because that is what I am !

I do not need my own category Thankyou

I will do some quality / quantity data gathering from everyone’s post later to present findings and summarise

By *lairesurreyfunTV/TS  over a year ago

Weybridge

Shoved?

If you're a

hairy man that wears lingerie part time you're CD.

Ps 95% of cd/tv/ts are happy with themselves and 100% of meets we have are happy with us."

What utter bullshit .seems so many fail to understand what a transgender woman is .the fact this site uses the TS label shows how out of touch it is .

CD/tv is a fetish

Being transgender isn't

PDI Gran Canaria

Shoved?

If you're a

hairy man that wears lingerie part time you're CD.

Ps 95% of cd/tv/ts are happy with themselves and 100% of meets we have are happy with us.

What utter bullshit .seems so many fail to understand what a transgender woman is .the fact this site uses the TS label shows how out of touch it is .

CD/tv is a fetish

Being transgender isn't "

By *esley_CTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

tvChix have been trying to address this issue for years now.. There are now 12 categories to choose from when identifying yourself!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Why not just put it on your profile?

By *righton_boy08Man  over a year ago

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 20/04/20 16:42:34]

PDI Gran Canaria

"Why not just put it on your profile? "

One flaw with that one and guess what it is.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

So much I could write on this subject, but I think I'm going to go and cook a pancake instead !!!!

» Add a new message to this topic