FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Le Boudoir 14th March

Le Boudoir 14th March

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well it looks like I’ll be making my first visit to Le Boudoir next Saturday and even better it’s the first weekend at the new venue! I can’t wait to try it as it’s been on my list of clubs to try for awhile now! Hopefully there will be lots of gorgeous people there to say hello too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unkyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

where ever we lay our hats

"Well it looks like I’ll be making my first visit to Le Boudoir next Saturday and even better it’s the first weekend at the new venue! I can’t wait to try it as it’s been on my list of clubs to try for awhile now! Hopefully there will be lots of gorgeous people there to say hello too! "

You'll get to meet us early

I know loads going . Tag along I'll introduce you x

"Well it looks like I’ll be making my first visit to Le Boudoir next Saturday and even better it’s the first weekend at the new venue! I can’t wait to try it as it’s been on my list of clubs to try for awhile now! Hopefully there will be lots of gorgeous people there to say hello too!

I know loads going . Tag along I'll introduce you x "

I know saw you was going! Are you going to the London social too?

Theres a Kik group running for the Essex social of you’re interested in joining? There’s some good banter already! Just message me your Kik username! X

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

Cannot wait. Really looking forward to the new club and catching up with lots of existing friends and making some sexy new ones.

By *inkbunny888Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

Hope you all enjoy! Let us know how the new venue goes. We was originally looking to go but had to cancel due to commitments.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’ll be going on the 21st! Looking forward to checking out the new venue.

Xx

"Hope you all enjoy! Let us know how the new venue goes. We was originally looking to go but had to cancel due to commitments. "

Shame you guys can’t make it! Would have been lovely to see you again!

By *inkbunny888Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

"Hope you all enjoy! Let us know how the new venue goes. We was originally looking to go but had to cancel due to commitments.

Shame you guys can’t make it! Would have been lovely to see you again! "

Always a next time and likewise it be great to catch up

By *unkyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

where ever we lay our hats

"Well it looks like I’ll be making my first visit to Le Boudoir next Saturday and even better it’s the first weekend at the new venue! I can’t wait to try it as it’s been on my list of clubs to try for awhile now! Hopefully there will be lots of gorgeous people there to say hello too!

Theres a Kik group running for the Essex social of you’re interested in joining? There’s some good banter already! Just message me your Kik username! X"

Yrlea I did see..

Kik ... no I/ we haven't got an accounts anymore .

We steer away from all social media groups ... more real life peeps... but Thanks for asking though !!

Ill ask Mr if he wants to set up one xx

Theres a Kik group running for the Essex social of you’re interested in joining? There’s some good banter already! Just message me your Kik username! X

Yrlea I did see..

Kik ... no I/ we haven't got an accounts anymore .

We steer away from all social media groups ... more real life peeps... but Thanks for asking though !!

Ill ask Mr if he wants to set up one xx "

There’s some great banter on the group already! X

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Well I shall be there on the 14th, but then again I think a few of you already know that

I do have Kik OP but can’t message you due to filters. TheRealMrHornyGent says to drop me a line so I can tell you what it is xx

Oh and I’m also there on the 21st with a newbie hotwife who loves my veris and asked me to bring her along

I have heard so many good things about this place, I really need to check it out, providing they would accept me, probably best to turn it into a weekend in London.

"Well it looks like I’ll be making my first visit to Le Boudoir next Saturday and even better it’s the first weekend at the new venue! I can’t wait to try it as it’s been on my list of clubs to try for awhile now! Hopefully there will be lots of gorgeous people there to say hello too! "

See you there gorgeous lady x

By *itten316Woman  over a year ago

Queens Park, LONDON

I’ll be there with my fb!!!

» Add a new message to this topic